View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:23 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The Atomizer guns 
Banned

Post Re: The Atomizer guns
Krumbs wrote:
They're average guns except horrible green light flies out when you shoot someone.

Sorry Shook.

Yeah, but it's GREEN! GREEN, MAN!

Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:02 pm

Krumbs wrote:
They're average guns except horrible green light flies out when you shoot someone.

Sorry Shook.

wow.....now that i think of it.....i mean they are cool and glowy and all, but they are just modified guns with a glowing AEmitter trail and glows come out when they explode...... good effects but try and work on more detail on the guns, then theyd pwn ;)

Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:32 pm

'just modified guns'. You do realize every single gun ever released is a modified gun, right?

Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:03 pm

Krumbs wrote:

Sorry Shook.

I swear by Thor (the god, not the user) that i'm going to stab you if you haven't actually tried them. >.>
But if you have, K. No problem, just be more constructive. You ought to know that i can't really use that comment for anything. Well, not for improving the guns anyways. It's just a "this mod sux" in a nicer package, really.

@The Mind: I wonder why you just realized this now? Btw ALL mod weapons (HDFirearm's) are just modified guns, so that one's a little thin. Else, yeah, the sprites could use a loving hand, i'm out of shape when it comes to spriting small, futuristic weapons. >.>

@Bladecat: Green, like diseased snot.

@Areku: Oho, didn't actually know that. Thanks for telling. :)

And thanks to all you other commenters, even though i haven't addressed you directly. :grin:

Also, no, won't be doing more of these weapons. It was just a small project for the giggles.

Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:03 pm
Profile WWW

Shook wrote:
@The Mind: I wonder why you just realized this now? Btw ALL mod weapons (HDFirearm's) are just modified guns, so that one's a little thin. Else, yeah, the sprites could use a loving hand, i'm out of shape when it comes to spriting small, futuristic weapons. >.>

To put it into better terms....... theres not enough details in my opinion.....and when i said that i meant it was just the pistol with a glow trail and glow explosions with a better sprite

So i guess i mean it should maybe be more time-comsuming.....then the end product would be awesome :D

Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:06 pm

Enough details of what? You're not being specific at all, you just butchered up what little sense you were making with a giant machete.

Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:15 pm

Hehe sweet....giant machete.....ANYWAYS

ok 2 words of advice is all: dont make a gun and just put a glowy trail....make a unique explosion or something to make it your very own.... idk :/

Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:18 pm

...wat. You're still not making sense. Why would a weapon have to be explosive or have an explosive in a round to be unique? Seriously... 'dont make a gun, do something unique'.

How the hell do you not make a gun when making a gun?

Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:15 am

o nvm :-? just saying...... its rly a pistol round with a glow...... im saying make something unique to your weapon like this kinda i guess......

IDK

if this isnt making sense, o well :P

Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:20 am

You mean your own gun? To be honest it's not that great. I actually downloaded Shook's.

Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:24 am

hehe lol i dont care really.....i know its not the best, and thats ok that you DL'ed shook's i was trying to make a point.....
and ya green is more appealing to the eye than blue :P so oh well

i mean i made the mod months and months ago, jsut decided to release it for the heck of it

Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:26 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2