View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194 ... 298  Next
 Nechronica 

Post Re: Nechronica
Priestess: "Indeed. I am both its origin and its caretaker. Why do you ask, child?"

Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:36 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

"......
Curiosity.
We'll tend to ourselves in private."

Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:37 am
Profile WWW

Priestess: "Of course. The Master's blessing be with you. I will wait eagerly to see your new appearances."

Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:38 am
Profile WWW

"I will change here. I'm not bothered if you would like to see."

> ... Uh. Hm. How to install maggots.

Use Rosa II to carefully cut a slit in my abdomen - just enough to open the skin,
don't puncture organs. Insert maggots. Sew self back up after.

Follow Rosa/others after.

Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:39 am
Loose Canon

> Go somewhere private with the Flesh we got. Probably back to the mansion. I doubt anywhere in the village is sufficient.

Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:46 am
Profile WWW

EVENTS:

Eigla uses Rosa 2 to barely cut her own skin, then inserts her hands into the whole, performing blunt dissection and creating a large pocket for the creatures. Slowly but surely, she crams three buckets worth of maggots into the hole, then sews herself back up.

It looks... Like she's nine months pregnant with a writhing mix of octopi and snakes, but hopefully the swelling should go down with time. Already she can feel the slippery worms burrowing into her tissues and taking exploratory laps across her abdomen, tickling her digestive tract. It's not altogether unpleasant, surprisingly. The priestess observes the process with interest, smiling radiantly all the while.

Eigla has acquired the Part: Maggots!

Afterwards, the party heads back to the manor, laying down the buckets of Flesh by the kitchen door. Should be private enough, with the plantmen keeping guard.

Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:56 am
Profile WWW

> Gently massage the maggots out of my stomach area, try to get them evenly distributed throughout my body. If there has to be swells, move them to my, uh, chest. Yes.

Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:58 am
Loose Canon

"Curie, what did you have in mind."
> How can I integrate these eyes with my own? Or, possibly, with my arm-gun's scope?
Maybe somehow doubling up the lenses in my own eyes?

Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:05 am
Profile WWW

EVENTS:

Eigla attempts to push the maggots around inside her body, finding her new form rather... Pliable. Perhaps it is due to her half-gelatinous nature, but she manages to push parts of her physique inwards and outwards, adjusting them to suit her needs.

The sheer mass of the maggot colony still makes it rather noticeable, nonetheless. Not wanting to appear overweight, she concentrates most of it in her chest.

...Oh dear, Rosa is staring. This is embarrassing. And, Klimt too? And Peggy? Why is she licking her lips?!?!

Rosa examines the eyes. They're quite a fetching pair, and their hazel color complements her own yellow irises rather beautifully. With some effort, she could fit them into her skull, above or next to her normal pair.

...That would look super creepy. Hm. Perhaps, on her hands? Well, she only has one full hand at the moment, and it'd make picking things up rather painful... Maybe, she could fit them to her fish-gun, since it already looks rather weird. Yeah, that COULD work okay, though the nerve pathing would be difficult. It's all up to her preferences, in the end, though the result's usefulness may vary.

Curie brings Rosa to a side, until they're out of earshot of the others.

Curie: "OPERATOR Rosa. Unit has been studying, OPERATOR Klimt's choices and tastes. We are to engage in, a date, tonight. Unit wants to look her best.

According to heuristic calculations, OPERATOR Klimt prefers tall, full-bodied blondes, as well as female humans with four or more limbs and a single head. Unit's brainmass and hair color stop Unit from fitting into two of those standards, but the others could be arranged.

OPERATOR Rosa has displayed the most dexterity when it comes to dealing with surgical procedures. Unit asks for help.

Alternatively, Unit asks for combat equipment to be installed, to allow her to best Peggy in single combat and claim Klimt for herself.

ADVISORY: Last phrase was a joke, intended only for humorous effect."

Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:19 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

> If I can't use them to augment my existing structures somehow, then they go on the gun. My hand is still relatively human, along with my face.
Not going to screw that up.

Small smile at Curie's joke.

"I'm glad you can joke. You've grown significantly from just a computer at that base. It makes me happy to see.
I will be glad to help. The limbs are relatively simple. I don't think you'll really be using that laser any time, so, let's just remove it. We can get you back in a normal humanoid body shape that way.
The brain mass can't be altered without significant preparation and surgery, so that isn't an option. We can improve your overall looks, and smooth your torso though. I retrieved some ribs and bits specifically for that.
You will still look, odd. But, better."

Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:25 am
Profile WWW

> Yoink the Mutation-viable material, stash it for now.

Check the weather conditions outside, check the on the garden.

Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:28 am

EVENTS:

Rosa attaches the eyes to the sides of her fishgun.

Huh. Kinda looks like she's holding a gun-fish now. Like a swordfish, except with more gun. It doesn't look... Too bad, though she'll need some adjusting to the new perspective. The eyes might need some protecting from shrapnel, too, if they are to survive battle.

Rosa has acquired the part [SCOPE]!

Curie nods vehemently.

Curie: "Unit is grateful. If Unit might make one request... OPERATOR Rosa could make the new body more... Like, OPERATOR Eigla's. In, *that* aspect. OPERATOR Klimt was staring very intently at it, just now."

Meanwhile, Eigla stashes the Mutation cells into her coffin, for safekeeping, and walks outside. The day is still cold, but a bit more comfortable than the one before. The garden seems mostly idle, busy digesting its recent meal.

Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:38 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

"Kukuku. I can try.
It is somewhatof a candidate for moving brain mass there, but, that is a delicate location. And, this is not the time.
Regardless. Let us get to work."
> Get to work. Get Curie her four limbs, close up her ribcage and stomach, and replace whatever leathery bad skin I can with fresher, more pleasant stuff.
And boobs, if possible.

Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:42 am
Profile WWW

> Grab Klimt.

"I'm borrowing you."

Pull Klimt along, check up on the village's status - how are the construction efforts going?

Go locate Pierre after that.

Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:44 am

EVENTS:

As Eigla leaves with Klimt, and Emilia locks herself in a bathroom with several of Elise's muscle bundles, Rosa gets to work.

Removing Curie's gun and temporary arm is rather easy, as is attaching the new limbs. Elise was significantly taller, however, so a lot of padding and modifying is required to keep her proportionate.

Dealing with her torso, on the other hand, is a veritable nightmare. If Eigla's abdomen seemed huge due to the maggots, Curie's brainmass comprises well over half of her total body weight. It takes an infuriating amount of pushing, cursing and experimentation to get it to fit. Large chunks of grey matter are removed then relocated, distributing the mass so as to make her look remotely natural. Even then, her stomach bulges out very noticeably, and her bulky body looks at odds with her thin, girlish face. Well, at least it's all covered in healthy skin, now.

Finally, Rosa reaches the most important part. She knows just what to do. Two extra large portions of adipose tissue, sculpted with sinew and cartilage for support even when loose. Additional muscles on the shoulders and pectorals, to keep it all under control and at the correct height, and a bit of brainmass in each, to give them a mind of their own.
They're a work of art, and Rosa can't help but shed a tear at the sheer quality of her craftsmanship.

Even Curie breaks her usual mechanical phrasing as she first sees them after being attached.

Curie: "...Wow. I, wow. Wow. You're, amazing, at this, Rosa.

Wow."

Meanwhile, Eigla and Klimt head to town. The repairs seem to be going well, and even a few plantmen are helping, replacing thatch rooves with entwined branches and vines.

Pierre is there as well, directing a few zombies as they carry stones back and forth.

Pierre: "Oh, hello there! Back to help with the rebuilding, I presume?"

Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:22 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194 ... 298  Next