View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125 ... 298  Next
 Nechronica 

Post Re: Nechronica
>Grab her and try to find a way up, avoiding mud burial. Check lungs.

Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:36 pm

> Is there a passage leading to where the others are getting swept? Try to go there, see if there's any ladder or lift I can lower to them.

Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:31 pm

EVENTS:

Rosa presses Peggy's other lung, more offal and sewage pouring through her mouth, nose and eyes. Suddenly, the fleshy sac bursts between her hands, disgorging its bloody contents onto Rosa's lap!
Peggy tries to scream, but the air escapes through the tear, and she only manages to vomit continuously, clawing at the filth stuck to her face.

Klimt drags Emilia away from the torrent of mud. The walls of the room are sheer vertical surfaces. There seems to have once been a ladder leading to the platform where Eigla is located, but it's long rusted and fallen off.

He looks at his servant's lungs. The external ones are completely torn, hanging off her torso and back like huge veiny rags, slowly leaking blood and muck onto the floor. The internal ones... He can't see them, but from how painfully inflated her ribcage looks, they're probably full of fluid as well. She coughs pathetically at him, eyes unfocused and rolled over.

Eigla finds no passage leading down, but the poncho rope should be long enough to reach the bottom. She ties one end to a handrail, making sure it is firm, and throws the other down at the quickly-flooding room.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:32 am
Profile WWW

> Switch the conveyors back to the blenders.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:47 am
Loose Canon

> Aaaaaa no no no no whyyyy
Pick her up and move over to Klimt and/or the rope.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:49 am
Profile WWW

>Press on Emilia. Reserve two Madness points for rerolls if I fail to clear her lungs. Then, take her and ascend that rope. If it can't support both of our weights, get her up first.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:49 am

EVENTS:

Eigla pushes the level back up, and the stream is deflected back into the grinders. A few larger pieces of bone and offal start bouncing back, since the blades are still off, but at least the room is no longer flooding.

Klimt gently presses onto Emilia, trying to clear her lungs. She coughs up a substantial amount of liquid, but her torso is still swollen. Hyperventilating and feeling dizzy, he braces himself and inserts his arms into her ribcage's torn openings, reaching into her respiratory system and pulling out foetid globs of sewage from it.

Once he's done, he carries her to the rope, letting Eigla's Crawling flesh pull her to the platform, then climbing up himself. She stirs as he moves closer.

Emilia: "K-Klimt... It- *COUGH* It is confused. It says the m- *HACK* m-machine has stopped. It's sending someone to check... B-be careful, Klimt..."

Her eyelids slowly close, and she falls unconscious once again.

Rosa grabs Peggy's convulsing body, then lets Eigla's crawling flesh pull them both up as well.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:25 am
Profile WWW

"Eigla. Rosa. Emilia said she heard something - the plant operator noticed the blender shutdown, they're sending someone to check. We will murder them for their flesh and fix our friends."

Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:27 am
Loose Canon

"Peggy's lung broke. I tried to push some of the fluid out. But it. It.
We need to patch. Or. Help. Or. Something."

Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:28 am
Profile WWW

>Can I give up a lung for Peggy?

Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:28 am

> Go back to the control panel. Flip the blenders back on that I had turned off.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:43 am

EVENTS:

Klimt does not hesitate. Turning his torso into tentacles, he pushes his sole remaining lung out of his ribcage, then tears it off. Kneeling in front of Peggy, he begins installing it in place of hers, being as gentle as possible and calming her seizures with soft touches of his tendrils.

When the girl begins to regain consciousness, she notices Klimt's bloody torso, and the new air pump installed on her body. She coughs through filthy teeth, crying blood, hopefully not her own.

Peggy: N-no... D-d-d-don't do that! That's yours! I, I- I'm not worth it! You're hurting yourself! Klimt, you- You idiot, stop! Stop it! W-why are you doing these things for me?"

Meanwhile, Eigla hears loud, metalic footsteps approaching through the catwalk. She quickly turns the blenders back on, hopefully clearing whatever fault was noticed.

A few moments pass. The footsteps stop, then start again, this time growing fainter and fainter.

Phew.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:07 am
Profile WWW

>Since I'm lungless, I can barely speak. Just stroke her.

"I can't see you suffer. It's because I love you."

Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:09 am

> Well that attempt across the broken catwalk failed miserably. If we go somewhere, carry Curie.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:43 am
Loose Canon

"What about Emilia. She's hurt worse than Peggy or either of us."
> Try to raise her upside down, so we can get some of the fluid out of her normal lungs. Have Klimt or Eigla do some compressions on her chest to help force it out.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:58 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125 ... 298  Next