View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:35 am



Reply to topic  [ 626 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42
 Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 91) 
Author Message
DRLGrump
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:26 am
Posts: 2037
Location: Jerking off in a corner over by the OT sub-forum
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 90)
Find the wealthiest looking house. Instruct big boy to distract the guards however he sees fit, go in through a window.


Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:34 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 4521
Location: Constant motion
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 90)
"I found myself there with six others as it was being burnt down. My memories are clouded before that time. Maybe if I went back I could piece together my past, but I don't know if I want to. I clearly don't remember for a reason."


Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:07 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3929
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 90)
Smash a fragile ornamental object and roar incoherently at the guards. Prepare for a brawl.


Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:30 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 90)
"I was traveling to the north to tell my superiors about an invasion..."


Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:27 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12666
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 91)
Roll 91
____________________



Name : Siamnyan (Roast Veg)
[ 5 ] = 5
> "I found myself there with six others as it was being burnt down. My memories are clouded before that time. Maybe if I went back I could piece together my past, but I don't know if I want to. I clearly don't remember for a reason."

"What of the six others?"

Race : Lupus
Inventory : (2/10)
- 124 gold coins
- News Paper ("Caelum Declares 'Witch Hunt Over'")
- Longsword

Equipped : (1/10)
- Elbow Spikes

Memory :
- ???'s Scent (Scent of a mage)

Active Abilities :
- Scent Tracker

Passive Abilities :
- Stone Splitter (Elbow Spikes) (+2 Melee actions using Elbow Spikes)

Conditions :



Name : Aeeng (Tokochiro)
[ 5 ] = 5
> "I was traveling to the north to tell my superiors about an invasion..."

"What invasion?"

Race : Human
Inventory : (4/10)
- Longsword
- Shortsword*
- Parrying Dagger*
- Ivy Heart

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :
- Power Flow
- Burst of Energy (+2 physical skills, one-time use)

Passive Abilities :
- Forest Friend (Talk to trees)
- Grounded (Resistance to electrical attacks)
- Flee! (+1 Running)
- Soldier's Training (+1 physical actions, +1 Halberd/Shortsword/Longsword/Parrying-Dagger/Bow/Shield use)

Conditions :



Name : Gorf "Choppy" Harkelsan (Natti)
[ 3 ] = 3
> You look at the building your wolf-friend is in, but you don't see him come out yet.



Race : Dwarf
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (2/10)
- Knuckle Spikes
-- Deep Impact
- Sprint Shoes

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Craftsdwarfship (+1 to rolls involving crafting)

Conditions :



Name : Dandelion Bryant (TorrentHKU)
[ 6 + 1 + 1 ] = 6
> "Dammit, I thought he could run! Liam was it, keep these two safe, and all three of you get out of here as fast as you can."

Putting Elly down, you run back, but stop when you find Kark limping towards you with the little bat-thing pulling him along by his arm.

Race : Lupus
Inventory : (5/10)
- News Paper ("Beserk Dragon Ravages Vranhal: Bounty on Dragon!" "Caelum Declares 'Witch Hunt Over'")
- Leather Pouch
-- 1085 gold coins
- Large Gauntlet (Qty. 1)
- Giant Diamond
- Ruby

Equipped : (4/10)
- Hammerplate Gauntlet
- Typhoon (Qty. 2) (+1 leg actions)
- Scabbard
-- Quality Claymore
- Scabbard
-- Shortsword

Active Abilities :
- Art of 6 Limbs: Muay Thai
- Fighting Stance (Snapdragon, Bluebell, Touch-Me-Not)

Passive Abilities :
- Feet of Fury (+1 to running, jumping, or kicking)

Conditions :
- Missing Left Arm



Name : Constantin (Tomaster)
[ 5 ] = 5
> While the big fellow smashes a pot and roars at the guards, you slink into an alleyway, bust open a window, and leap in. Looking around, you freeze when you see a little boy, sitting at a dining room table, staring at you with a blank expression.



Race : Chirop
Inventory : (9/10)
- Roasted Chicken Leg
- Pen
- Ink Bottle
- Log Book
- Bag of Diced Carrots
- Leather Pouch
-- 98 gold
- Leather Pouch
- Paper (Thief's note)
- Flask of Beer

Equipped : (3/10)
- Brown Hooded Cloak
- Mage Stone
- Mage Mail

Active Abilities :
- Magic Control - Pathic
-- Kinetic Control

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :
- Cracked rib cage (-1 Movement)
- Bruised hips (-1 Movement, Ends next turn)
- Bruised shoulders (-1 arm use, Ends next turn)



Name : "The Iron Mauler" (TheKebbit)
[ 2 + 1 ] = 3
> You smash an ornamental pot of flowers on the sill of a window and roar, attracting the attention of nearby armed soldiers, who's weapons are still away, but look ready to pounce.



Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Great Hacksaw

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Colossus (+1 to physical strength rolls, but cannot wear normal armor)

Conditions :











World Events:
Time of day: Dusk
Weather: Clear


Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:42 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 4521
Location: Constant motion
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 91)
"I know of two of them in this town, one Gorf Harkelsan and one Constantin. The others went separate ways from me along the journey."


Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:35 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3929
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 91)
PUT UP YER DUKES, PIGDOG BASTARD


Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:01 pm
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 91)
> Notice Kark-spikes.
"You can't walk like that."
If he can get himself healed up or whatever, then ok. If not, boy's goin' for a wolf-ride.


Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:33 pm
Profile WWW
DRLGrump
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:26 am
Posts: 2037
Location: Jerking off in a corner over by the OT sub-forum
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 91)
Flip the boy a gold coin. See if that keeps him silent. If not, knock him out. Lightly. Then proceed to find the most expensive looking stuff and/or gold.


Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:42 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 91)
"I forgot what invasion it is after the beating on my head"


Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:04 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 3878
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 91)
>Keep hidden, keep watching.


Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:03 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 626 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.020s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off ]