View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:10 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 365  Next
 Roll To Dodge - Blue 
Loose Canon

Post Re: Roll To Dodge
I'm impatient, Techno follows a random person.

CrazyMLC[4]: Jimmy, while dazed from the attacking zombies, takes the helm and steers the ship out of the way of islands. You still haven't figured out how to change the radio, so you can't contact Frank.

wiffles[3]: wiffles can't find a pie, but he does locate a cake in the galley. After giving it a good (and messy) punt, the cake lands directly upon the face of a random zombie. That was pointless.

Injuries:
- Burnt Hands (-1 to anything requiring use of hands.)

rjhw1 [6]: After about 3 seconds of looking, you manage to locate a Spas 12! Hundred! You then realize no such gun exists, and that you actually just found a broken Spas 12. With no ammo.

Abilities:
- Greater Zombie Control
Inventory:
- Wimpy Facial Hair
- Ammoless, broken Spas 12

Tomaster [5]: After rustling through a few crates, you find a medkit, and heal your leg, using only about half the kit. You also seem to have landed in the ship's infirmary, and it looks like there are quite a few medical supplies and various metal doodads lying around. You think you may be able to fashion the doodads into something useful, if you can only think of what. ( +1 to building something out of the doodads)

Inventory:
- Minigun
- Half a medkit

Benpasko [5]: You stare at a wall, concentrating. You start to notice a pattern in the wallpaper, and become absorbed by it. For about 5 minutes, you stand there drooling, until a random zombie knocks you over accidentally. When you wake up, you have aquired telekinesis, and a bit of a headache. As thanks for giving you telekinesis, you explode the zombie's head.

Abilities
- Telekinesis

TechnoGeek [4]: You shuffle after wiffles, and randomly take a cake in the face. Shuffling up to wiffles, he just looks at you, puts his finger into the cake, and tastes it. Wiffles approves.

Inventory
- Cakeface

Game Event: A piercing shriek rings out over the water, followed by two others. This happens twice more, each time closer to the ship. Whatever is causing them, they don't sound friendly.

STOP POSTING SO MANY TIMES IT ISN'T EASY TO TYPE ALL THIS UP BLARG XD

Last edited by TorrentHKU on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:34 am
Profile WWW

I order my zombies to find the source of that annoying noise. And I tell Benpasko to stop killing my zombies.

Last edited by rjhw1 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:36 am

Alright...I begin the process of finding Tomamaster, so I can use that gatling gun he found, with my tk powers.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:37 am

God, everyone is getting superpowers and I'm standing there like an idiot.
I attempt to gain pyrokinesis.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:40 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

That'll be the last update for me tonight. It's 10:40 PM where I am, so I gotta get some sleep.

Profile WWW
DRLGrump

Benpasko wrote:
Alright...I begin the process of finding Tomamaster, so I can use that gatling gun he found, with my tk powers.

Bite me, I'm not giving that up, it's my only weapon. You can explode ♥♥♥♥ with your mind. I'm going to fashion the various doo-dads into a medical gun that can heal teammates. Toodles hyper.

Hey Tomaster, think you can find some shotgun rounds for me? Im gunna fix my spaz 12 next turn.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:42 am

CrazyMLC wrote:

We should team up. Gatling gun firing bullets which immediately ignite due to your powers. Sounds cool.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:42 am
DRLGrump

Benpasko wrote:
CrazyMLC wrote:

We should team up. Gatling gun firing bullets which immediately ignite due to your powers. Sounds cool.

You will not be getting my Gatling gun. You can explode ♥♥♥♥ with your mind. You have no need for a gun. An addition to my previous action, I shall search for some shotgun shells as well. Good night everyone

Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:44 am

I agree with Tomaster, with TK you dont need a weapon. EVERYTHING to you is a weapon, even air. Just fire some bullets of highly compressed air that explode ♥♥♥♥.
Thanks for that Tom.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:46 am

rjhw1 wrote:
I agree with Tomaster, with TK you dont need a weapon. EVERYTHING to you is a weapon, even air. Just fire some bullets of highly compressed air that explode ♥♥♥♥.
Thanks for that Tom.

But giant flaming gatling gun is super cool.
Alright then, I search for tomamaster, so i can telekinetically help repair his leg.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:49 am

I try to gain the ability to shoot EYE BEAMZ, so I dont have to worry so much 'bout ammo.

also cya hyper

Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:53 am

Also everyone try not to kill to many of my zombies. I want an undead army to fight Two-shoes with. Ill probably try to gain the skill of crafting guns out of dark matter. As to make a killer fully locked and loaded zombie army.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:54 am

If you succede in doing so, would you please be so kind to make me this? : viewtopic.php?f=61&t=16863 go to the matilda revolver to see what I would like you to try and produce :P

EDIT: G`night all

Last edited by wiffles on Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:56 am
DRLGrump

Benpasko wrote:
rjhw1 wrote:
Thanks for that Tom.

But giant flaming gatling gun is super cool.
Alright then, I search for tomamaster, so i can telekinetically help repair his leg.

Little late :D Look at hyper's last game post.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:57 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 365  Next