Data Realms Fan Forums
http://forums.datarealms.com/

Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 91)
http://forums.datarealms.com/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=21651
Page 5 of 48

Author:  Tokochiro [ Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 6)

>Keep following the group.
"Guys,we should head west because you know,crowds of people can make serious problems and can slow us down."

Author:  Tomaster [ Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 6)

HEN, where are we going to find a teacher? We just left a ransacked town.
Go to Mead Town.

Author:  Tokochiro [ Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 6)

In a mountain far far away in an ancient chinese house with a waterfall behind it with lots of cannabis plants in front of it @_@

Author:  Natti [ Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 6)

>Rejoin the group and follow them.
"Gah, they didn't want to speak to me."

Author:  Roast Veg [ Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 6)

"It's ok, they're going the same way we are, and they won't slow us down if they don't want to speak to us."
> Continue north towards Mead Town.

Author:  Tokochiro [ Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 6)

We need nons to post now.

Author:  Nonsequitorian [ Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 6)

Sorry, work called, they wanted me to work from work today.
> Swoop down behind the horses at their altitude at about 30 meters behind them. Try giving off a ultra-sonic squeal, and make that a new ability.

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 7)

Roll 7
____________________



Name : Ragnar Thorson (Tomaster)
[ 4 ] = 4
> Commanding your horse north, you reach a nice-sized town with plenty of buildings. You can see a stand, and there looks like there are some papers on it.



Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Claymore

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Swordsmanship (+1 to attacking using a sword)

Conditions :
- Mounted on a horse



Name : Homskold (HighEndNoob)
[ 4 ] = 4
> The wolf that you're sitting on takes you north to a town. Looking around a bit, you see a building that looks like a library.

Perhaps you can search for a magic book there?

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Gold Morning-Star
- Leather Pouch
-- 23 Gold Coins

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Agility (+1 to dodging)

Conditions :



Name : Siamnyan (Roast Veg)
[ 5 - 1 ] = 4
> "It's ok, they're going the same way we are, and they won't slow us down if they don't want to speak to us."

You run off to the North, and come across a medium-sized town. This one isn't destroyed or being attacked, and there seem to be an abundance of different buildings. You attract a bit of attention to yourself with people staring and pointing, but no one seems to give alarm.

Race : Lupus
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Elbow Spikes

Active Abilities :
- Scent Tracker

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :
- Injured side (-1 Movement)



Name : Sin (Nonsequitorian)
[ 4 ] = 4
> Folding in your wings, you dive quickly to the ground before snapping them open to maintain your height. At around 30 meters behind the horse-men that you're following, you give off a high-pitch screech...

The men and horses don't react, but the sound wave quickly bounces back and you "see" your surroundings in sound. Echolocation?

Race : Chirop
Inventory : (2/10)
- Bull Whip

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :
- Sneak (+1 Stealth actions)
- Echolocation

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



Name : Aeeng (Tokochiro)
[ 4 ] = 4
> "Guys,we should head west because you know,crowds of people can make serious problems and can slow us down."
"It's ok, they're going the same way we are, and they won't slow us down if they don't want to speak to us."

You follow the others and reach a town.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Thorny Rose Whip w/ Flower

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Forest Friend (Talk to trees)

Conditions :



Name : Gorf "Choppy" Harkelsan (Natti)
[ 3 ] = 3
> "Gah, they didn't want to speak to me."

You head north and reach another town.

Race : Dwarf
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Knuckle Spikes

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Craftsdwarfship (+1 to rolls involving crafting)

Conditions :



World Events:
Time of day: Day
Weather: Clear

Author:  Tokochiro [ Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 7)

>Look around for flowers.
"I really hope there are some magnolias,cannas or calla lillies around 'ere."

Author:  Nonsequitorian [ Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 7)

Toko, I don't think Roast is on a horse. I don't even think that a horse would let him on. Therefore, I don't think I'm following you.
> If the horsemen aren't my bros, then swoop down and knock the horseman at the back of the group with my awesome hand-feet. Land next to said horseman. If they are my friends, just keep going.

Author:  Tokochiro [ Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 7)

Oh wait,i'm following natti.

Author:  Tomaster [ Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 7)

Go over and take the papers from the stand. Ask people if they've heard about the attack on Hopluit yet.

Author:  Nonsequitorian [ Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 7)

Your earlier actions dictated that you are following Roast, but the group I'm following is all on horseback and are heading in a totally different direction.

Author:  HighEndNoob [ Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 7)

>Go to the Library and look for a book of Magic

Author:  Natti [ Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 7)

Nonseq is following the ones who attacked the village we started in.

>Try to find a shop.
"There's no village without a shop. I might find something interesting there."

Page 5 of 48 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/