View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:55 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Datarealms Mod Archive - Converted for B22 

Post Datarealms Mod Archive - Converted for B22
Welcome to the Datarealms Mod Archive. The goal of this thread is to restore as many mods as possible that were lost due to server switching or deletion. New members will be able to see how far mods have evolved over the builds of Cortex Command, and veteran members can (hopefully) find their favorite long-lost mod. If nothing else, this thread may serve as an interactive history of Cortex Command's mods of years past.

That's where you come in. Do you have any mods from Cortex Command builds BEFORE build 18 (preferably builds 11-14)? This thread is dependent on the capability of Datarealm's members to submit mods that can't be found on these forums any more.

RULES:

1) Mods do not have to be converted. Members with limited knowledge of CC's code may inadvertently "break" the mod, and without the original variables, it may be impossible to repair. - Unless the converted mod is near identical to the original, please refrain from converting the mod.
2) Try to keep all mods in their original condition, regardless of conversion. (Sprite editing is discouraged, unless they need to be converted from RGB to CC's palette.)
3) Please search the thread before you post - we don't want any duplicates.
4) Write a brief description of the mod if you can. Images are optional but encouraged.
5) Converted mods have titles that are green, while unconverted mods have titles that are red. Usage of color coding is optional but encouraged.
6) If you don't know the creator, post it with "Creator: ?"
7) If a creator wishes that their mod be removed from this list, post here.

===========================================================

Anomalygun
Creator: amrobotics
Creates an anomaly that pulls in surrounding objects, actors, and crafts. Will implode if touched or shot.

A-4
A dropship that has a mounted machinegun on the underside. Come with two versions.

A-1 Molemachine
A rocket equipped with a working drill. Note: do not open hatch while upside down. Will disappear when upside down for too long.

K-80 AAC
Creator: Blipflip
Dropship equipped with laser on the underside. Tip: land directly over objects on the ground with the hatch open, then close and re-open. Object will fly out of forward-facing launcher. You will get used to the controls very quickly.

Stonecutter E
Creator: numgun
Yet another laser equipped craft. Fires a concentrated beam that destroys terrain. Controls are quick to get used to.

Crab Canister
Creator: ?
From Half Life 2. Like any other drop pod.

Helipack
Creator: ?
Will lift actors that are too heavy or are carrying too much equipment. Similar to numgun's MGS cypher.

Lightsaber
Creator: piezo
The first GOOD melee weapon created. Comes with offhand version for wielding another one-handed device.
Image Image

S&W 500
Creator: uberhen
Self explanatory. For use with higher mass actors (Heavy Soldier), lighter ones will be effected by recoil.

If anyone knows the creators of the following mods, or wishes for their mod to be removed, post here. Also, post if you think this should be stickied.

===========================================================
DOWNLOADS

Pack #1: Megarobot, A-1 Molemachine, HWP H-3, Brainhunter A-O, Panzor A-5, Steamhowitzwer A-2, Anomalygun, Heavy Grenader (for Megarobot), Speeder.

Pack #2:
.223 Pistol, Aerial Teleporter, cgFlechette, Crab Canister, TLB's 'Crates', DMinigun Pack, EX1, Blank Modules, Unreal's Flak Gun, Flak Pistol, Flamenought, HGK3 Rifle, Hunter-Killer Bot, Invasion Scene, Jet Naught, Kelas Clone, Kihorun Rocket, Marcus Fenix Actor, Nano Dropship, Phase Digger, Plasma Shield, Push & Pull Guns, Singularity, Sniper Pack.

Pack #3 (sorry, no pics yet):
AALHomer, Armageddon, Banana, BarbedWire, barrel, BShield, Chamber, ColXM13, Crawler, Cube of Absolute Death, Death Merc, DeathValley, Defense Hatch, Demo Charge, Desert Strike Base Modules, Desert, Disarmer, Dispensers, Drone, Field Marshal's DropShip, Dropship MKIIa, Dystopia Mod, Elevator, ExplodingBuck, Firegoo, Flak Pistol, Flechette, Freespace, Gold Cheats, Hold, IWCY Pack, Laserdoor, LrakPack, Mark 84, Mars Scene, MGN, Micro Railgun, Mod Testing Bunker, Mortar Module, NASA, Objects, OrsusD, Pheonix, Piledriver, Pletox, Rib Rifle, Spine Rifle, Skeleton MKs II - IV, Stealth Set, Tank Walker, TPLC, Trap Modules, TShip MK II, Tunnel, Uber Concrete Gun, Ventilation Set, WW2 Bunkerz.

Last edited by uberhen on Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:14 am, edited 10 times in total.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:30 pm

Post Re: Datarealms Mod Archive
Is this for all mods or just older ones?

In any case, you gotta love the visual style of old mods, thanks for this :)

Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:07 pm
REAL AMERICAN HERO

K-80 AAC was made by Blipflip, I believe.

The Stonecutter has been on Datarealms as long as I have, lol.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:12 pm

Thoughtprocess wrote:
Is this for all mods or just older ones?

This is for mods that can't be found on these forums anymore. Preferably before build 18, but I put a few in just for fun.

Grif wrote:
K-80 AAC was made by Blipflip, I believe.

Thanks Grif, I'll update the post.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:17 pm

What's the red robot called?

Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:25 pm

Old mods are cool
Umm i think CouchCaboose made the Helipack.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:27 pm
Profile WWW

CaveCricket48 wrote:
What's the red robot called?

That's the Hunter-Killer Bot, it's included in Pack #2.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:41 pm

I'm sure CherryT made the Helipack.
You got DL's.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:43 pm

I think blipflip made the helipack. Not sure lol.

Btw you can blame me for the overpowered rape laser on the Stonecutter E.
I converted it (along with the Kihorun and the cargo rocket) when it was outdated and I wanted some kick to it since it was weak for me and had no second thoughts on balancing it. : 3

I did not make it though.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:42 pm

Actually, I had to tone down the laser a bit and change the spread. The one I found in my Build 13 folder had dual beams and a much wider spray.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:01 pm

If only I could get my broken laptop fixed it had A WHOLE LOT OF MODS from old builds.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:08 pm

Oh man I thought that Gray Fox actor looked too good to be true.

He's only two feet tall. :P

Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:06 am

i keep geting this error "Abortion in file .System\Reader.ccp, line 493 because: referring to an instance ('green clone head') to copy from that hasn't been defined Invasion.rte/actors at line 52!" :???:

Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:33 am

Do you have the Clones.ini commented out? Go to Base.rte and open Actors.ini. Scroll to the bottom. Delete the "//" before "IncludeFile = Base.rte/Actors/Clones/Clones.ini." That should fix it.

Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:02 am

Leonidas wrote:
Oh man I thought that Gray Fox actor looked too good to be true.

He's only two feet tall. :P

Of course, that was back when there was no such thing as a coalition.

Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:10 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 191 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next