View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:18 am



Reply to topic  [ 626 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 42  Next
 Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 91) 
Author Message

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 12)
What you made me think of

Image


Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:45 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12283
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 13)
Roll 13
____________________



Name : Ragnar Thorson (Tomaster)
[ 5 ] = 5
> You run with all your might through the dark, grassy plains in the direction of the boy.

You think that fast moving shape 20 meters in front of you is him, but you can't be sure. Whatever it is, it's FAST.

Race : Human
Inventory : (2/10)
- Claymore
- Newspapers
-- "Caelum Declares 'Witch Hunt Over'"
-- "Hopluit Under Attack"
-- "Berserk Dragon Terrorizes Vranhal"

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Swordsmanship (+1 to attacking using a sword)

Conditions :



Name : Homskold (HighEndNoob)
[ 6 ] = 6
> "Can you enchant my weapon with fire?"

"What exactly do you want the enchantment to do? Specifically?"

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Gold Morning-Star
- Leather Pouch
-- 14 Gold Coins

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Agility (+1 to dodging)

Conditions :



Name : Siamnyan (Roast Veg)
[ 6 ] = 6
> "Yes! I'm a big wolf? Problem?"

Everyone in the room immediately looks away and get back to whatever they were doing. The waitress comes over and asks if you want anything.

"I'll take your biggest, strongest, cheapest drink."

The waitress walks off to the bar, pours a drink, and brings it over.

"Here you go, sir. That'll be 10 gold.. or, I can put it on a tab, if you want."

Race : Lupus
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Elbow Spikes

Active Abilities :
- Scent Tracker

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



Name : Sin (Nonsequitorian)
[ 2 + 1 ] = 3
> Monitering the people a little more, you see that all of them seem loyal to the man wearing the boar skull, and that the gathers go together and not alone. Everyone seems to settle down now, chattering around a campfire and roasting food that they kept in their bags.



Race : Chirop
Inventory : (2/10)
- Bull Whip

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :
- Sneak (+1 Stealth actions)
- Echolocation

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



Name : Aeeng (Tokochiro)
[ 2 ] = 2
> "Can you guys hide me while I sleep?"

Dark! Dark! Dark!

ARG APHIDS AAAAAAHH!

Dark! Dark! Dark!

OW my stem!

It's pretty much impossible to sleep with all these plants chattering.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Thorny Rose Whip w/ Flower

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Forest Friend (Talk to trees)

Conditions :



Name : Gorf "Choppy" Harkelsan (Natti)
[ 1 ] = 1
> "Is it possible to make them burst into flames when a specific word is spoken?"

"Yes. Do you want the fire to be substained until you speak another word to cancel the magic, or to have it flame for a short, predetermined amount of time?"

Race : Dwarf
Inventory : (0/10)
- 9 Gold Coins

Equipped : (1/10)
- Knuckle Spikes

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Craftsdwarfship (+1 to rolls involving crafting)

Conditions :



World Events:
Time of day: Night
Weather: Clear


Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:58 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 4521
Location: Constant motion
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 13)
"Tab will be fine, thank you." > Begin conversing with someone who looks magical.


Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:03 am
Profile
DRLGrump
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:26 am
Posts: 2037
Location: Jerking off in a corner over by the OT sub-forum
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 13)
Just keep runnin' runnin' and runnin' runnin'.
How is a 16 year old boy in better shape than a warrior?


Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:05 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 13)
>Tell the plants to stfu.


Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:01 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 3878
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 13)
"I'd like it to be so that they flame for 2 seconds when I say 'Apupapin papupata'."


Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:39 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:48 am
Posts: 26
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 13)
>Ask if he can do the usual Flaming sword/Melee weapon thing on my Morning-Star


Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:47 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12283
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 14)
Roll 14
____________________



Name : Ragnar Thorson (Tomaster)
[ 5 ] = 5
> You keep on running, and running, and running, and running.

You run so much that you get exhausted from your effort. Looking forward, you see a small prickle of light on the dark horizon. Maybe that's a town or city up ahead?

You can barely make out a moving black dot far off. Man, how the hell is that boy running so fast?

Race : Human
Inventory : (2/10)
- Claymore
- Newspapers
-- "Caelum Declares 'Witch Hunt Over'"
-- "Hopluit Under Attack"
-- "Berserk Dragon Terrorizes Vranhal"

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Swordsmanship (+1 to attacking using a sword)

Conditions :
- Exhausted (-1 Movement actions)



Name : Homskold (HighEndNoob)
[ 3 ] = 3
> "The usual Flaming sword/Melee weapon thing on my Morning-Star would be cool."

"That's not very... Ah, whatever. 25 gold coins."

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Gold Morning-Star
- Leather Pouch
-- 14 Gold Coins

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Agility (+1 to dodging)

Conditions :



Name : Siamnyan (Roast Veg)
[ 6 ] = 6
> "Tab will be fine, thank you."

The woman nods her head, jotting down some writing in a notepad and then walking off.

You look around you for someone who looks magical, and spot a man in a red and brown hooded-cloak. He has an emblem on the back of his cloak:

Image

You prepare to converse with this man, but what should you say?

Race : Lupus
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Elbow Spikes

Active Abilities :
- Scent Tracker

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



Name : Sin (Nonsequitorian)
[ 3 + 1 ] = 4
> You snap a branch on the ground and flutter your wings, sounding a lot like a bird.

"Eh, what's that?"
"A bird?"
"BlackEyes, SwiftFoot, go see what has made the disturbance."

The two gatherers get up as a pair, walking towards the source of the sound.

You back up a little and crouch low into the high grass, making yourself unseen.

"It's nothing, chief! Just a wild animal!"

