View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:22 am



Reply to topic  [ 11239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 741, 742, 743, 744, 745, 746, 747 ... 750  Next
 World Reader 
Author Message
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"Good. That sounds manageable with Ingret then."


Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:02 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12868
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"Good. That sounds manageable with Ingret then."


Vakus: "Safe travel routes probably would be of little use with Ingret flying, but if you would like, I can provide a map of territories of Saahi that I work with - if you need safe heaven up north, they will take you in if they know you're affiliated with me."
7420-06-28 Friday


Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:49 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"That could be very helpful, especially if she's being elusive. If you're willing, we'd be thankful."


Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:15 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12868
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"That could be very helpful, especially if she's being elusive. If you're willing, we'd be thankful."


Vakus: "Of course."

He motions to one of the workers, and they soon retrieve a map and set it down in front of you.

The width of the Sacred Forest spans roughly two-thirds of the boundaries of the Corruption Zone on your map, and the primary trading route connects to allied territory at the southern edge of the Sacred Forest all the way to your current location in Vakus's outpost.

Friendly territories all along the route, so you'll have plenty of places to take shelter if needed.
7420-06-28 Friday


Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:49 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"Hm. That is good coverage.
If we need help, we should be in a good position to get it then."
> Tbh I think we're p much done now. Let's wrap this up.


Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:11 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12868
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"Hm. That is good coverage.
If we need help, we should be in a good position to get it then."
> Tbh I think we're p much done now. Let's wrap this up.


~

Back in Ingret, you take a seat at the office meeting table with the expedition team, along with Bezel.

Ellen is in another room, napping.


Time to lay out the plan!
7420-06-28 Friday


Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:19 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"Alright.
So, Vakus ended up providing some very useful information before we headed out. Specifically, that the area we'd have driven through is rife with bandits, and pretty dangerous. Thankfully, they know better than to mess with big witches like Ingret, so we'll be using her to get up to the zone.
There's various trade partners of his along the way, that we can take shelter with if we say we're affiliated with Vakus, but considering we have Ingret I doubt that'll be necessary.
Once we're there, we'll scope out some local settlements for info about the Painted Face. I think she covers a fairly wide area, but we should be able to narrow it down a bit with local knowledge.

Hm. Ingret, are you able to feel other witches nearby?"


Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:54 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12868
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"Alright.
So, Vakus ended up providing some very useful information before we headed out. Specifically, that the area we'd have driven through is rife with bandits, and pretty dangerous. Thankfully, they know better than to mess with big witches like Ingret, so we'll be using her to get up to the zone.
There's various trade partners of his along the way, that we can take shelter with if we say we're affiliated with Vakus, but considering we have Ingret I doubt that'll be necessary.
Once we're there, we'll scope out some local settlements for info about the Painted Face. I think she covers a fairly wide area, but we should be able to narrow it down a bit with local knowledge.

Hm. Ingret, are you able to feel other witches nearby?"


Ingret's voice comes through the intercom speakers in the ceiling.

Ingret: "Yes. Maybe."
7420-06-28 Friday


Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:41 pm
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"Do you know how far away is your limit? If the Painted Face can tell you're coming, that could change things."


Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:03 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12868
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"Do you know how far away is your limit? If the Painted Face can tell you're coming, that could change things."



Ingret: "It depends on how big their core is, I think. Small ones I can sense within five miles.

Some witches might be able to hide from me, even within range."

7420-06-28 Friday


Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:34 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"Well, hopefully the Painted Face decides to come greet instead of take offense.
Should be fine either way as long as you don't push into her territory much. I doubt she'll want to jump into a fight with an offensive breed of witch like a laserbird.
We'll get a better scope on her in the outer villages regardless."


Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:21 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12868
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"Well, hopefully the Painted Face decides to come greet instead of take offense.
Should be fine either way as long as you don't push into her territory much. I doubt she'll want to jump into a fight with an offensive breed of witch like a laserbird.
We'll get a better scope on her in the outer villages regardless."


Bezel: "How much scanning have you done so far?"
7420-06-28 Friday


Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:40 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
"Not much. I had just started when the whole Delilah thing happened.
Found a few villages, but not any sign of the Painted Face. It's a big forest."


Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:25 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12868
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
TorrentHKU wrote:
"Not much. I had just started when the whole Delilah thing happened.
Found a few villages, but not any sign of the Painted Face. It's a big forest."


Bezel: "Mm.

If you don't need anything else, Ellen and I have to head back to Castellum. Ingret can fly back here after she drops us off."



[Timeskip and scan!]
[Other]
7420-06-28 Friday


Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:40 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 5187
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: World Reader
>Skip and scan! Give Bezel a goodbye hug.


Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:42 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 11239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 741, 742, 743, 744, 745, 746, 747 ... 750  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.034s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off ]