View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 9763 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 641, 642, 643, 644, 645, 646, 647 ... 651  Next
 World Reader 

Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
Red is Rafflesia's enemy, one opposing her plans and schemes, and would very VERY much like to get this declaration before Rafflesia does to deny her of.
She can watch things remotely like Observer, and has eyes all over, but I was ordinary enough to not be watched yet. So, Rafflesia took me as a patsy.
The color, being very powerful, and mention of Observer and sister on the chest all made me think Red is Ekaterina.

I would
think that Kamilla would be on Red's side, or at least AGAINST Rafflesia. Mostly Rafflesia wanting to bring about the return of the devil, but also Red maybe being her sister.
The alternatives are Kamilla is aligned with Rafflesia, in which case there's zero reason for this whole thing.
Or they're a third faction entirely, which I can't even begin to fathom. Possibly Kamilla would align with Red, but the Daeli is Rafflesia aligned, and living under Kamilla's nose? I, I don't know.

Bezel: So, is it safe to just assume everyone except Rafflesia herself is an enemy, and carefully look into this, George Vincent Bernard?
7420-03-24 Sunday

Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:45 am
Loose Canon

I feel like it's safe to assume she's an enemy too. But she's the enemy I'm working for, so, yeah. For now, quietly look into it.
I think we should ratchet up the caution, too. Even going to the library and looking through books of famous figures might throw up red flags.
Possibly a trip back home, to get a corruption eater and maybe, query a certain telepathic monster friend.

Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:57 am
Profile WWW

TorrentHKU wrote:
I feel like it's safe to assume she's an enemy too. But she's the enemy I'm working for, so, yeah. For now, quietly look into it.
I think we should ratchet up the caution, too. Even going to the library and looking through books of famous figures might throw up red flags.
Possibly a trip back home, to get a corruption eater and maybe, query a certain telepathic monster friend.

Evelyn: Monster..?

Bezel: There's the abandoned UEN facility too, but I think the expedition team needs a break from anything potentially intense for some time. The telepathy friend might know a few things, and could probably be trusted to not be a player in this whole mess.
7420-03-24 Sunday

Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:16 am
Loose Canon

Yeah, UEN facility wasn't on my plate right now. I feel like I need a break from anything intense too...
Oh, Evelyn, remember the whole, masked people walking around and poking people thing, during the parasitic schal incident? Yeah, those are her puppets.
Some weird old monster with strong telepathy from ages past that the Daeli thought they eradicated, that we did a major favor for while we were down south. After that she moved up to Darson and opened a pasta restaurant.
You saw them cause she can't telepathy you, something about your spirit.

Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:22 am
Profile WWW

TorrentHKU wrote:
Yeah, UEN facility wasn't on my plate right now. I feel like I need a break from anything intense too...
Oh, Evelyn, remember the whole, masked people walking around and poking people thing, during the parasitic schal incident? Yeah, those are her puppets.
Some weird old monster with strong telepathy from ages past that the Daeli thought they eradicated, that we did a major favor for while we were down south. After that she moved up to Darson and opened a pasta restaurant.
You saw them cause she can't telepathy you, something about your spirit.

Evelyn: Pasta... The Aldente restaurant?
7420-03-24 Sunday

Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:26 am
Loose Canon

:D

Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:27 am
Profile WWW

TorrentHKU wrote:
:D

You nod, grinning slightly.

Evelyn: So there's been an ancient telepathy monster running a restaurant in Darson for the past, three months?

Bezel: Yup. Her presence in Darson seems, docile. Benevolent, even, with her efforts towards the schal incident.
7420-03-24 Sunday

Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:37 am
Loose Canon

She'd probably be tickled if you dropped by, she likes the inexplicable.
But anyway, she's old and she knows a lot of things. Might've heard of the name, so I'll check with her.

Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:01 am
Profile WWW

TorrentHKU wrote:
She'd probably be tickled if you dropped by, she likes the inexplicable.
But anyway, she's old and she knows a lot of things. Might've heard of the name, so I'll check with her.

Evelyn: I see.

Bezel: I guess you'll talk with the entire team now about returning back to Darson.

[To the team!]
[Other]
7420-03-24 Sunday

Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:14 am
Loose Canon

Yeah. The sooner we get that corruption eater for Violet, the sooner she helps you out too.
Oh. And uh, don't talk about this out loud. Even inside Ingret or Aphelia.
We already know Ingret's not impenetrable, and Aphelia might as well be a listening device for Rafflesia.

Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:41 am
Profile WWW

TorrentHKU wrote:
Yeah. The sooner we get that corruption eater for Violet, the sooner she helps you out too.
Oh. And uh, don't talk about this out loud. Even inside Ingret or Aphelia.
We already know Ingret's not impenetrable, and Aphelia might as well be a listening device for Rafflesia.

Bezel: Got it.

Evelyn: Understood.
7420-03-24 Sunday

Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:42 am
Loose Canon

> Alright! To the rest of the team.

Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:40 am
Profile WWW

TorrentHKU wrote:
> Alright! To the rest of the team.

~

You gather in the lounging area with the expedition team, Bezel also present.

Valerie is no longer wearing her head bandages. Multiple scars are visible on the upper right side of her face, giving her a more fearsome appearance.
7420-03-24 Sunday

Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:09 am
Loose Canon

"Hey, I'm planning on a quick trip back to Darson to pick up one of those corruption eaters we got from the city ruins. Violet wants one, and she's agreed to help Bezel with core stuff if we can provide."

Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:06 pm
Profile WWW

TorrentHKU wrote:
"Hey, I'm planning on a quick trip back to Darson to pick up one of those corruption eaters we got from the city ruins. Violet wants one, and she's agreed to help Bezel with core stuff if we can provide."

Valerie: "When do we leave? Should we also see if the Whitehawk representative wants to come with us?"
7420-03-24 Sunday

Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 9763 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 641, 642, 643, 644, 645, 646, 647 ... 651  Next