View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:10 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Roll to Dodge - Island 
Author Message
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Island
> Nom some bananas.
"West who now?"


Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:48 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 3876
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Island
>Go inside the tent and munch a banana.
"Oh well. I always get the boring jobs."

OOC: He's not a tomato.


Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:48 pm
Profile
DRLGrump
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:26 am
Posts: 2037
Location: Jerking off in a corner over by the OT sub-forum
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Island
Action = edited


Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:54 pm
Profile
Data Realms SUPER Elite
Data Realms SUPER Elite
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:06 pm
Posts: 3717
Location: Over there.
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Island
"Yes, I have, in fact. He ran into the forest right there with some other goonies that crashed here with me. Is there any way I can help you fine men?"
Stand up and try to avoid letting the captain see my hurt leg.


Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:43 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10106
Location: Here
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Island
caek, post your action.


Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:06 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:00 pm
Posts: 4141
Location: Hell.
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Island
Sorry, I had lost my internet, let me read the roll.
Cook the fish.


Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:34 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10106
Location: Here
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Island
Roll 11

Name : Bear Grylls (caekdaemon)
[ 4 + 1 ] = 5
> Bringing the fish over the fire, you cook it until it's nice and crispy.



Active Abilities :
(none)

Passive Abilities :
- Master Of Survival (+1 to Survival actions)

Inventory : (3/5)
- Swiss army knife
- Stick w/ Fish
- Wooden Fishing Hook

Equipped : (0/10)
(none)

Conditions :
- Hunger (6/15 : ======---------) (-1 every turn) (-1 health every turn when Hunger is zero)
- Thirst (7/10 : =======---) (-1 every turn) (-1 health every turn when Thirst is zero)
- Health (20/20 : ====================) (You die when this gets to zero)



Name : John Freeman (Hyperkultra)
[ 5 ] = 5
> You eat 2 roasted bananas from your stick. They taste pretty good.

"West who now?"

"West Verna. We patrol the ocean in order to maintain safe trade routes, but those pirates have been a real pain recently."

Active Abilities :
(none)

Passive Abilities :
- Muscular (+1 to rolls involving strength)

Inventory : (1/5)
- Fire Starter (Flint an' Steel)
- Charred Pointy Stick w/ (5) Roasted Bananas

Equipped : (1/10)
- Waterproof Emergency Kit (Bag) (Space - 6/10)
--- Razor Blade
--- Duct Tape Roll (50 feet)
--- Fishing Line Roll (50 feet)
--- Fishing Hook
--- Whistle
--- Mini Compass
--- Alcohol Wipes (Qty. 2)

Conditions :
- Hunger (15/15 : ===============) (-1 every turn) (-1 health every turn when Hunger is zero)
- Thirst (9/10 : =========-) (-1 every turn) (-1 health every turn when Thirst is zero)
- Health (20/20 : ====================) (You die when this gets to zero)



Name : Robbynsan Kaarusoson (Nonsequitorian)
[ 3 - 1 ] = 2
> "Yes, I have, in fact. He ran into the forest right there with some other goonies that crashed here with me. Is there any way I can help you fine men?"

You manage to stand up, but you're a little shaky. At least your wound isn't showing.

"Yar, feel free to lead the way if ya' like."

All the pirates draw their swords/guns, ready to follow you.

Active Abilities :
(none)

Passive Abilities :
- Off of Island (has a knack for finding a way off of large, water-surrounded parcels of land)
- Pain Tolerance (Lessens the effect of pain)

Inventory : (1/5)
- Massive Monkey Wrench

Equipped : (0/10)
(none)

Conditions :
- Hunger (9/15 : =========------) (-1 every turn) (-1 health every turn when Hunger is zero)
- Thirst (0/10 : ----------) (-1 every turn) (-1 health every turn when Thirst is zero)
- Health (16/20 : ================----) (You die when this gets to zero)
- Wounded legs (-1 any action involving leg use)



Name : Kilinkolin McRae (Natti)
[ 3 ] = 3
> "Oh well. I always get the boring jobs."

You take a banana from your bunch and eat it.

Active Abilities :
- First Aid (+2 to targets' health when used.)

