View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111 ... 298  Next
 Nechronica 

Post Re: Nechronica
"Keep working Rosa."

> Draw Rosa II.

"You want Rosa? You can have a taste of Rosa II!"

> CRAWLING FLESH. APPLY ROSA II TO ENEMY

Obviously Protect Rosa I if she needs protecting

Last edited by CaveCricket48 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:52 am
Loose Canon

> ...
No, ignore her. I have work that needs doing, regardless of anything else.

"Klimt, Eigla. Don't hurt her, if possible.
We're, both still Rosa."
Proceed to cut Curie free.
"552, do you have a name, besides just a designation."

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:52 am
Profile WWW

>Join the fight to help Eigla! If she doesn't cut the false Rosa up entirely, move in and apply snakes. Reserve at least one AP for Steel Bones.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:53 am

BATTLE:

Klimt: "If you come any closer, we'll gladly oblige by killing you. Get back right now."

Eigla: "You want Rosa? You can have a taste of Rosa II!"

MeatRosa looks darkly at the party, then unfolds her arms into meat snakes, much like Klimt's. Nine others like her climb the parapet, speaking in unison.

MeatRosas: "I didn't want things to reach this point. I wish you'd understand, Eigla. But, very well."

Both sides charge at one another, unleashing their powers upon the enemy. Klimt and the Rosas entangle their tentacles, in a deadly match of arm wrestling, while Eigla focuses on thinning the herd, contorting her body in impossible, goo-like ways to cut behind the enemy defenses. Four Rosas fall before her, beheaded or disemboweled by her razor-sharp blade.

The corpses begin to melt before they even reach the floor, re-molding themselves into a swarm of tiny eiglas, with pointy teeth and wicked claws.

Eiglings: "WHY? WHY, EIGLA? WE TRIED TO HELP. IT HURTS!"

Meanwhile, Rosa continues to operate on 552.

Rosa: "552, do you have a name, besides just a designation."

552: "Negative. OPERATOR 4-C was given the name Judith, but this unit had no such honor. Unit was one among many."

Cutting through the doll's abdomen, Rosa gags as an avalanche of semi-liquefied, rotten organs falls down upon her, covering her face and body in a dark red goop of Flesh and maggots.

552: "Unit apologizes. Proper storage procedures were not followed during the last shutdown. Unit incurred parasite-related damage. Now, please locate the secondary spinal nerve bundle."

Everyone feels their sanity strain under the stress of the situation. All players gain 1 Madness!

Battle map:
[] - Tartarus
[Eigla, Klimt, 6Rosalings, 20Eiglings] - Hades
[] - Limbo
[] - Elysium
[Rosa] - Eden

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:10 pm
Profile WWW

>Destroy as many Eiglings as possible with 3 applications of my tentacles. One AP reserved for Steel Bones.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:13 pm

> Crawling Flesh the Rosalings and SWORD them. If my parts are damaged this turn, Regenerate them (leave the single undamaged Entrails alone). Defend if necessary.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:14 pm

BATTLE:

Battle continues! Klimt uses his meatsnakes to tear through the Eiglings, but accidentally hits Eigla as well! One of the barbed tentacles wraps around her arm and messily breaks it, bones jutting out through what was once her shoulder.

The Rosalings and Eiglings seem to grow angry, and gang up on Klimt, biting and tearing and slashing. They rip off one of his arms at the shoulder, and, cutting his torso open, begin to suck out his entrails onto their amorphous mass. Eigla regens her arms and tries to cut him free, but can't get through the sea of crawling flesh in her path.

Five more Rosalings crawl up onto the platform, tentacles at the ready.

MeatRosa: "Give up. You can't win. No one who hurts you is allowed to live. No one."

Despite themselves, the party feels the weight of her threats. All players suffer 1 Madness!

Meanwhile, Rosa cuts off a large portion of 552's central brainmass, and begins stuffing it into the doll's torso, connecting it to several nerve bundles. The stuff is surprisingly dense and heavy! She's not sure how easy it will be to carry 552 away when she's done.

552: "Brainmass insertion confirmed, transferring essential data. You may begin to cut off the dialysis pipes-

WARNING. Excess weight placed onto central platform. Risk of collapse. Please head to the nearest emergency exit in a calm and orderly manner."

Looking at the battlefield, Rosa realises the source of the extra weight. MegaRosa seems to be climbing up onto the platform, her massive body having difficulties fitting between it and the shaft walls. The others haven't noticed her yet!

Battle map:
[5Rosalings] - Tartarus
[Eigla, Klimt, 6Rosalings, 12Eiglings] - Hades
[] - Limbo
[] - Elysium
[Rosa] - Eden

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:58 pm
Profile WWW

>Oh ♥♥♥♥ oh ♥♥♥♥ oh ♥♥♥♥. 4 AP for Steel Bones, two snake strikes on Rosalings.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:11 pm

"Hey BlobRosa, why don't you ♥♥♥♥ off and untwist your panties somewhere else."

> Regenerate my Shoulder. Set Princess to apply to Klimt. Sword the Eiglalings.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:19 pm

BATTLE:

The meatpeople continue to attack Klimt, but Eigla jumps in front of him, taking the brunt of the damage instead. The Rosalings look horrified as their attacks strike the shieldmaiden, breaking her legs and lopping off her broken arm.

