View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:31 pm



Reply to topic  [ 706 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 48  Next
 Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 91) 
Author Message
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 4521
Location: Constant motion
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 7)
"Ok, go get what you need to get from here, then we'll meet up in the tavern and discuss where to go."
> Try to lick my side better.


Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:16 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11812
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 8)
Roll 8
____________________



Name : Ragnar Thorson (Tomaster)
[ 2 ] = 2
> You dismount the horse and take the papers from the stand. There is a map and a few newspapers:

(Map is on main post)

"Caelum Declares 'Witch Hunt Over'"
"Hopluit Under Attack"
"Berserk Dragon Terrorizes Vranhal"

Race : Human
Inventory : (2/10)
- Claymore
- Newspapers
-- "Caelum Declares 'Witch Hunt Over'"
-- "Hopluit Under Attack"
-- "Berserk Dragon Terrorizes Vranhal"

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Swordsmanship (+1 to attacking using a sword)

Conditions :



Name : Homskold (HighEndNoob)
[ 4 ] = 4
> Hopping off of the wolf, you find a nice sized library not to far away.

When you go inside, there's a man behind a large counter who says "Welcome."

It looks like there are just books here, no boxes.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Gold Morning-Star
- Leather Pouch
-- 23 Gold Coins

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Agility (+1 to dodging)

Conditions :



Name : Siamnyan (Roast Veg)
[ 1 ] = 1
> "Ok, go get what you need to get from here, then we'll meet up in the tavern and discuss where to go."

The guy on your back hops off and heads deeper into town.

Turning your head and neck, you start to lick your injured side. Mmm, blood.

You also feel like at least one rib is broken or cracked, might wanna check that out.

Race : Lupus
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Elbow Spikes

Active Abilities :
- Scent Tracker

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :
- Injured side (-1 Movement)



Name : Sin (Nonsequitorian)
[ 6 ] = 6
> The horsemen are not your allies, so you procceed to speed your flight up. When you get to the rear-most rider, you grab him with your hand-feet and toss him to the ground, and land beside him. He's dressed in animal skins, and has a bow on his back.

The man seems stunned at the moment, but will probably recover soon.

Race : Chirop
Inventory : (2/10)
- Bull Whip

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :
- Sneak (+1 Stealth actions)
- Echolocation

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



Name : Aeeng (Tokochiro)
[ 1 ] = 1
> "I really hope there are some magnolias,cannas or calla lillies around 'ere."

Looking around, you see some small wild flowers dotting the grassy landscape. They have yellow centers and white petals.

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Thorny Rose Whip w/ Flower

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Forest Friend (Talk to trees)

Conditions :



Name : Gorf "Choppy" Harkelsan (Natti)
[ 1 ] = 1
> "There's no village without a shop. I might find something interesting there."

Walking around town a bit, you find a few shops:

Armor/Weapons shop
Mead Town Magic Shop
Blacksmith (you can place orders for things, get stuff repaired)
Wood Shop (Wood-related items, including furniture)
Library (Not a shop, but whatever)

There's also a large outdoors food market.

Race : Dwarf
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Knuckle Spikes

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Craftsdwarfship (+1 to rolls involving crafting)

Conditions :



World Events:
Time of day: Day
Weather: Clear


Last edited by CaveCricket48 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:13 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:48 am
Posts: 26
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 8)
Opps, I meant book, not box.
>Look for a book of magic


Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:14 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 3877
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 8)
>Go to the shop and use my dwarven charm to get some free items.
"Hello there, shopkeeper. We're kind of saving the world from evil horse-riders and it would help a lot if we could get some decent equipment."

This isn't going to succeed...


Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:17 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 4521
Location: Constant motion
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 8)
> Find a place to patch up my wound.
"Blasted dwarf. They're all the same."


Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:17 am
Profile
Data Realms SUPER Elite
Data Realms SUPER Elite

Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:06 pm
Posts: 3717
Location: Over there.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 8)
> Take whip out and play with him for a while (at his own expense) while bruising and cutting him badly, by this, I mean torture him to get information. After I've had enough fun, eat him, but not all of him, just a little bit (can I do that?), if I can't eat humans, then pick him up and strangle him to death with the whip.

"How do you like it, you bastard? WHO ARE YOU AND FOR WHOM DO YOU WORK?"


Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:19 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:00 pm
Posts: 4143
Location: Hell.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 8)
I like the way non thinks.

While your at it, torch the village for loot. This is the medieval age, they wont be able to get a SOS out till too late, and you cant get the blame, just say it was the same guys who burnt down the other village.


Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:26 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 4521
Location: Constant motion
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 8)
Sure, but make sure we have what we need first.

EDIT: Actually, don't bother. Just because it's medieval times doesn't mean it won't try to defend itself.


Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:30 am
Profile
DRLGrump
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:26 am
Posts: 2037
Location: Jerking off in a corner over by the OT sub-forum
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 8)
caekdaemon wrote:
I like the way non thinks.

