Data Realms Fan Forums
http://forums.datarealms.com/

Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 91)
http://forums.datarealms.com/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=21651
Page 4 of 48

Author:  Natti [ Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 4)

"Oh, gawd. That was a friend.
...I think."
>Run after Roast Veg and apologize.

Author:  Nonsequitorian [ Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 4)

Yeah, I didn't realize that either.

Author:  Tokochiro [ Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 4)

Fast postings are fast,3 rolls in one day?

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)

Roll 5
____________________



Name : Ragnar Thorson (Tomaster)
[ 5 ] = 5
> "8)"

You and your horse ride outa' town!

Most of it seems to be on fire or destroyed by now, and the few villagers who are still alive are grouped together outside of the village.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Claymore

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Swordsmanship (+1 to attacking using a sword)

Conditions :
- Mounted on a horse



Name : Homskold (HighEndNoob)
[ 1 - 1 ] = 1
> You can't do much while your sitting on the wolf, and it doesn't seem willing to let you down yet.

The wolf stops running however, and let some other people catch up.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Gold Morning-Star
- Leather Pouch
-- 23 Gold Coins

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Agility (+1 to dodging)

Conditions :
- Dazed (-1 to actions, ends next turn)



Name : Siamnyan (Roast Veg)
[ 6 - 1 ] = 5
> You stop at the side of a building and wait for the others to come.

A dwarf runs up to you and says

"Uh, sorry 'bout that."

You can also smell someone else nearby... Not a human, though.

Race : Lupus
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Elbow Spikes

Active Abilities :
- Scent Tracker

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :
- Injured side (-1 Movement)



Name : Sin (Nonsequitorian)
[ 4 + 1 ] = 5
> You carefully sneak up to the wolf, but you can still see the others.

The wolf has a man mounted on its back, the same man who you saw was lying on the ground.

Race : Chirop
Inventory : (2/10)
- Bull Whip

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :
- Sneak (+1 Stealth actions)

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



Name : Aeeng (Tokochiro)
[ 4 ] = 4
> "Why the ♥♥♥♥ is everyone bludgeoning yourselves?"

Smoke... Fire... Smoke... Fire...

Now would be a good time to run, considering the building behind you just burst into flames. And it's HOT.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Thorny Rose Whip w/ Flower

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Forest Friend (Talk to trees)

Conditions :



Name : Gorf "Choppy" Harkelsan (Natti)
[ 6 ] = 6
> "Oh, gawd. That was a friend.
...I think."


You run after the wolf-thing, who seems to stop and wait for you to come.

"Uh, sorry 'bout that."

Race : Dwarf
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Knuckle Spikes

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Craftsdwarfship (+1 to rolls involving crafting)

Conditions :



World Events:
Time of day: Day
Weather: Clear

Author:  Roast Veg [ Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)

"Don't worry, dwarf, I'm well aware of how racist your race can be. No matter, we must all head to Mead Town together, it's the only place for miles around. Also, whoever that is I can smell, it would be wise to desist in sneaking up on us. We are all on the same side, and we need to get to safety."
> Begin leading others to Mead Town.

Author:  Natti [ Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)

"Uhh... We're not racist, I just panicked when I saw you pick that guy up. I thought you were kidnapping him or something.
Anyways, I'm gonna go chek those survivors if they'll have anything that could help us."
>Go to the survivors and ask them if they're okay and can they take care of themselves.

Author:  Nonsequitorian [ Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)

> Fly up high to see the world around me. After realizing that Roast was the wolf-man, I stopped caring. Look for any bad guys on the ground.

"Oops. Uh, sorry?"

Author:  Tokochiro [ Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)

Follow Roast veg.
"Hey,if i find any flowers in the path can i pick them up?"

Author:  Roast Veg [ Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)

I don't think all flowers are magic, but whatever.

Author:  Tokochiro [ Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)

I can speak with flowers,they being mahjic or not.

Author:  Tomaster [ Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)

Why not Hopluit?
Go with the group.

Author:  caekdaemon [ Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)

Tokochiro wrote:
I can speak with flowers,they being mahjic or not.

I don't think they will have good to say for you ripping them out of the ground.

Author:  HighEndNoob [ Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 5)

>Learn how to control lightning.

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 6)

Roll 6
____________________



Name : Ragnar Thorson (Tomaster)
[ 5 ] = 5
> "Why not Hopluit?"

You follow the group of survivors and the wolf, who are slowly moving north.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Claymore

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Swordsmanship (+1 to attacking using a sword)

Conditions :
- Mounted on a horse



Name : Homskold (HighEndNoob)
[ 1 ] = 1
> You have absolutely no idea were to start or how to go about learning to control lightning. Maybe you should find a teacher of some sort?



Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Gold Morning-Star
- Leather Pouch
-- 23 Gold Coins

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Agility (+1 to dodging)

Conditions :



Name : Siamnyan (Roast Veg)
[ 5 ] = 5
> "Don't worry, dwarf, I'm well aware of how racist your race can be. No matter, we must all head to Mead Town together, it's the only place for miles around."
"Uhh... We're not racist, I just panicked when I saw you pick that guy up. I thought you were kidnapping him or something.
Anyways, I'm gonna go chek those survivors if they'll have anything that could help us."


"Also, whoever that is I can smell, it would be wise to desist in sneaking up on us. We are all on the same side, and we need to get to safety."
"Oops. Uh, sorry?"

You start to head north, expecting the others to follow.

Race : Lupus
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Elbow Spikes

Active Abilities :
- Scent Tracker

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :
- Injured side (-1 Movement)



Name : Sin (Nonsequitorian)
[ 3 ] = 3
> Also, whoever that is I can smell, it would be wise to desist in sneaking up on us. We are all on the same side, and we need to get to safety."
"Oops. Uh, sorry?"

Opening your wings, you give a few strong flaps and you rise up about 20 feet. The fires from the burning village provides a nice thermal up-draft, and you gain more altitude rapidly.

Looking around the area below, you can see men on horses running to the East, and a small crowd of people North of the destroyed village.

Race : Chirop
Inventory : (2/10)
- Bull Whip

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :
- Sneak (+1 Stealth actions)

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



Name : Aeeng (Tokochiro)
[ 1 ] = 1
> "HOT HOT HOT"

You scamper out of the village after the wolf, with your back slightly singed from the intense heat.

"Hey,if i find any flowers in the path can i pick them up?"

There aren't any flowers around, mostly grass with a few weeds here and there.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Thorny Rose Whip w/ Flower

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Forest Friend (Talk to trees)

Conditions :



Name : Gorf "Choppy" Harkelsan (Natti)
[ 6 ] = 6
> "Don't worry, dwarf, I'm well aware of how racist your race can be. No matter, we must all head to Mead Town together, it's the only place for miles around."
"Uhh... We're not racist, I just panicked when I saw you pick that guy up. I thought you were kidnapping him or something.
Anyways, I'm gonna go chek those survivors if they'll have anything that could help us."


Going to the survivors, you see that there are only around 20 people, mostly adults, except for a brown-haired boy around 16, carrying a small girl in his arms.

You ask the group if they're okay, and none reply. They simply stare at you with sad eyes before slowly shuffling to the north.

Race : Dwarf
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Knuckle Spikes

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Craftsdwarfship (+1 to rolls involving crafting)

Conditions :



World Events:
Time of day: Day
Weather: Clear

Author:  HighEndNoob [ Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 6)

>Try to find a teacher or book in/about wizardry.

Page 4 of 48 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/