View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 532 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 36  Next
 RtD - Blue: On the Day of an Angel ON HOLD 

Post Re: RtD - Blue: On the Day of an Angel
"I guess we're not going swimming."

> Gain a passive ability that lets me absorb energy from the sun. Call it "Photosynthesis" or something.

Last edited by CaveCricket48 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:34 pm

Very well.

"Well, guess that didn't work. Don't you have a way to track the magical thing mentally or is that too much of a cliché?"
Dragon skin get.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:41 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

>Improved Arm Plating Get.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Try again, this time with a righteous pose to prove my righteousness.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:32 pm
Loose Canon

Rawlberger.

Tomaster [4]:
"...huh. Well, whatever. Uh, Die, can you explain to me why I've got Deja Vu out the ass here? Also, why is the shark dead? Any chance you've got something in the event of an attack?"
"Nox Noctis Cruor will be sufficient for most if not any foe we may encounter. As for your Deja Vu, I could only guess. The shark is rather obvious though; it met something larger and fiercer than it."
"Oh. Dayum."

Sadly, there's nothing on the platforms. You checked around while waiting, and they really are just barren.

GlowstickNinja (Jackson Winters) [2]:
"Let me guess. Shark didn't find it?"
"No, he located it. It's just... not entirely whole."
"Oh. Well... I also have an orb... Not entirely sure what it does.. Know anything?"

She glances over.
"An orb like that could do any one of a thousand things and still be shrouded in mystery. I've no idea."

CaveCricket48 (Kurt D. Hopkins) [4-3]:
"I guess we're not going swimming."
Energy from the SUN? It's just crazy enough to work!
You focus on the currently lacking rays of sunlight, and feel their non-existent warmth on your skin. Ahhh, wouldn't that feel good? Well, sadly, the sky is still very cloudy around here. Aaaand your skin has turned green. Fantastic.

FoiL [5]:
"Well, guess that didn't work. Don't you have a way to track the magical thing mentally or is that too much of a cliché?"
"No, the shark found...some of the Chain. It is missing several stones however. This is very bad. Had the chain itself merely broke, then a repair would be an annoyance, but nothing more. If the stones are free of the chain's grasp, then recovery will be...difficult."

That sounds bad. You think to yourself that a dragon would handle this situation with ease. Huh, where did that come from? Weird. Well anyway, they would. Just breath some fire, deflect arrows with scales, bite a few ♥♥♥♥♥es... yeah... Argh, why is your skin suddenly all itchy?

Barnox [3]:
You attempt to have Die appraise the orb, but she's busy with other people, and you hear he say that she doesn't know the function of a similar, differently colored orb. She probably doesn't know what this does then...

Amazigh [3]:
Protip: Repeating actions like this, not gonna work, even if you fail. I get that you've got little to do right now, but the story's about to start.

dhart5000 [3]:
You strike a righteous pose, and feel the gnarly energies flow through your wicked limbs!
Wait.
That's surfer righteous, not holy righteous.

Game Events:
As Die examines the chain in her hand, unbeknownst to everyone above, the water where the sharks dived in begins to bubble. Suddenly, something bursts up from the water, surprising everyone, and leaps up onto the last platform, the one with the ruins of the hut, in a single bound. It's...Die?
As the new Die turns to face the group, it becomes a bit more obvious that this new character isn't Die. Physically, they look identical, but this new one has a faint green aura tinting the area around her, and there's a certain haughtiness in her expression that is utterly absent in Die.
"Die."
"Avarice."
"Oh please, don't be so formal. Call me Greed, I insist."
"I'll refer to you as whatever I please. Where are the others?"
"Elsewhere. I set them free and told them to scatter after a rock knocked me loose. Strange, that's just what I... Wanted most."
"Who else did you loose."
"Well, let me think... There's me, Lust, Wrath, Sorrow, Deception, Sloth, Envy, Joy... I think that may be all."
"Stay there so I can imprison you again then."

Suddenly, Avarice sprouts wings. Large, angelic wings, laced with touches of green between the feathers.
"Haha, oh Die Angelus, you don't even have wings! I must go now, can't let myself be caught up in your silly games. Things to do after all!"
She flies away, moving up above the clouds to where none of you can see her.
"We need to find them."

