Data Realms Fan Forums
http://forums.datarealms.com/

Roll To Die - ENDED
http://forums.datarealms.com/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=22432
Page 5 of 106

Author:  caekdaemon [ Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll To Die

How do the robot's move around and how many sensors do they appear to have?

Author:  Amazigh [ Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll To Die

They are Humanoid Robots, You can see they have a single Eye in their head, any other sensors are not visible.

ROLLAN

DragonXP
Clone #25941 [6] Run up to a robot and stab my right forearm into the head, retreat quickly after.
You run in and stab your Clawed Forearm into the nearest Robots head and it tears straight through, You pull your arm out with some difficulty and step backwards just managing to avoid a swing from another Robot.
Abilities:
Inventory:
Conditions:
-Clawed Right Forearm


CaveCricket48
Clone #25942 [7]
> Go up to the robots until I'm at max TK range, and trip the robots in a way that could get them to fall on each other, like a domino effect.

You rush up and push one Robot into another managing to knock them over, one Robot falls awkwardly and it's torso twists into a rather painful looking shape from the weight on the second Robot on top of it. The top most Robot manages to stand up albeit slightly shakily.
Abilities:
-Weak Telekinesis
Inventory:
-Combat Knife
Conditions:


Barnox
Clone #25943 [8] >TK trip robots. Try to clear open a gap on the North/Left side, and proceed through if sufficient space between robot and wall is there.
You throw one Robot back into the others and it knocks two more over, one of them fails to get up and the other two struggle to rise, almost as if they have been damaged somehow. All the while you rush to get around them and are now behind the Robots giving you plenty of space to work with.
Abilities:
-Weak Telekinesis
Inventory:
-Shotgun [6/6]
Conditions:


GlowstickNinja
Clone #25944 [8] >Continue firing Electrokinetic bolts (at the larger side of the mass of robots) and retreating.
You fire off two Bolts at the approaching Robots and manage to strike two of them in the chest dealing severe damage, by now you have managed to retreat to roughly where you started off.
Abilities:
-Weak Electrokinesis
Inventory:
Conditions:
-Bladed Right Hand


Natti
Clone #25945 [4] >Shoot their heads and see what effect that has.
You fire a burst at the head of one Robot then another burst at a second, you score a few glancing blows but deal no real damage.
Abilities:
Inventory:
-Assault Rifle [14/30]
-Basic Targeting System
Conditions:


Nonsequitorian
Clone #25946 [2] Try to run and get to the opposite side of the room. Fire if necessary.
You attempt to rush past the advancing Robots while firing blindly towards them, Just as you think you have made it past them one swings it's arm out and it's blade rakes across your chest leaving a Deep Wound and almost knocking you over, things aren't looking so good for you.
Abilities:
Inventory:
-Rifle [2/8]
Conditions:
-Deep Chest Wound [-1 to some actions]
-Bleeding [-1 to some Actions]


Game Events:
The Robots split apart into several smaller groups and try to corner individuals based on proximity.

Map:
Image

Author:  Glowsticks [ Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll To Die

>Fire Bolts at the robots around Clone #25946. Try not to hit him.

Author:  Barnox [ Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll To Die

>Target the ones closest to the North on the map. Shotgun shells for everybody! (Keeping distance as always).

Author:  Natti [ Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll To Die

>Try to disable the robots around Clone #25946 by shooting their arms off.

Author:  dragonxp [ Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll To Die

Smash Robot arms off.

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll To Die

> Shove the North(?) most robots to the South(?) using TK and run to the other side of the room.

Author:  Nonsequitorian [ Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll To Die

Get up, take my rifle, and bash the guys head off. Then go berserk in an attempt to make my self useful before I die, this means smashing the faces of the close guys and shooting at the heads of the farther ones, but really really fast.

Author:  dragonxp [ Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll To Die

Nonsequitorian wrote:
Get up, take my rifle, and bash the guys head off. Then go berserk in an attempt to make my self useful before I die, this means smashing the faces of the close guys and shooting at the heads of the farther ones, but really really fast.


I count 4+ actions in this 'action'

Author:  Ociamarru [ Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll To Die

I'd say it's at most three, because getting up probably isn't an action. Really, I'd say it's two - get up, take my rifle and bash his head off, and then go berserk.

Author:  caekdaemon [ Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll To Die

I'm surprised none of you have tried to target the robots sensors.

Author:  CaveCricket48 [ Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll To Die

What am I going to do, poke an eye with my knife?

Author:  caekdaemon [ Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll To Die

CaveCricket48 wrote:
What am I going to do, poke an eye with my knife?

Sure.

But seriously, try throwing it. Or getting a guy with a gun to do it.

Author:  Nonsequitorian [ Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll To Die

But a guy with a gun can easily just shoot the head off.

Author:  caekdaemon [ Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Roll To Die

Nonsequitorian wrote:
But a guy with a gun can easily just shoot the head off.

I doubt the gun has enough power to blow the head off.

Page 5 of 106 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/