While your at it, torch the village for loot. This is the medieval age, they wont be able to get a SOS out till too late, and you cant get the blame, just say it was the same guys who burnt down the other village.

That's retarded. What do you think we are, some sort of super men? It's a city full of people who won't appreciate the fact that we're attempting to burn everything down. There's 5 of us, and there's a standing militia in Mead Town.
Visit the magic shop and ask how much it would cost to enchant the sword with various magics. Then visit the pub, and ask around about the witch hunts and dragon.


Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:49 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 8)
>Move to the flowers and ask them what they do.


Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:08 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11812
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 9)
Roll 9
____________________



Name : Ragnar Thorson (Tomaster)
[ 2 ] = 2
> You go to "Mead Town Magic Shop," which is a relatively small building. The walls are covered in shelves that hold various magic items such as staffs, potions, and scrolls.

There's a counter on the right wall of the building with an old man behind it, and on the counter is a piece of paper that says "Approved by Caelum!"

You ask the shopkeeper how much it'll cost to enchant your sword, and he replies "It depends on the complexity of the spell. At cheapest, 10 gold coins."

You then head to a tavern and ask about the "Witch Hunt."

"'The Witch Hunt?' It's one of Caelum's 'missions,' to hunt and kill every mage who practices what they call 'Dark Magic.' Those are all the details I know, anyways."

Then you ask about the "dragon."

"Ah, yes, THAT dragon. He's been attacking Vranhal for several weeks, and the mages there can't do a thing about him. Unlike most dragons who just try to take cattle, this guy wrecks buildings and kills scores of men for no apparent reason! A beast, he is."
"I bet his head'll fetch a nice bounty reward."

Turning to the left, you see a boy maybe around the age of 16 sitting at another table, alone. He has brown hair and eyes, and is carrying a messenger bag.

"That it will. I heard they're paying THOUSANDS for that dragon dead. I doubt any single man could kill it though, considering how Caelum's top mages can barely scratch it."

Race : Human
Inventory : (2/10)
- Claymore
- Newspapers
-- "Caelum Declares 'Witch Hunt Over'"
-- "Hopluit Under Attack"
-- "Berserk Dragon Terrorizes Vranhal"

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Swordsmanship (+1 to attacking using a sword)

Conditions :



Name : Homskold (HighEndNoob)
[ 4 ] = 4
> Walking around the library, you don't find anything related to magic.



Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Gold Morning-Star
- Leather Pouch
-- 23 Gold Coins

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Agility (+1 to dodging)

Conditions :



Name : Siamnyan (Roast Veg)
[ 2 ] = 2
> "Blasted dwarf. They're all the same."

You find a medical clinic and walk in. There are several beds in the wide building, with various injured or ill people on them. A man in a white robe walks over to you.

"Uh, do you need help... Sir?"

Race : Lupus
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Elbow Spikes

Active Abilities :
- Scent Tracker

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :
- Injured side (-1 Movement)



Name : Sin (Nonsequitorian)
[ 3 ] = 3
> You take out your whip and give the man a flogging for your own amusement.

"How do you like it, you bastard? WHO ARE YOU AND FOR WHOM DO YOU WORK?"
"Aaahg! Stop! The chief ordered the attack, not me!"

Race : Chirop
Inventory : (2/10)
- Bull Whip

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :
- Sneak (+1 Stealth actions)
- Echolocation

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



Name : Aeeng (Tokochiro)
[ 4 ] = 4
> You walk towards the flowers and ask them what they do.

Photosynthesis... Photosynthesis... Photosynthesis...

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Thorny Rose Whip w/ Flower

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Forest Friend (Talk to trees)

Conditions :



Name : Gorf "Choppy" Harkelsan (Natti)
[ 2 ] = 2
> You go to the armor/weapons shop and talk to the shop keeper.

"Hello there, shopkeeper. We're kind of saving the world from evil horse-riders and it would help a lot if we could get some decent equipment."

The shopkeeper laughs at you.

"Hahaha, you're a funny one, aren't you? And what's a dwarf doing around here?"

Race : Dwarf
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Knuckle Spikes

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Craftsdwarfship (+1 to rolls involving crafting)

Conditions :



World Events:
Time of day: Day
Weather: Clear


Last edited by CaveCricket48 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:59 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 9)
Ask the flowers if they know anything of value or if there is anything special about them.


Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:12 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:48 am
Posts: 26
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 9)
>Go to the Magic store and ask if he can enchant my Morning Star


Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:15 am
Profile
Data Realms SUPER Elite
Data Realms SUPER Elite

Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:06 pm
Posts: 3717
Location: Over there.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 9)
[u]> Well. Ok, CC.

Give the man another flog and ask him who was the leader. Then proceed to let him go... Without shoes or cloths.


Last edited by Nonsequitorian on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:47 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11812
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 9)
Let's go with english.


Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:19 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 706 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 48  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.022s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off ]