View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:43 pm



Reply to topic  [ 706 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 48  Next
 Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 91) 
Author Message
DRLGrump
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:26 am
Posts: 2037
Location: Jerking off in a corner over by the OT sub-forum
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 9)
Oh, and who are you? And what're you delivering?
Converse with the boy. Wait for others to enter the pub.


Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:54 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 9)
Waiting list.
Name : Dandelion Bryant
Race : Lupus
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Steel Greaves
Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Feet of Fury (+1 to running, jumping, or kicking)
Conditions :
- Missing Left Arm


Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:59 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 3877
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 9)
"We just came from the town that was attacked and we're prolly going to find out who did it. I'll be on my way now, bye, shopkeeper."
>Go beg HEN for 10 coins so that I can enchant my knucke spikes.
"I, uhh, need money to enchant my knuckle spikes. Please?"


Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:28 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 4521
Location: Constant motion
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 9)
"Yea, a dwarf busted my side, could use a patch up. I won't hurt you if you don't give me reason to."
> Do whatever he wants to get my side fixed.


Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:56 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:00 pm
Posts: 4143
Location: Hell.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 8)
Tomaster wrote:
caekdaemon wrote:
I like the way non thinks.

While your at it, torch the village for loot. This is the medieval age, they wont be able to get a SOS out till too late, and you cant get the blame, just say it was the same guys who burnt down the other village.

That's retarded. What do you think we are, some sort of super men? It's a city full of people who won't appreciate the fact that we're attempting to burn everything down. There's 5 of us, and there's a standing militia in Mead Town.
Visit the magic shop and ask how much it would cost to enchant the sword with various magics. Then visit the pub, and ask around about the witch hunts and dragon.

I thought it was a measly village.

Whoops.


Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:12 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 4521
Location: Constant motion
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 9)
caekdaemon wrote:
I thought it was a measly village.

Whoops.
Yea the clue's in the name on that one.


Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:18 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11812
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 10)
Roll 10
____________________



Name : Ragnar Thorson (Tomaster)
[ 3 ] = 3
> "Oh, and who are you? And what're you delivering?"

"My name's Kark. And I have mail to deliver."

Kark stands up and leaves the Tavern without another word.

Race : Human
Inventory : (2/10)
- Claymore
- Newspapers
-- "Caelum Declares 'Witch Hunt Over'"
-- "Hopluit Under Attack"
-- "Berserk Dragon Terrorizes Vranhal"

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Swordsmanship (+1 to attacking using a sword)

Conditions :



Name : Homskold (HighEndNoob)
[ 2 ] = 2
> You go to "Mead Town Magic Shop" and ask the man at the counter if he can enchant your morning star.

"What kind of spell do you want on your weapon?"

Race : Human
Inventory : (2/10)
- Gold Morning-Star
- Leather Pouch
-- 23 Gold Coins

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Agility (+1 to dodging)

Conditions :



Name : Siamnyan (Roast Veg)
[ 5] = 5
> "Yea, a dwarf busted my side, could use a patch up. I won't hurt you if you don't give me reason to."

"Uh, alright. Lemme see what you have..."

The man observes the wound, and makes a few notes in a book. He then raises his hand, palm facing your side. The wound glows white and heals perfectly, leaving a slight tickling feeling.

"There! All better. Just a busted rib."

He makes a few more notes in his book before a boy with a messenger bag walks into the medical clinic to one of the patients; a small girl lying in bed.

She has blood-soaked bandages on her arm, shoulder, and stomach, and her face is dark from soot.

"How are you?"

The girl looks up and smiles a little.

"I'll be fine, don't worry about me. Don't you have something important to deliver?"
".. Yes, but it can wait.."
"Staying around here moping won't help, Kark. I'm fine, really."
"... Alright, if you say so. Get some rest, you hear?"
"Mmm."

The boy shoulders his bag and leaves, and the white-robed man scribbles a few more things into his book.

Race : Lupus
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Elbow Spikes

Active Abilities :
- Scent Tracker

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



Name : Sin (Nonsequitorian)
[ 4 ] = 4
> Giving the man a few more whippings, you ask him who his leader is.

"They call him the 'Reclaimer,' because he takes back our land for us. There, I've told you want you want, leave me alone!"

The man is on his knees, is head bowed and covered by his hands.

Race : Chirop
Inventory : (1/10)
- Bull Whip

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :
- Sneak (+1 Stealth actions)
- Echolocation

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



Name : Aeeng (Tokochiro)
[ 2 ] = 2
> You ask the flowers if they have anything special about them.

Sun... Light...

Water... Dirt...

Photosynthesis... Photosynthesis...

Just a little closer... Heh heh heh, sucker...

Race : Human
Inventory : (1/10)
- Thorny Rose Whip w/ Flower

Equipped : (0/10)

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Forest Friend (Talk to trees)

Conditions :



Name : Gorf "Choppy" Harkelsan (Natti)
[ 6 ] = 6
> "We just came from the town that was attacked and we're prolly going to find out who did it. I'll be on my way now, bye, shopkeeper."

"Mhm, come back when you have money."

You find Homskold in a magic shop and ask him for money.

"I, uhh, need money to enchant my knuckle spikes. Please?"

Race : Dwarf
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10)
- Knuckle Spikes

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Craftsdwarfship (+1 to rolls involving crafting)

Conditions :



World Events:
Time of day: Night
Weather: Clear


Last edited by CaveCricket48 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.



Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:17 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 10)
>Investigate the one who said:Just a little closer... Heh heh heh, sucker..."


Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:52 pm
Profile
DRLGrump
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:26 am
Posts: 2037
Location: Jerking off in a corner over by the OT sub-forum
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 10)
Hey!
Run after the messenger boy.
I thought I remembered you from the town. Was it just your and your sister that got out?


Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:56 pm
Profile
Data Realms SUPER Elite
Data Realms SUPER Elite

Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:06 pm
Posts: 3717
Location: Over there.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 10)
> Follow the group of horses (probably really far away by now.).

Wow, I really am a nasty bugger.


Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:05 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:48 am
Posts: 26
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 10)
>Ask him to enchant that makes the Morning-Star Ice-cold, maing-it hit the target with it and -5 degree Celsuis, sending it into the wound if it cuts.


Last edited by HighEndNoob on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.



Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:08 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11812
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 10)
HEN, magic in equilibrium requires specific details. Like, what is it going to do with ice?


Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:09 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 10)
Also,can my whip be modified based on the plant i focus it into?


Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:30 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11812
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 10)
Probably not. The only ability you have is "talk to plants." Not "Modify biological organisms."


Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:31 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am
Posts: 806
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Equilibrium (Roll 10)
But my whip has a flower on it.If i learned plant mahjic of some sorts i could draw the flower's ability and put it in the whip,right?


Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:33 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 706 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 48  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: sherylqj69


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.021s | 16 Queries | GZIP : Off ]