Data Realms Fan Forums
http://forums.datarealms.com/

Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 91)
http://forums.datarealms.com/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=21651
Page 2 of 48

Author:  Tomaster [ Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 1)

Get out of the house and climb up onto the roof. Observe.

Author:  Natti [ Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 1)

Signing up. Looks fancy.
Quote:
Name : Gorf "Choppy" Harkelsan
Race : Dwarf
Inventory : (0/10)


Equipped : (1/10)
Knuckle Spikes

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
Craftsdwarfship (+1 to rolls involving crafting)

Conditions :

Author:  HighEndNoob [ Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 1)

>Look for gold under the furniture
"We need funds to fund our adventure."

Author:  Nonsequitorian [ Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 1)

Ah damn. I got set as a human since I can't be a Kobold!? Can I be it's closest relative, the Chirop?
> Look for a window and see what's going on. Stay in the shadows.
"Ah damn! I knew I shouldn't have taken that bread! I guess I'll need to see what's going on."

Author:  Tomaster [ Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 1)

Nonseq, check the races. No kobolds or anything like that.

Author:  Nonsequitorian [ Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 1)

Yeah, but Chirop is one of the races, look:

Quote:
Human
-snip-
Dwarf
-snip-
Elf
-snip-
Chirop (Bat person)
Intelligence - High
Physical skill - Low
Magic skill - High
Lupus
-snip-


See? So, if he'd allow me, I could be a Chirop, which he listed as a race that is allowed.

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 1)

Quote:
Inventory : (2/10)
- Bull Whip
- Race card (a card that changes your race. One-time use, and must be used by next roll)

Just use that to change your race to one of the listed ones that are allowed.

Author:  Nonsequitorian [ Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 1)

Here's my edit for my turn.
> Look for a window and see what's going on. Play the race card and turn into a Chirop.
"Ah damn! I knew I shouldn't have taken that bread! Looks like they're on to me!"

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 2)

Roll 2
____________________



Name : Ragnar Thorson (Tomaster)
[ 4 ] = 4
> Running out of the building, you jump up and grab the ledge of the roof and pull yourself up.

It seems you're in a village... That's mostly on fire. People are running about, trying to avoid other people who are on horses.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Claymore

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Swordsmanship (+1 to attacking using a sword)

Conditions :



Name : Homskold (HighEndNoob)
[ 5 ] = 5
> "We need funds to fund our adventure."

The only furniture in the room is a small shelf, a chair, desk, and a straw-filled mattress. You look around and under the items until you uncover a small leather pouch under the bed. There seem to be a few gold coins in it.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Gold Morning-Star
- Leather Pouch
-- 23 Gold Coins

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Agility (+1 to dodging)

Conditions :



Name : Siamnyan (Roast Veg)
[ 3 ] = 3
> Pushing open the wooden door, you see that you appear to be in some sort of village. You spot an alley close by, and you quickly dash to the spot and observe what's going on:

A large portion of the village is up in flames, and the smell of blood and burnt flesh hangs in the air. There are people running about, screaming, while strangely dressed men on horses attack villagers and light fires to buildings.

Race : Lupus
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Elbow Spikes

Active Abilities :
- Scent Tracker

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



Name : Sin (Nonsequitorian)
[ 2 ] = 2
> Activating your Race Card, your body starts to change. You grow dark grey hair all over your body, your ears become cat-like and shift to the top of your head, and your hands and feet grow claws.

More startling is when your pinky fingers fold down against your arm and grow long enough to reach your shoulders. When you un-fold the strange figure, it opens like a fan, with a large amount of skin connecting your arm to the finger to form a wing.

You're now a Chirop!

"Ah damn! I knew I shouldn't have taken that bread! Looks like they're on to me!"

You go to a nearby window and look around. There are other wodden buildings around that seem to be on fire, and you can see a large, wolf-like creature crouching in an alley way.

Race : Chirop
Inventory : (2/10)
- Bull Whip

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :
- Sneak

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



Name : Aeeng (Tokochiro)
[ 2 ] = 2
> The only plant life in the house is small flower in a pot.

Smoke... Fire... Smoke... Fire...

The flower appears to be slowing waving back and forth, as if it wanted to escape.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Thorny Rose Whip

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Forest Friend (Talk to trees)

Conditions :



Name : Gorf "Choppy" Harkelsan (Natti)
[ 2 ] = 2
> Opening your eyes, you find yourself in a small, wooden house.

Suddenly, a wolf-like creature that was nearby dashes out of the door and a man turns into a large bat-thing.

Race : Dwarf
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Knuckle Spikes

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Craftsdwarfship (+1 to rolls involving crafting)

Conditions :



World Events:
Time of day: Day
Weather: Clear

Author:  Tomaster [ Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 2)

Yell down to the people in the house what's going on. Then find a horse.

Author:  HighEndNoob [ Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 2)

>Get out of the house, than try to find a horse.

Author:  Roast Veg [ Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 2)

> Group up with the other guys and begin leading them to the nearest village exit.

Author:  Nonsequitorian [ Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 2)

>> Follow group, but keep eye on the wolf-man.

"There's a wolf-man in that alley, we should sneak up on it."

Author:  Tokochiro [ Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 2)

>Uproot the flower and put it in my whip
"This little buddy is speaking about fire around here...

Author:  Natti [ Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 2)

Look at me! I'm a dwarf, not a human. I have knuckle spikes, not a Thorny Rose Whip. And I cerainly do not talk to trees like some sort of a lunatic.

>Wonder what's going on while moving out of the door.
"Umm... Guys? What's goin' on?"

Page 2 of 48 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/