Passive Abilities :

Inventory : (3/5)
- Luger P08 pistol (Ammo - 8 )
- Leather Sheath
--- Cutlass
- Bushel of Bananas (59 Bananas)

Equipped : (0/10)
(none)

Conditions :
- Hunger (12/15 : ============---) (-1 every turn) (-1 health every turn when Hunger is zero)
- Thirst (6/10 : ======----) (-1 every turn) (-1 health every turn when Thirst is zero)
- Health (20/20 : ====================) (You die when this gets to zero)



Name : Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin (Tomaster)
[ 2 ] = 2
> "Huh. Those pirates look fairly friendly, for pirates. You hold down the fort, I'm going to go see what they're doing."

After taking a few gulps of water from the water barrel, you head through the forest and back to the beach.

When you can see the pirates through the undergrowth, they're standing in front of Robbynsan with their weapons drawn.

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Russian Upbringing (+1/-1 to the use of firearms)

Inventory : (2/5)
- Compound Crossbow
- Quiver (15/20)
--- Arrows (Qty. 15)
- Bushel of Bananas (60 Bananas)

Equipped : (4/10)
- Leather Sheath
--- Cutlass
- Leather Sheath
--- Cutlass
- Leather Sheath
--- Cutlass
- Blanket/Bag
--- Blanket (Qty. 3)
--- Pillow (Qty. 4)
--- Flintlock Pistol

Conditions :
- Hunger (6/15 : ======---------) (-1 every turn) (-1 health every turn when Hunger is zero)
- Thirst (10/10 : ==========) (-1 every turn) (-1 health every turn when Thirst is zero)
- Health (20/20 : ====================) (You die when this gets to zero)



Name : Wially Crowshovel (Tokochiro)
[ 3 ] = 3
> "Wha, where am I?"

You find yourself trapped in some sort small, wooden container. You can hear the sound of waves nearby.

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :

Inventory : (0/5)

Equipped : (0/10)


Conditions :
- Hunger (14/15 : ==============-) (-1 every turn) (-1 health every turn when Hunger is zero)
- Thirst (9/10 : =========-) (-1 every turn) (-1 health every turn when Thirst is zero)
- Health (20/20 : ====================) (You die when this gets to zero)



Name : George A. Roberts (NPC)
[ - ] = -
>

"We should start to head out now, guys. I have a feeling those pirates are going to start looking for us."

Active Abilities :
- ?

Passive Abilities :
- ?

Inventory : (?/5)
- Pointy Stick
- Compass

Equipped : (4/10)
- "Pirate" Hat
- Blue coat
- Ruffle Shirt
- White Pants

Conditions :
- Hunger (9/15 : =========------) (-1 every turn) (-1 health every turn when Hunger is zero)
- Thirst (4/10 : ====------) (-1 every turn) (-1 health every turn when Thirst is zero)
- Health (20/20 : ====================) (You die when this gets to zero)


Time of Day : 10:00 AM/1000 hrs (2 hours per turn)


Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:30 pm
Profile
Data Realms SUPER Elite
Data Realms SUPER Elite
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:06 pm
Posts: 3717
Location: Over there.
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Island
> Follow where the water-barrel man went along with the others. Go slow enough as so I don't destroy my leg, but fast enough as to not let them get angry at me. If I see the other characters at a distance mention it to the pirates, but tell them that there are many of them and that they shouldn't try to catch up with them just yet.


Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:57 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:00 pm
Posts: 4141
Location: Hell.
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Island
Consume the fish, then go get some water.


Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:32 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 3876
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Island
>Complain about my hunger even though I ate the banana.
>Learn to use the cutlass.
"Hmm... I wonder how this thing works..."


Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:38 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:00 pm
Posts: 4141
Location: Hell.
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Island
Natti wrote:
"Hmm... I wonder how this thing works..."

Cutlass is a sword, so just whack something with the long metal bit.


Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:51 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Island
Try to get out of the container.


Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:09 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Island
> Jam every banana within reach down my pants.


Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:12 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 3876
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Island
I know what a cutlass is. That was the character speaking.
>:C


Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:24 am
Profile
DRLGrump
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:26 am
Posts: 2037
Location: Jerking off in a corner over by the OT sub-forum
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Island
What sort of character doesn't understand how a sword works? Apply sharp end to unfriendlies.
Strip naked. Run screaming towards pirates, throwing bananas.


Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:16 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.020s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off ]