View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 532 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 36  Next
 RtD - Blue: On the Day of an Angel ON HOLD 

Post Re: RtD - Blue: On the Day of an Angel
That's how molestation works? Holy ♥♥♥♥, I'm a rapist IRL.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:14 pm
Loose Canon

Only if they aren't OK with it, which she wasn't.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:19 pm
Profile WWW

"Uh Yeah.... He's screaming really loud nonsense right now. Something about crawling sharks...."Learn telekinesis.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:25 pm

>Circle the hut, looking for something that can be weaponised.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:05 pm

"Uh... thank you... big shark with legs."
After awkwardly thanking the shark, carefully walk towards the others.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:31 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

"What"
>Gain Super Speed

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:02 pm
Loose Canon

Rolling.

Tomaster [2]:
"...woah. That actually kinda worked. Also, tha ♥♥♥♥? That's not a normal shark."
You try again.
"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!"
Something plops into your pants. Fearing the worst, you check...
It seems you've laid an egg. Well.
That's, uh... better than you thought.
Suddenly, the various timbers and furniture in the hut explode, flinging them into the surrounding ocean.

GlowstickNinja (Jackson Winters) [6]:
"Uh Yeah.... He's... well he WAS screaming really loud nonsense. Something about crawling sharks...."
"I'd say WALKING is more appropriate than crawling."

You let Die handle the sharks, and concentrate on becoming useful, in this case by learning Telekinesis! You squeeze your eyes closed in concentration, and using all your willpower, force the world around you to move! Forcefully!
In a show of telekinetic force, the hut around you explodes outward, sending pieces into the water below.

CaveCricket48 (Kurt D. Hopkins) [4]:
Kinetic energy? That's... broad. You'll have to be a bit more precise than that, manipulating "kinetic" energy is a bit too much to wrap your mind around.

FoiL [6]:
"Who said anything about molestation? Do you see a boner in my pants? Did I touch you in an inappropriate fashion? Crazy people and their ♥♥♥♥."
"Am I not in the mood to discuss this with you right now, but if you'd like, we can settle it in a bit, when I'm not preoccupied."

The way she says "settle it" makes you feel as though agreeing would end with you having a smaller number of testicles than you currently do.
"N-nah, I'm fine."

Barnox [4]:
You circle around the hut, looking for anything useful. As you come around towards the entrance again, you see something shiny on the ground, and bend down to pick it up, just in time to avoid a broken 2 by 4 that zooms over your head as the hut explodes.
O_O

Amazigh [4]:
"What."
Then suddenly, super speed happens. You can now move at super speeds! Your limbs reactions are speeded up, so you aren't going to trip over your own legs or something silly, but your reflexes are still normal; if someone throws a rock at you, then your arm will catch it in time ONLY if you see the rock in time.

dhart5000 [1]:
"Uh... thank you... big shark with legs."
You scamper away from the shark in fear.

Game Events:
"Hmm? What is this now?"
Die reaches down to beneath the shark's neck, grabbing something none of the rollers can see from their angle. When her hands come back up, she's holding some sort of sealed pod with a strap attached, presumably so it could be tied around the shark's neck. After removing the pod, the shark gets out of its kneel. Together, all three of them head back to the first platform and sit down on the ground.
"This seems to contain a message."
Die twists off one end of the pod, and pulls a piece of what looks to be parchment out.
"Ahem...

Dear Angelus. If you are reading this, then my sharks found you alive, and either gave you the message like they are supposed to, or you slaughtered them for whatever reason and took it off their corpse. Either way, welcome back to the Archipelago.
I'm sorry I couldn't wait for you to wake up in person, but since you didn't wake up after a few hours or from any treatment, I had to leave. I don't know what effects my battle with DarkSoul will have had on the outside world, so I'll leave you in the safety of my hut for the time until you recover on your own. I've also started a timer and placed it in the tube that the shark had, so check that to see how long you've been asleep.
I've instructed all of my sharks to be friendly and subservient to you, so you can rely on them for any help. Look me up when you're awake, we'll have a drink!

Ciao,
F."

Die reaches back into the tube, and pulls out a small timer, about the size of a cell phone.
"Math is not my forte, how long is 17,804 hours?"

Tomaster, Jackson, Barnox, and FoiL are on the last platform.
Kurt and Amazigh are on the second to last platform.
dhart5000 on the second to last platform.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:54 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

"Unless I am mistaken, that's... Just over 2 Years"
>SUPER REFLEXES GET

Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:46 am
DRLGrump

Oh. God. I didn't want children yet. Especially not freakish egg kids. Well, there's only one way to fix this.
Crack my egg open, and eat the insides out. Then keep pushing for dem wings.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:49 am

"Oh shi-MyBAD GUYS!" o.o' Look for interesting or useful things in remains of hut.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:23 am

"WAIT! We could use another ally, even if it's... Erm, what would come out of this?"

> Snatch Tomaster's egg before he breaks it. If I fail to do so, learn to create solid objects from energy.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:29 am

>Question the pebble. Prod the pebble. Attempt to invoke the pebble.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:33 am

CaveCricket48 wrote:
"WAIT! We could use another ally, even if it's... Erm, what would come out of this?"

> Snatch Tomaster's egg before he breaks it. If I fail to do so, learn to create solid objects from energy.

I'll stop you from wasting an action: the egg is unfertilized. It won't hatch anything if you leave it alone. The only way to use it is to make delicious unborn babby omelet.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:58 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Ragdollmaster wrote:
CaveCricket48 wrote:

I'll stop you from wasting an action: the egg is unfertilized. It won't hatch anything if you leave it alone. The only solution way to use it is to make delicious unborn babby omelet.

Unless Cavecricket does something strange and mostly disgusting and fertilizes it.

Urgh.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:47 pm
Profile WWW

Develop super strength.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 532 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 36  Next