View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1642 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108 ... 110  Next
 RtD: Illusia - (Roll #132) 

Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #123) Two kittens died because of me :(
> Launch myself at the Gargoyle and dice it up. Try not to cut my teammates.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:42 am

Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #123) Two kittens died because of me :(
I'm a superhero!

Hulk out of the gargoyle's hand and parkour my way to the space that once occupied its head.

Smasher arms, yay!

Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:11 am

Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #124)
Aheghrnemrmrolling.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Torrent (Gillian) (7 + 1 = 8)

You repeat your attempt, and this time, a cobblestone snake rises up and immediately begins lashing out towards the enemy... which is much too far away to reach, considering your new pet is anchored to the ground near the entrance and the enemy is down the street.

Ociamarru (Nikolai) (4 + 5 = 9)

You exert force outward with your arms (9 v. 8) and the gargoyle's hand slowly opens. Roaring mightily, you manage to push the hand open completely and toss yourself out. Parkouring up the gargoyle is out of the question - you barely got out - but at least you got away.

caekdaemon (Anderson) (9)

You charge your hammer with MASSive amounts of power. Pun intended.

CaveCricket (Raphael) (8 + 1 = 9)

You face the gargoyle, inhale deeply, and blast off at high speeds. Sword forward, you wait until the right moment before falling into a flurry of vicious slashes (9 v. 8) and landing on the other side of the enemy. Unbelievably, your slashes made only tiny cuts in the stone body of the gargoyle.

Tokochiro (Johni) (2)

You walk up to the gargoyle and raise your cane to whack it, but get whacked upside the head instead. You fall over, feeling a bit dizzy.

Phd (John Adams) (12)

You lift up a ton of rocks with telekinesis and mash them together into a colossal boulder, then hurl it at the gargoyle's feet (12 v. 4). It hits, and the force of the blow knocks him down on his chest.

NPCs

Gabriel (4 + 2 = 6)

Gabriel tries to attack from his perch, (6 v. 10) but is foiled by the gargoyle's flailing hands trying to get him off. He is almost grabbed, but a rock flies into the gargoyle's feet and downs him, forcing Gabriel to leap off in the process.

Terry (10)

Terry waits until the gargoyle falls, then leaps on top of it (10 v. 9) and smashes a fist into the center of its chest. A crack forms where he struck.

Locations
-Torrent and Phd are by the entrance.
-Everyone else is engaged in close combat.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Events:

The gargoyle suddenly throws itself to its feet, tossing Terry off. A bright circle on its chest appears and begins glowing brightly. Pebbles in the surrounding area begins skittering towards it as if pulled by an invisible force.

~

BOSS STATUS
-Head - Gone
-Right Ankle - Moderately Cracked, Barely Scorched
-Body - Scratches
-Chest - Slightly Cracked

Last edited by Nighthawk on Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:51 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Use battle rush. Continue charging.

Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:25 am
Profile WWW

"So much for 'Unfaltering.'"

> Use Chaotic Shapeshifting/Learned Transformations to give as many people as I can their own set of EpicWings besides Ocia and caek.

Last edited by CaveCricket48 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:06 am

>Fire the glyph gun at the circle on the gargoyle's chest.

Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:01 am
Loose Canon

> Sever my angrysnake's base, so that it charges at the gargoyle angrily.

Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:10 am
Profile WWW

Crushinate that gargoyle

Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:47 am

OCIA. STOP KILLING KITTENS AND ACTION.

Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:00 am

"Naught een moy loyftoym!"
Propel myself off the hand with my gargantuan arms, do a flip to give myself some extra rotational velocity and get the ♥♥♥♥♥es, and haymaker the glowing part of the chest before landing as gracefully as a goose.

DON'T TRY AND GIVE ME EPICWINGS PLEASE OH GOD NO

Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:51 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

And me. I don't want my uber charge to be botched by someone else having a bad roll.

Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:53 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #125)
Deploying Roll.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Torrent (Gillian) (-)

You sever your snake's base from the ground and watch as it goes flying at the gargoyle. It collides with the enemy at the exact same time that a blast from John's gun hits, and then there's a colossal blast of light accompanied by the sound of rushing wind.

You seem to have passed out for a bit, but your senses have returned now, and besides the fact that you're suddenly on the ground, along with John and pretty much everyone else, not a whole lot has changed.

Ociamarru (Nikolai) (11 + 1 = 12)

"Naught een moy loyftoym!"
You roll forward to the edge of the gargoyle's hand, pushing off in a fancy handstand launch which sends you spinning in a series of frontflips high above the gargoyle. Just before you impact him, a stream of rocks and a beam of white light hit the very spot you're aiming for, and just as you strike, your senses erupt into a flurry of activity.

Lights dazzle your eyes, and your body feels distant. Some amount of time passes - a second or a year, you don't know, but you groan and lift your head to find that you're much further from the gargoyle than before... and the damn thing is still standing!

caekdaemon (Anderson) (8 + 4 Rush = 12)

You ubercharge your weapon. UBER. CHARGE. You swear, you can feel the laws of physics screeching and whining as they are threatened to be torn asunder by the power that this little hammer is about to unleash.

Without any warning, light assaults your eyes, and you feel the sensation of something rushing past you body. Your grip on your hammer is the only thing that you're aware of for a while... and then your vision returns, and you see that the gargoyle, unharmed, and you, are the only ones still on your feet.

CaveCricket (Raphael) (5)

"So much for 'Unfaltering.'"
You look around, and the only person near you that is easily reachable is Johni. You tap him on the shoulder and watch as two large EpicWings sprout from his back. Well, glad that works.

You're about to take off for the next party member when you're hit by a blast of something that also knocks out your vision. When it comes back, you're on the ground next to Johni. In fact, everyone is. Wait, no... Anderson is still standing. And so is the gargoyle.

Tokochiro (Johni) (3)

You attempt your crushination, (3 v. 4) but your weak strikes bounce off of the gargoyle every time.
Then suddenly wings come out of your back. Epic wings. Sweet.

Explosion. Not sweet. Your vision goes white for a bit, and you feel yourself hit the ground. When you can see again, you notice that the gargoyle hasn't moved, while you have. Several feet. Backwards.

Phd (John Adams) (9)

You aim the gun at the gargoyle's chest and fire away. A streak of white light hits him square in the glowing circle, and you see a flash of orange light before Nikolai's shadow covers it up.
Then you go temporarily blind.

~

When your vision returns, you're on the ground, and you feel a bit numb. The gargoyle is still there, standing where he was before, and so is... Anderson?

NPCs

Gabriel (-)

Gabriel distances himself.

Terry (-)

Terry backs away slowly.

Locations
-caekdaemon is near the gargoyle
-Everyone else is a fair distance away.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Events:

After the huge explosion, the only ones standing are the gargoyle, and somehow, Anderson.

A few cracks appear on various parts of the gargoyle's body, but it remains on its feet. The patterns of light on its body are somewhat faded.

~

BOSS STATUS
-Head - Gone
-Right Ankle - Moderately Cracked, Barely Scorched
-Body - Scratches, Cracked
-Chest - Slightly Cracked
-Legs - Cracked

Last edited by Nighthawk on Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:31 pm

> Transform into Calkoom.
> Whip out my EpicWings, grab Gabriel, and fly as far away from caek and the gargoyle as I can.

Also, my Sword Trance is 1 turn late for recharging (there are two rolls that say 8 turns remaining).

Last edited by CaveCricket48 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:40 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

"Stop, foul beast of stone!"
Bring down the hammer. End this, once and for all.
"I'll send you to hell, even if I have to come with you!"

"All you of you! Go, run! Nothing will survive the blast!"

Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:15 am
Profile WWW

Get the hell away from Caek

Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1642 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108 ... 110  Next