View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:46 pm



Reply to topic  [ 1667 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112  Next
 RtD: Illusia - (Roll #132) 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:47 am
Posts: 66
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #127) Progress?
>Approach the castle carefully with my crossbow drawn.


Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:13 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #127) Progress?
> Shake head, but follow the group.


Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:21 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:15 pm
Posts: 1288
Location: Heck if I know.
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #128) Progress? Heck no!
I'm not even going to say anything this time.

Wait. ♥♥♥♥.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Torrent (Gillian) (-)

You shake your head, displeased, but grudgingly follow the group, making your way toward the castle.




Ociamarru (Nikolai) (-)

You walk on ahead of everyone and head straight for the castle in a confident manner.

As you walk, you feel a presence somewhere nearby. You can't quite place it, but it doesn't make you feel uneasy. It feels... sort of familiar.




CaveCricket (Raphael) (12)

You join the group heading for the castle, led by Nikolai.




Tokochiro (Johni) (-)

You are about to grab Widdy, but he floats wordlessly out of your reach. Probably doesn't want to be bothered. He moves out of the crater and follows the group.

You clamber out as well, but remain at a distance, going for a stealthy approach.

Wait - why are you being stealthy? It's obvious that whoever called everyone to the castle knows you're there....




Phd (John Adams) (-)

You hang in the back of the group that's forming, keeping your crossbow at the ready. Surely whatever awaits is not friendly....



caekdaemon? Why the hell not.

You can't quite recall what you were last doing.... You feel distanced from everything happening around you, and yet a certain... kinship draws you to join the group approaching the castle. You... hover? beside the leader, and for a moment he seems to look your way, but somehow you don't think he knows you're there. This is strange....



NPCs

Gabriel (-)



Terry (-)



Widdy (-)





______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Events:

The group reaches the grand doorway, and it opens invitingly. At the end of a long, columned hall, a man in red royal clothing, sitting on a throne of marble, lowers his outstretched hand.

Nikolai steps forward fearlessly, and the others follow, feeling a little less sure of themselves, but determined nonetheless. Johni sneaks in behind them, attempting to be stealthy but failing utterly. It's impossible in such a wide-open room.

Another man steps out from behind the throne. The one known as the Jester.

"Shall I give them a proper greeting, milord?" He asks with a cackle.

"No - these are my guests, and so I shall entertain them." He rises from his seat and begins his descent down a series of steps. The Jester grins widely and vanishes in a puff of smoke.

"Your Majesty," Gabriel says, practically snarling. "I believe it's safe to assume that you're the one to blame for the countless deaths and continuing destruction?"

"Why, yes, of course."

"Care to explain? Or should we just strike you down like the scum you are?"

The king's face slowly turns into a smile, and then he begins laughing uncontrollably.

"Hahahahaa... are you truly taking all of this so seriously?"

"What?"

"This is priceless!" He shouts jubilantly. "You actually think... hahahahahaa!"

"This is all just too amusing! You've already given me such entertainment, I might see fit to explain...

...right before I destroy you."


"But come, let us first begin the party. Show me your best effort." He opens his arms wide, asking to be attacked.


Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:11 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #128) Progress? Heck no!
"Go."
> King-seeking drill daggers. All four of them.


Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:04 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10232
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #128) Progress? Heck no!
"This is either a trap or going to accomplish nothing."

Keep my distance while the others whale on the guy.


Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:11 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:00 pm
Posts: 4141
Location: Hell.
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #128) Progress? Heck no!
Watch what happens from the side lines, see if the Widowmaker notices me.

Fun fact : I named it after the nuclear submarine K-19.


Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:37 am
Profile WWW

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #128) Progress? Heck no!
Make 4 clones and JOHNI ARMY ATTACK!(keep the original one safe)


Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:40 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:46 pm
Posts: 1923
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #128) Progress? Heck no!
Charge at the king, blasting away with my talisman, then hurl his throne at him after making my arms ~75% larger (AND MENACING BUT IN A PURE, SOULFUL, GOOD WAY).


Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:38 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:15 pm
Posts: 1288
Location: Heck if I know.
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #128) Progress? Heck no!
Ah, Phd! It's you who hasn't posted yet! Suppose I can't blame you; progress has not exactly been astoundingly fast. Still, I'd appreciate an action in the next day or two.


Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:27 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:15 pm
Posts: 1288
Location: Heck if I know.
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #129)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Torrent (Gillian) (2 + 2 = 4)

You pull out all four of your daggers, holding them skillfully between your fingers, and launch them at high speeds, powering them with energy and giving them a tendency to home in on the target.
(4 v. 8 + 6 = 12)
The king raises a single hand, and all four of your daggers bounce off of an invisible wall and go flying in different directions. One of them lands at your feet, and you quickly grab it.
He scowls. "Disappointing."




Ociamarru (Nikolai) (11)

After Gillian fires off his daggers, which are deflected easily, you charge straight ahead, shooting your talisman at the King. (11 v. 1 + 6 = 7) Almost all of the beams simply disappear inches from his body, except for one which sears into his shoulder. He doesn't even flinch. You run past him, trying to get up the stairs to his throne, but he points a finger at you (6 + 6 = 12 v. 9 + 1 = 10) firing a beam much like your talisman's, but much larger. You barely stop in time to avoid it, and watch as it burns through half of the stone pillar next to you. He then fires off another beam straight ahead to burn through 4 people that look a lot like Johni.




CaveCricket (Raphael) (-)

"This is either a trap or going to accomplish nothing."

Sure enough, you find that you're right. The king stops all the attacks that come his way, except one beam from Nikolai. Seems his defenses are incredible, but far from perfect.... Still, he shrugged off the attack like it was nothing.




Tokochiro (Johni) (5 + 1 = 6)

You send four clones to attack the king and assist the others (6 v. 4 + 6 = 10) but as soon as they come within striking range, the king fires off a beam of light that envelops them and leaves no trace of their bodies.




Phd (John Adams) (-)

You hang back and watch as the others fight.



caekdaemon (Anderson?)

The floating sword circles the area, looking for a good opportunity to strike. It doesn't appear to be aware of you.



NPCs

Gabriel (-)

Gabriel's sword shifts into a simple, sleek longsword. He goes into a ready stance and begins approaching slowly.



Terry (9)

"Let's get this over and done with."
Terry charges straight ahead, leaping over the the beam that eviscerates the Johni clones, and comes down right over the king, only to be launched all the way to the top of the stairs by an idle hand-wave.



Widdy (-)

Widdy circles the area, looking for an opportunity to strike.





______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Events:

"All right, you've had your turn." The king begins to float in the air.

"Now it's mine."


Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:07 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:00 pm
Posts: 4141
Location: Hell.
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #129)
Try to get some attention by whistling.


Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:16 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10232
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #129)
> MAXIMUM EVASION

And observe how he fights, if he has some weakness or something.


Last edited by CaveCricket48 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:07 pm
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #129)
> Send a few small orbs of very intense light at the king to blind him.


Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:20 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:47 am
Posts: 66
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #129)
>Stay in the back and hide behind a pillar.


Last edited by Phd on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:48 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: RtD: Illusia - (Roll #129)
Make 3 clones, spread around the room swap betwen clones if anything evil and capable of obliterating comes
"What the hell is this guy!?"


Last edited by Tokochiro on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:17 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 1667 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.024s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off ]