View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:11 am



Reply to topic  [ 706 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 48  Next
 Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 91) 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11746
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 3)
Roll 3
____________________



Name : Ragnar Thorson (Tomaster)
[ 1 ] = 1
> "Hey guys! This village is on fire!"

You look around for a free horse, but all seem to ba taken. The fire is also starting to spread to the house that you're standing on.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Claymore

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Swordsmanship (+1 to attacking using a sword)

Conditions :



Name : Homskold (HighEndNoob)
[ 3 + 1 ] = 4
> "Hey guys! This village is on fire!"

As you step out of the house, you spot a man on a horse. The two runs towards you, and before you realize what he's about to do the man clubs you on the head with a lit torch.

You fall to the ground, dazed. At least you're not on fire.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Gold Morning-Star
- Leather Pouch
-- 23 Gold Coins

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Agility (+1 to dodging)

Conditions :
- Dazed (-1 to actions, ends in 2 turns)



Name : Siamnyan (Roast Veg)
[ 6 ] = 6
> You see one of the guys who were with get clubbed by a horseman and he falls to the ground. The rider throws a torch onto the roof of the house and rides off.

You re-group with the others, waiting for them to follow you.

Race : Lupus
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Elbow Spikes

Active Abilities :
- Scent Tracker

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



Name : Sin (Nonsequitorian)
[ 2 ] = 2
> "There's a wolf-man in that alley, we should sneak up on it."

You step outside, watch one of your comrades fall to the ground, and the wolf man walks up to you.

Race : Chirop
Inventory : (2/10)
- Bull Whip

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :
- Sneak

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



Name : Aeeng (Tokochiro)
[ 3 ] = 3
> "This little buddy is speaking about fire around here..."

You carefully remove the flower fromt the pot and place it on your whip. The flower slowly wraps its roots around the whip, securing itself nicely.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Thorny Rose Whip w/ Flower

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Forest Friend (Talk to trees)

Conditions :



Name : Gorf "Choppy" Harkelsan (Natti)
[ 1 ] = 1
> "Umm... Guys? What's goin' on?"

You move towards the door, and see someone lying on the ground and a wolf-man standing over him.

Race : Dwarf
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Knuckle Spikes

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Craftsdwarfship (+1 to rolls involving crafting)

Conditions :



World Events:
Time of day: Day
Weather: Clear


Last edited by CaveCricket48 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:38 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 4521
Location: Constant motion
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 3)
"Everybody follow me, we have to get out of here."
Get down on all-fours, put the dazed guy on my back and run.


Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:43 pm
Profile
DRLGrump
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:26 am
Posts: 2037
Location: Jerking off in a corner over by the OT sub-forum
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 3)
Leap off the building, and attempt to take a horse by killing the owner. If I fail the first time, then book it outta there.


Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:45 pm
Profile
Data Realms SUPER Elite
Data Realms SUPER Elite

Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:06 pm
Posts: 3717
Location: Over there.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 3)
> Get the hell out of there if he makes a move towards me, preferably away from the house I was just in. If forced back into the house, get onto the roof. If it isn't even threatening me (do to my bat-like nature or something) then try to talk with it.
"Oh ♥♥♥♥! Anybody wanna help me out here?"


Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:54 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 3877
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 3)
>Run to the wolf guy and beat him with knucle spikes
"Violence is bad! How would it feel if I'd beat the hell out of you, you wanker?!"


Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:01 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:48 am
Posts: 26
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 3)
>Equip Morning-star, and, dazingly, try to exact my revenge to the horse-man.


Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:30 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 3)
>Run out of the burning house with the whip ready for fight.


Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11746
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 4)
Roll 4
____________________



Name : Ragnar Thorson (Tomaster)
[ 5 ] = 5
> You see a man on a wolf knock a horse-rider of of his horse. Taking advantage of this, you leap from roof-to-roof and jump onto the horse's saddle. You now have a horse!



Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Claymore

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Swordsmanship (+1 to attacking using a sword)

Conditions :
- Mounted on a horse



Name : Homskold (HighEndNoob)
[ 6 - 1 ] = 5
> A wolf-like creature puts you on its back and runs off. Right when you pass the horse rider who attacked you, you knock him off of your horse with your morning star.



Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Gold Morning-Star
- Leather Pouch
-- 23 Gold Coins

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Agility (+1 to dodging)

Conditions :
- Dazed (-1 to actions, ends in 1 turn)



Name : Siamnyan (Roast Veg)
[ 5 ] = 5
> "Everybody follow me, we have to get out of here."

You go on all fours and lift the dazed man onto your back, but before you can run off something sharp hits you in the side. You keep on gonig, though. You eventually pass the same man who attacked the dazed man on your back, and the dazed man swings a morning star at the horse rider, knocking him off the horse.

Race : Lupus
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Elbow Spikes

Active Abilities :
- Scent Tracker

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :
- Injured side (-1 Movement)



Name : Sin (Nonsequitorian)
[ 2 ] = 2
> "Oh ♥♥♥♥! Anybody wanna help me out here?"

The wolf takes no notice of you. It simply puts a dazed man on its back and runs off.

Race : Chirop
Inventory : (2/10)
- Bull Whip

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :
- Sneak

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



Name : Aeeng (Tokochiro)
[ 2 ] = 2
> You run out of the house with your whip, ready to battle!

... Nothing to battle nearby.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Thorny Rose Whip w/ Flower

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Forest Friend (Talk to trees)

Conditions :



Name : Gorf "Choppy" Harkelsan (Natti)
[ 5 ] = 5
> "Violence is bad! How would it feel if I'd beat the hell out of you, you wanker?!"

The wolf-thing takes the man lying on the ground and puts him on its back, but you manage to slug it in the ribs before it runs off.

Race : Dwarf
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Knuckle Spikes

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Craftsdwarfship (+1 to rolls involving crafting)

Conditions :



World Events:
Time of day: Day
Weather: Clear


Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:59 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 4521
Location: Constant motion
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 4)
> Find a safe spot to stop, wait for Tomaster, and try to regroup.


Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:09 am
Profile
DRLGrump
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:26 am
Posts: 2037
Location: Jerking off in a corner over by the OT sub-forum
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 4)
"8)"
Ride outta the town.


Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:04 am
Profile
Data Realms SUPER Elite
Data Realms SUPER Elite

Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:06 pm
Posts: 3717
Location: Over there.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 4)
> Follow the wolfman, but make sure to also keep the group in sight. Make sure that above all else, the wolf has NO IDEA I'm following him. This means using the Sneak ability.


Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:15 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11746
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 4)
Just a little tip Nonseq, you can fly. Also, Chirops are naturally stealthy.

Just a little detail there.


Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:30 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:48 am
Posts: 26
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 4)
>Try to regroup


Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:38 am
Profile
Data Realms SUPER Elite
Data Realms SUPER Elite

Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:06 pm
Posts: 3717
Location: Over there.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 4)
I figured. That's one of the reasons I wanted to pick a Kobold: they're naturally stealthy.

Flying will most probably make more noise than I need at the moment. I'll just follow on foot for now.


Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:40 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 4)
>Ask the flower for information about what's going on.
"Why the ♥♥♥♥ is everyone bludgeoning yourselves?"


Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:33 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 706 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 48  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.021s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off ]