Rosalings: "Stop doing this! He's a fiend, a shameless hanger-on! He's taking advantage of you! I don't want to hurt you!"

Klimt attempts to strike at the Rosalings, but his tentacles instead wrap around Eigla's head. Anyone else would have been swiftly beheaded. Eigla, however, is only left with deep, painful gouges across her face, and a terrible mood. Is he TRYING to hit her?

The meatpeople seem to go into a frenzy as they see Klimt hurt his friend, and charge him with reckless abandon, even trampling one another in the process.

Rosalings, Eiglings: "TRAITOR! TRAITOR, TURNCOAT! YOU ARE JUST LIKE HER! GET AWAY FROM EIGLA! DIE!"

The shieldmaiden not only manages to deflect the charge, but cuts through the blob of Eiglings, sending gore flying every which way. Her katana glistens a bright red, revelling in the slaughter.

Meanwhile, Rosa finishes cutting off the last tube connecting 552 to the reactor. The doll falls onto the platform with a sickening splat, much like a bloated, mucus-covered slab of rotten meat.

552: "Separation complete. Unit continues to advise heading for the exit, but urges to not be left behind."

MegaRosa manages to push herself onto the platform, nearly cutting her torso in half in the process. The entire room shudders and tilts, and some of the chains holding it to the walls snap.

MegaRosa: "ROSA! YOU CAN'T RUN FROM THE PAST FOREVER! PLEASE! DO THE RIGHT THING!"

Battle map:
[] - Tartarus
[Eigla, Klimt, 10Rosalings, 5Eiglings] - Hades
[] - Limbo
[] - Elysium
[Rosa, 522] - Eden

Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:14 pm
Profile WWW

"Rosa, Klimt, retreat! I'll hold it off and join you soon!"

> Regenerate Arm. Target Klimt with P R I N C E S S. And Protect the friendly-fire ♥♥♥♥ I guess.

Sword the Eiglalings, switch to Rosalings if the Eiglalings are finished and I have spare AP.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:24 pm

>Run like hell! And help move 522 if necessary.

"Eigla, we will meet on the surface!"

Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:40 pm
Loose Canon

> Grab her, pilebunk-move to Elysium if possible, regular move if not. Get her to the safety of not-this-room, then return to the doorway and fire on any meatlings trying to impede Eigla. Bolt Head for the shooting.
"You are right. I can't run forever. But if this is what happens when I face it now, then I will run. I will run until I get stronger. And then, once I'm strong enough to face my past, face YOU without my mind buckling and welcoming oblivion...
I will. Because the alternative is to enter an eternal nothing, away from my Shield, from m-my Eigla. And that is the one thing I absolutely.
Positively.
Completely and utterly!
Resolutely!
ADAMANTLY!
CAN! NOT! ALLOW!"
> Conversation check, at anyone involved.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:57 pm
Profile WWW

BATTLE:

Rosa throws 522 out the door, where she's quickly caught by Peggy and Emilia. She turns back, ready to engage in battle, and screams at the giant monster.

Rosa: "You are right. I can't run forever. But if this is what happens when I face it now, then I will run. I will run until I get stronger. And then, once I'm strong enough to face my past, face YOU without my mind buckling and welcoming oblivion...
I will. Because the alternative is to enter an eternal nothing, away from my Shield, from m-my Eigla. And that is the one thing I absolutely.
Positively.
Completely and utterly!
Resolutely!
ADAMANTLY!
CAN! NOT! ALLOW!"

MegaRosa's face becomes surprised, then turns into a scowl. She opens her mouth in rage, spear-like teeth pushing out of her gums in a torrent of blood. She opens her EYEBALLS in rage, spear-like teeth pushing out of those as well as they turn into gigantic maws.

MegaRosa: "SHE IS NOT YOURS. SHE WAS NEVER YOURS! CHANGELING! UNREPETANT! MONSTER! YOU DON'T DESERVE PITY! DIE ALREADY, DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!"

She jumps onto the platform, thrashing and biting madly. Half the support beams explode, and the room tilts onto a 45 degree angle. Klimt and Eigla run toward the exit, narrowly escaping sliding onto the abyss below.

The Eiglings attach to Klimt's legs, trying to stop him before he can escape. Eigla attempts to cut him free, but she's too out of balance to strike accurately. The two of them crawl forwards, pulling themselves along the floor with bleeding fingernails and sharp tentacles. Rosa, meanwhile, shoots at the Rosalings who try and attack them.

All hell has broken loose. Everyone gains 1 Madness.

Battle map:
[XXX] - Tartarus
[XXX] - Hades
[Eigla, 5Eiglings] - Limbo
[8Rosalings, Klimt] - Elysium
[Rosa] - Eden

Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:32 pm
Profile WWW

"FUN FACT: I DECIDE WHO I BELONG TO, AND I DECIDE THAT I BELONG TO THAT FISH ROSA OVER THERE"

> Regenerate Foot. Target Klimt for Princess. Crawling Flesh the Eiglalings. Sword the Eiglalings. Leftover AP to retreat if I can.

Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111 ... 298  Next