View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:41 pm



Reply to topic  [ 1667 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112  Next
 RtD: Illusia - (Roll #132) 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:46 pm
Posts: 1923
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #129)
Protect myself with engorged Infinidum arms.


Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:14 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:15 pm
Posts: 1288
Location: Heck if I know.
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #130)
Got my lazy ass back to this thread and typed stuff. Now all of you action so I feel guilty enough to do it again sooner. :P

_________________________________

Torrent (Gillian) (6)

You create a few spheres of light - not quite as bright as you'd hoped - and urge them forward toward the king, but he avoids them, dashing at Nikolai and beginning to pummel him with a furious flurry of attacks. You curse and start redirecting your lights, but them realize that with them in close combat, you'll end up blinding Nikolai as well.

Handily enough, Gabriel and Widdy help out.




Ociamarru (Nikolai) (5)

"Hmm... how about YOU!"

You raise your arms and manage to make them a bit larger, ready to defend yourself. Good thing, too, because the king flies straight at you and starts striking at you. (4 + 6 = 10 v. 5 + 1 + 1 = 7) You barely manage to fend off his rapid unarmed strikes, and a few of his blows land on your shoulders and upper body.

Thankfully, Gabriel and Widdy come to your aid, forcing the king back.




CaveCricket (Raphael) (4, 9)

You prepare to dodge attacks, but the king doesn't attack you. He goes for Nikolai, striking almost faster than the eye can see. He seems insanely strong and resilient, but then again, there's only one of him....

Gabriel and Widdy help Nikolai out after a moment.




Tokochiro (Johni) (9)

You create three more clones and send them to separate corners of the room, ready to switch at a moment's notice, but the king singles out Nikolai and begins hammering him with unarmed attacks. Gabriel and Widdy help him out after a moment.




Phd (John Adams) (-)

You remain hidden behind the pillar and peek out, watching as Nikolai fights desperately to fend off the king's punches. Gabriel and Widdy rush to his side and push the king back.



caekdaemon (Anderson?)

You try whistling, then suddenly realize that you don't have a mouth. Or hands. Wait. You don't have any sort of form whatsoever. You feel an acute sense of loss as you recall that you once did.



NPCs

Gabriel (5 + 2 = 7)

Gabriel, seeing Nikolai under attack, charges the king, swinging his longsword vertically, (7 v. 8 + 6 = 12) but the king easily floats backwards and avoids the attack, ceasing his assault on Nikolai.



Terry (-)

Terry gets up and hops back down the stairs, beginning a second charge at the king.



Widdy (9)

Widdy assists Gabriel in his attack, swinging a second time at the king, (9 v. 9 + 5 = 12) but his attack is avoided as well.





______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Events:
None


Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:31 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:00 pm
Posts: 4138
Location: Hell.
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #130)
Harness the loose magical energies being thrown.


Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:38 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:47 am
Posts: 66
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #130)
>From behind the pillar, fire a bolt around my allies at the king.


Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:03 pm
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #130)
> Run up to the throne, and Chaotic Animate it to have a fierce hatred of monarchs.


Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:32 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:15 pm
Posts: 1288
Location: Heck if I know.
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #130)
TorrentHKU wrote:
> Run up to the throne, and Chaotic Animate it to have a fierce hatred of monarchs.

You seem to find hatred to be pretty inspiring to your animated object friends. :P


Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:43 pm
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #130)
Soon as I meet an ally I'll convince a few saplings to be amorous.


Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:52 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 7378
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #130)
> Use my speed and stupidly sharp sword and go lawnmower the king. Avoid attacks that come my way, try not to hit allies.


Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:01 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #130)
Send two clones forth to bonk the king


Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:15 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:46 pm
Posts: 1923
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #130)
Hulk smash the king, break lots of things in the meantime.


Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:40 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 7378
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #130)
ROLLS


Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:18 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:15 pm
Posts: 1288
Location: Heck if I know.
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #130)
If you want rolls, I suggest you visit a bakery.

... Oh wait, you mean that kind.

Give me a couple of days to become un-busy, and you will have your rolls, sir.


Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:01 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:15 pm
Posts: 1288
Location: Heck if I know.
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #131)
More than a couple of days. Dammit.

____________________________________________

Torrent (Gillian) (12)

You sprint to the throne and animate it, filling it with a strong dislike for monarchs of all kinds.

It seems quite eager - a little too eager, actually - it leaps up off the ground and takes a path through you on its way to the king! You're forced into an awkward sitting position and dragged along, heading straight for him....




Ociamarru (Nikolai) (7 + 5 = 12)

You go straight back into the fight, swinging your arms down from above upon the king (12 v. 9 + 6 = 12), but he holds his palm out toward you and you're knocked flying.
You manage to use your arms to brace for landing and avoid injury, resulting in a long line of floor tiles being uprooted and broken as you slide to a stop.




CaveCricket (Raphael) (6 + 1 = 7)

Readying your sword, you charge ahead straight at the king. He flicks away a crossbow bolt from across the room and prepares to meet you. (7 v. 9 + 5 = 12)

You swing furiously, many times, and each time he moves aside just enough to avoid your strike. You carve ruts in the ground from your vertical slashes, but he remains undamaged.
After one particularly angry swing, the king quickly dodges far to the left, and Terry comes flying into view. You try to pull away your sword, but the golem-wielding sprite crashes straight into you, and you feel the blade pass through something as you're knocked to the ground.

Looking at Terry, who is downed next to you, you find that one of the Hunchback's arms is cut clean off about a foot from the shoulder.




Tokochiro (Johni) (12)

You send a couple of clones out after the king, and they reach him just as he finishes fending off Raphael. (12 v. 7 + 4 = 12)

Of course, they don't stand a chance. He grabs them both and throws them across the room, where they strike a stone wall and crumple to the ground.
You feel an angry twinge in your mind; your clones are telling you that they don't really want to fight an impossible battle for you.




Phd (John Adams) (7 + 4 = 11)

You lean out from your cover and fire a homingbolt. (11 v. 12 + 6 = 12) The shot arcs around your allies neatly, but is easily deflected by a simple hand-wave from the king.



caekdaemon (Anderson?) (3)

Harness the loose magical energies? You don't have the slightest idea how to do that.



NPCs

Gabriel (12)

Gabriel helps Widdy keep the king busy when Raphael and Terry are forced back.



Terry (5)

Terry fails a charge and loses his arm due to an accidental run-in with Raphael's sword.



Widdy (10)

Widdy, along with Gabriel, begins holding off the king while Raphael and Terry are down.





______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Events:
None[/quote]


Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:02 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 7378
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #131)
"God ♥♥♥♥ damnit."
> Back away. Attempt to re-do my speedy transformation mode, increase my accuracy/attack speed as well as dodging ability.


Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:08 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:47 am
Posts: 66
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #131)
> Go to a pillar closer to the king, then fire my glyph gun at him


Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:04 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 1667 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.035s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off ]