Everyone is on the first platform.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:14 am
Profile WWW

>Try to remember how to control shadows.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:30 am
DRLGrump

No weapons. Goody.
See how much extra air I can get when I jump.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:35 am

"Mind explaining what the hell that was all about? Whiule you're at it mind telling me how in living hell I've got scales, that guy turned green and that seemingly homosexual one in the corner laid some eggs."

Dragon Fist: Surround my fists in fire, in order to be cool and ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ up.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:45 am

One last try damnit!
"Praise the Lord and all that is Holy!"

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:03 am

> Use Photosynthesis to collect as much energy as I can hold, and use that energy to create the largest gem I can manage.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:44 am

"WAIT A MINUTE!. You're telling me that there's more than one of you,and we have to capture/defeat them without dying.... We are so screwed its not even funny."Sun based regeneration get.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:08 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

>Learn the ability of Teleportation

Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:01 pm
Loose Canon

Post Re: RtD - Blue: On the Day of an Angel ROLL 12
Rolling.

Tomaster [3]:
"No weapons. Goody."
You jump to see how much extra height you can squeeze from these wings. Well, you're going higher, but you'd say only about a foot higher. Damn, not much.

GlowstickNinja (Jackson Winters) [2]:
"WAIT A MINUTE! You're telling me that there's more than one of you, and we have to capture/defeat them without dying.... We are so screwed its not even funny."
"No one ever said you needed to not die."

The color drains from your face, since you honestly can't tell if Die is kidding or not.

CaveCricket48 (Kurt D. Hopkins) [6-1=5]:
You use your new powers as the Jolly Green Bastard to collect some energy from the surrounding ambient light. There really isn't enough sunlight to do much, but you make a nice gem, amber yellow, perfectly round, and the size of a marble. It's perfectly smooth, but has a visibility similar to sandblasted glass.

FoiL [4]:
"Mind explaining what the hell that was all about? Whiule you're at it mind telling me how in living hell I've got scales, that guy turned green and that seemingly homosexual one in the corner laid some eggs."
Die sighs and thinks for a moment.
"My Chain of Thought is designed to amplify and isolate my various emotions, allowing me greater control over them. Since Nox Noctis Cruor, my chains, are based off of willpower, having greater control over your mentality causes the chains to be stronger. However, when it fell into the ocean, one of the emotions, apparently Avarice, was knocked loose. It then freed 7 others before the sharks arrived. I can only assume that the shark that delivered my Chain barely made it back up here at all.
Now, I require your collective assistance to recover the various Angelus's, and return them to my Chain.
As for why any of your... changes are occurring, I can only guess it has something to do with the strange Archipelago that the Blue Demon has erected here. I remember that others were displaying similar changes 2 years ago, but yours are all much more subdued."

Hmm. Your skin looks kinda scaly, almost... dragon-ish?
You try to make some flame on your hands, to no effect. You then try breathing fire. Nada.
Take this one step at a time you suppose.

Barnox [6]:
You can't really REMEMBER how to control shadows, having never controlled them in the first place. But you do figure out a way to make darkness contort to your whim.
Suddenly, you feel a pulse. Confused, you look around for the source of it, realizing that it came from the Dark Sphere.

Amazigh [6]:
You suddenly teleport upside down, and fall onto the ground. Hmm. That was unexpected. Maybe you can-
You teleport again, landing sideways this time. Okay, you think you know what happened. Let's try this!
You teleport a third time, this time actually going where you wanted! Orientation still random though, and you land on your ass.

dhart5000 [3]:
You feel stupid, but...
"Praise the Lord and all that is Holy!"
Suddenly, you feel something. Quickly looking down at your hands, you see a few wisps of a golden-white energy flit around back of your hands. When you flip them around to look, they're gone. You're PRETTY sure it worked!

Game Events:
"We need a way off this rock. Everyone, spread out and search for anything usable, even a raft."
Die spreads her arms, and numerous chains burst from the sides of the platforms everyone is on, shooting out to the scant other platforms. You now have access to all of the platforms. 3 in particular look promising; all have extra thick bases, two of them have large boulders on top, the last has several fallen logs.

Everyone is on the first platform.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:04 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

"Well, I'd say this whole place seems rather... Intriguing"
>Teleport to the island with the Logs, Take a look around.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:44 am

> Gather energy, stash it into the orb.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 532 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 36  Next