The two men start to turn around, about to walk back to the camp.

Race : Chirop
Inventory : (2/10)
- Bull Whip

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :
- Sneak (+1 Stealth actions)
- Echolocation

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



Name : Aeeng (Tokochiro)
[ 4 ] = 4
> "STFU you louzy plants!"

Dark! Dark! Dark! Dark!

Predator! Predator!

OW my stem! Get offa' my stem!

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Thorny Rose Whip w/ Flower

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Forest Friend (Talk to trees)

Conditions :



Name : Gorf "Choppy" Harkelsan (Natti)
[ 5 ] = 5
> "I'd like it to be so that they flame for 2 seconds when I say 'Apupapin papupata'."

"Very well. That will be 30 gold coins"

Race : Dwarf
Inventory : (0/10)
- 9 Gold Coins

Equipped : (1/10)
- Knuckle Spikes

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Craftsdwarfship (+1 to rolls involving crafting)

Conditions :



World Events:
Time of day: Night
Weather: Clear


Last edited by CaveCricket48 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:42 am, edited 2 times in total.



Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:48 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 3878
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 14)
>Persuade
"Wow, wow, wow, that's way too expensive for me. Anything I can get with 9 coins?
We just barely survived the attack at Hopluit and we're just poor travellers who want to defend themselves from the evil people.
Pwetty pwease?"


Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:58 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 14)
Look around for the predator,WHIP PREPARED FO' BATTLO.
"HOLY ♥♥♥♥ PLANTS YOU ARE SCARING ME NOW!"
Hope it's not another raccoon.


Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:01 am
Profile
DRLGrump
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:26 am
Posts: 2037
Location: Jerking off in a corner over by the OT sub-forum
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 14)
Holy...♥♥♥♥...
Slow down my pace a little and just try to make it to the city before daybreak.


Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:39 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:48 am
Posts: 26
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 14)
> Try to find more coins
"Oh well, i'll hopefully see you soon."


Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:40 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 4521
Location: Constant motion
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 14)
"Evening, sir. Rather impressive emblem you have there. You a mage? I'll buy you a drink if you can do me a favour."


Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:20 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12283
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 15)
Roll 15
____________________



Name : Ragnar Thorson (Tomaster)
[ 3 - 1 ] = 2
> "Holy...♥♥♥♥..."

You slow down by a lot and move at the pace of a walk. Night seems to be half-over, so you'll be walking in the dark for a while.

At least it's safe 'round these parts... Right?

Race : Human
Inventory : (2/10)
- Claymore
- Newspapers
-- "Caelum Declares 'Witch Hunt Over'"
-- "Hopluit Under Attack"
-- "Berserk Dragon Terrorizes Vranhal"

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Swordsmanship (+1 to attacking using a sword)

Conditions :
- Exhausted (-1 Movement actions)



Name : Homskold (HighEndNoob)
[ 5 ] = 5
> "Oh well, i'll hopefully see you soon."

You start to wonder where you could find more gold coins. and then you realize that you gave some to Gorf!

Should you mug him? Or get a job?

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Gold Morning-Star
- Leather Pouch
-- 14 Gold Coins

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Agility (+1 to dodging)

Conditions :



Name : Siamnyan (Roast Veg)
[ 6 ] = 6
> "Evening, sir. Rather impressive emblem you have there. You a mage? I'll buy you a drink if you can do me a favour."

The robed man turns and faces you.

"Yeaah, Imma mage. Whaddya want, I could go fer another drink."

The mage looks a little... Drunk.

Race : Lupus
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Elbow Spikes

Active Abilities :
- Scent Tracker

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



Name : Sin (Nonsequitorian)
[ 3 + 1 ] = 4
> Using your insane stealth skills, you manage to get close enough to BlackEyes and move around him without him noticing.

"Hey, Blackeyes, maybe we should look a little harder, I know Chief would want us too."

BlackEyes looks at SwiftFoot.
"Yeah, I guess we should look a little harder."

Going closer to BlackEyes, you whisper into his ear again:

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in so long..... sssssssss"

"SwiftFoot, I gotta take a piss."
"What? I told you to go earlier!"
"Well I didn't! And now I gotta go."
"Fine. Don't go too far off or the chief'll get mad."

BlackEyes walks a few more meters away from the camp and starts watering the grass.

Race : Chirop
Inventory : (2/10)
- Bull Whip

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :
- Sneak (+1 Stealth actions)
- Echolocation

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



Name : Aeeng (Tokochiro)
[ 5 ] = 5
> You whip out your whip, prepared for battle!

"HOLY ♥♥♥♥ PLANTS YOU ARE SCARING ME NOW!"

...

Silence. You can't hear the plants anymore.

A few meters away in the tall grass, you hear a small rustling sound.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Thorny Rose Whip w/ Flower

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Forest Friend (Talk to trees)

Conditions :



Name : Gorf "Choppy" Harkelsan (Natti)
[ 4 ] = 4
> "Wow, wow, wow, that's way too expensive for me. Anything I can get with 9 coins?
We just barely survived the attack at Hopluit and we're just poor travellers who want to defend themselves from the evil people.
Pwetty pwease?"


"Sorry sir, there isn't anything here under 9 coins. Cheapest we have is 10."

Race : Dwarf
Inventory : (0/10)
- 9 Gold Coins

Equipped : (1/10)
- Knuckle Spikes

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Craftsdwarfship (+1 to rolls involving crafting)

Conditions :



World Events:
Time of day: Night
Weather: Clear


Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:51 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 4521
Location: Constant motion
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 15)
"Well, you enchant these here spikes with wound opening curses and I'll get you that drink you're after."


Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:04 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 626 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 42  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.025s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off ]