View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:17 pm



Reply to topic  [ 1667 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112  Next
 RtD: Illusia - (Roll #132) 
Author Message
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #131)
> Oh god get off the chair GET OFF THE CHAIR


Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:14 am
Profile WWW

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #131)
How are we even supposed to hurt this thing?
Hack and slash that fool, along with my clones, of course


Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:06 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:15 pm
Posts: 1288
Location: Heck if I know.
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #131)
Yeah, I haven't updated this in like a month. And it's not likely to get an update for a while, since I'm busy with schoolwork and writing a 50,000 word novel in 30 days.

When December hits, I'll probably have time to wrap this game up - only reason I didn't post this earlier is because I've kind of been in denial of the fact that I've been ignoring it for so long.

Anyway, that's that. Feels stupid, putting it on hiatus when it's come so close to its close, but what else am I gonna do.


Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:01 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:15 pm
Posts: 1288
Location: Heck if I know.
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #132) Finally Freakin' Back
Took me long enough.
____________________________________________

Torrent (Gillian) (5)

You struggle to get yourself off the chair as it accelerates forward, pulling you into itself. Just before it reaches the king you manage to throw yourself from its grasp and hit the ground rolling on your side. You wince as you get up. That was close.




Ociamarru (Nikolai) (-)

No action.

You feel yourself begin ceasing to exist.




CaveCricket (Raphael) (10)

"God ♥♥♥♥ damnit."
Terry lifts himself to his feet and observes his lost arm. "Hm." He seems untroubled.
You back away from the king. Attempting the transformation again, this time you get it right.




Tokochiro (Johni) (12)

"How are we even supposed to hurt this thing?"
You pull out your dwarven broadsword, a ferocious cry forming in your throat as you charge with your clones and... wait. Where are the clones?

(12 v. 11 + 6 = 17)

The king swats your assault aside as one might swat a fly, only with much more force than is necessary to do so. You go flying across the room and slam into the far wall.
Fortunately, the wings that are on your back cushion most of the impact. Unfortunately, they're kind of broken now.




Phd (John Adams) (4)

You move to a pillar closer in proximity to your target, pull out your gun, and fire it directly at the king.
(4 v. 11 + 6 = 17)
It misses by a few feet.



caekdaemon (Anderson?) (-)

You hear a voice in your head.
"You're still here? Your connection to the world is strong, then. That may be of use."



NPCs

Gabriel (8 + 2 = 10)

Gabriel barely avoids the king's onslaught, the distractions from the others providing just enough cover to keep him from being struck by various attacks.



Terry (5)

Chillin' without an arm.



Widdy (6)

Widdy is knocked aside while trying to help keep the king busy. Being a sword, however, he's not terribly damaged.





______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note:

I don't expect everyone to post after such a long hiatus, but I'll wait a while, and those who don't post will simply cease to exist to keep things simple. I know at this point that I might as well abandon the game, but I don't like to leave things unfinished, so yeah.


Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:04 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 8101
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #131) Finally Freakin' Back
> Sword Trance. Cut the king in half.


Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:17 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:00 pm
Posts: 4138
Location: Hell.
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #131) Finally Freakin' Back
"Yes. I am still here. Unfinished business you understand."


Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:25 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:47 am
Posts: 66
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #131) Finally Freakin' Back
>Wait for the King be occupied blocking an attack, then at him again with the glyph gun.


Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:51 pm
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #131) Finally Freakin' Back
> Series of bright flashes in front of Kingo's face. Flashbang go!


Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:52 am
Profile WWW

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #131) Finally Freakin' Back
Moar clones, more swords, slash slash


Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:16 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:37 am
Posts: 2
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #131) Finally Freakin' Back
Hey it's Ociamarru, anyone care to bring me up to speed so I can toss in an action? ;D


Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:00 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:15 pm
Posts: 1288
Location: Heck if I know.
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #131) Finally Freakin' Back
Pretty much nothing has happened, because I'm lazy as all hell. Seriously - I'm pretty sure you missed like 1 turn.


Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 8101
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #131) Finally Freakin' Back
Maybe you can just skip Ocia.


Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:33 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:15 pm
Posts: 1288
Location: Heck if I know.
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #132)
Ah, that's right, this is still a thing.

____________________________________________

Torrent (Gillian) (9)

You raise your hand toward the king, gathering light into a bunch of tiny, focused balls, and releasing them in a series of miniature explosions of radiance right in front of your target's face.
Surprisingly, the king seems affected. He flinches, stumbling back a few feet, barely managing to ward off the attacks coming his way... and failing entirely to stop Raphael's sword, which passes cleanly through his entire waist.

Then some kind of projectile takes off his upper half and sends it flying.




Ociamarru (Nikolai) (-)

You stand around idly...

... which is fine with the DM, because it means less work.




CaveCricket (Raphael) (AUTO 10)

You look for an opening in-between the king's assaults on your allies, and find one when several blasts of light send him reeling. You charge in, a cold focus overcoming your senses, and swing your sword only once. (10 v. 5)

It passes straight through his waist with almost no resistance and comes out the other side slick with blood. His legs give way underneath him and he topples with a surprised look on his face.

Before he can fall over completely, a glowing white bolt of energy slams into his upper body and sends it flying across the room.




Tokochiro (Johni) (7)

You continue your assault with your clones, (7 v. 4) losing them left and right, but manage to distract the enemy long enough for Raphael to leap in and bisect the king with a single slash from his longsword. After that, a bolt of glowing white hits him in the chest and pretty much separates it from his lower half by sending it hurtling into the far wall.




Phd (John Adams) (11)

You wait patiently for your chance, and when Raphael comes charging in with his sword and seemingly lands a blow on the king, you seize the opportunity and fire.

The glowing bolt flies true and slams right into the king's chest... taking it off entirely and sending it flying. Oddly enough his lower half didn't move, aside from flopping onto the floor.



caekdaemon (Anderson?) (-)

"Yes. I am still here. Unfinished business you understand."
"That is good. This is a fine opportunity."

"With luck, I should be able to make you corporeal again, among other things. You need to neutralize the enemy and access the gate behind the throne as soon as that is done."
Just then, you see the torso of the king go flying across the room.
"He appears to have been neutralized already," you say simply.
"He is not the only worry you have... I- I apologize for my curtness. I would explain, but there is little time.

... Are you ready?"




NPCs

Gabriel (8 + 2 = 10)

Gabriel wards off blows until Raphael charges in and bisects the king.



Terry (5)

Terry stands up and is about to strike when the king takes a slash, followed by a gun-blast.



Widdy (6)

-



______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Events:

The king's upper body hits the wall, then the ground, with a thunk, and there is a moment of silence.
"Did we... win?"


Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:40 pm
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #132)
"I damn sure hope so."


Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:46 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 8101
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #132)
> Go over to the king's upper half, make sure he's really dead.


Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:57 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 1667 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.032s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off ]