View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:44 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Roll to Dodge : Rebellion 

Post Re: Roll to Dodge : Rebellion
Cry for my life on the ground
:(

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:05 am

>Stay behind the wall and let the other people fight, than charge in with my M1911.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:43 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Nonsequitorian wrote:
I'll be gone for a month or so. NPC me.

This means that I wont be able to roll until he comes back. This is a super critical moment. I can't know what Non would do, because I am not Non.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:08 pm
Profile WWW

Wouldn't he try to help me?

Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:13 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Tokochiro wrote:
Wouldn't he try to help me?

So far he has ignored you while he is going to try and make a miniature gun from the Pringle tube.

EDIT : Urgh. How did I let this thread die.

The Roll has arisen from the sea of the dead threads.

Pre Roll Event The bomb [4] detonates, blowing the door in half. There is enough of the door to stop 0075982-71A from entering. He grabs the edges of the door and rips them clean off, the motors in the door frame sparking. 0075982-71A is pelted with gun fire from across the room as soon as he enters. Most bullets are deflected completely, hitting the armour and simply falling to the ground. Others hit the armour and ricochet to various points in the room. Others still hit the armour and manage to embed in the outer most layer of its protection. 0075982-71A fires the plasma cannon at the nearest gang member. The bolt of purple light hits his chest, outshining the sun when it collides. The gang member is killed out right, his chest still glowing as he hits the ground, his ribs reduced to molten minerals. He charges up for another shot, this time taking less time to fire. He hits a man on the right with a small shot to the arm. He screams out in pain and falls to the ground. 0075982-71A looks at his face, firing another shot directly into the man's face. A gang member looks at the man's hole where his face used to be, and charges at 0075982-71A. 0075982-71A grabs him by the throat, lifting him effortlessly into the air. He rams the gun into the gang members chest, firing it at point blank range. 0075982-71A throws the man threw a wall, into the nearby kitchen.

Kyle Luis : phd
[5] After hearing the first couple of discharges of 0075982-71A's weapon, Kyle charges into the room, diving behind a sofa that faces the window. While diving into cover, he manages to fire a few shots at a ganger who was hiding behind a over turned coffee table, near the window. The rounds penetrate the table, and a barely audible thunk from the other side of the table shortly after indicates that he went down. Kyle lifts his arm out of the cover, firing randomly while keeping himself in cover. A few yells and grunts are exchanged. Kyle hears Jean get shot, but also manages to barely hear someone shout something "I need your help in here man!"

Equipment: Compass, Storage crate containing a clip of .45 acp, 2 meter rope.
Appearance: 5'6, Western European, muscular body and emerald eyes.
Primary Weapon: None
Secondary Weapon: M1911
Tertiary Weapon: Crowbar
Passive roll modifiers : +1 to barter, -1 to stealth. Was a store clerk.

Anith Rahl : Tokochiro
[5] Anith screams and cries on the ground, watching as a extremely heavily armoured and armed man rips through the door and walks in, taking punishing amounts of gunfire to various extremities without being fazed at all. She watches him fire a weapon that appears to be where his lower arm should be. His weapon fires orbs of light that disintegrate flesh on contact. A orb passes directly over her, and a man falls down, dead on top of her. He must have been hit in the chest, as she can feel the heat of the weapon passing through his back, and it is very hot. She shoves him off before she can get burned however.

Equipment: Sports watch, fanny pack(One 10 nail cartridge) and a screwdriver.
Appearance:Blue eyes and Mulatto with long hair to the waist,wearing a camo jeans and a plain white T-shirt.
Primary Weapon:
Secondary Weapon: Nailgun.
Tertiary Weapon: Crowbar.
Passive roll modifiers : +1 to actions that target a organ,-1 to actions that involve working on machinery. Was a surgeon.

Johnny B. Goode : Nonsequitorian
[5] Johnny rummages around in the kitchen, looking for something, anything that could be used as a long tube. He opens a drawer, and finds silverware. How common criminals can afford silverware, or even a kitchen for that matter, is beyond him, so he keeps looking. He opens a cabinet, only for ammunition to pour out of it, clips for various weapons. He tries another cabinet, and finds a number of various foods. He sees a empty tube of Pringles. He looks around for a second, and see's a man thrown threw the wall, landing atop a table, and gets a direct line of sight with the man who just thrown him through. Johnny dives down, using a washing machine as cover. A man yells into the kitchen from the main room "Hey Johnny! I need your help in here man!"

Equipment: Guitar, Cigars, Cigarettes, Spam, Powdered milk , Flash light, small box of hollow tip .44 bullets (30 Bullets), Whiskey (Ethanthova's Tree)
Appearance: 6ft, Caucasian male wearing his Sunday best, with a hole in one of its pocket's. Sleek black hair, grin.
Secondary Weapon: Snub Nosed 44 Magnum
Tertiary Weapon: Switchblade
Passive roll modifiers : +1 to charisma/social skills in non-fighting situations, -1 to charisma/social skills when under pressure (before battle, directly after battle, making hard decisions ) Was a mob boss.

Jean Pierre Dugroin : Mehman
[2] Jean stays behind 0075982-71A, using him as cover. He leans around 0075982-71A, using him as a mobile cover. He fires at any gangers who pop up, including a number who have dived behind sofa's, firing Uzi's at 0075982-71A. A round misses 0075982-71A and hits Jean in the left fore arm. The shock of the hit causes him to drop his nail gun. More rounds pelt off 0075982-71A's armour, but Jean manages to avoid being hit after the first shot that did hit him. The blood is not gushing out, which is a good sign. Jean hears someone yell. "Hey Johnny! I need your help in here man!"

Equipment: Toolbox, Electrical Wire, Soldering laser, 35W human powered electrical generator, Meat Loaf, Flash ligh, box of 50 nails, multimeter, thick leather belt(multimeter, laser, flash light and the nails are attached to it), backpack(all the rest is inside) , insulating gloves(equipped).
Appearance: 5.8ft, western european male, average musculature, with a leather belt containing a multimeter, the soldering laser, the flash light and the pack of nails. He is wearing electrical insulating gloves on his hands, and has a backpack filled with various items.
Secondary Weapon: 293Joules Homemade coilgun
Tertiary Weapon: Soldering laser(on maximum power setting it can blind at 50m, cause serious burns at 10m and kill almost instantly at 5m if aimed correctly)
Passive roll modifiers : +1 to any roll involving electricity, can build/repair moderately complicated electrical devices, -1 to stealth due to the clanking of tools. Was a electrician.
Shot in the left fore arm : Every item grab with the left arm is rolled again. -1 penalty to doing various actions due to pain.
Bleeding : Movement may cause the wound to be aggravated and thus increase the wound's severity from Bleeding to Heavy Bleeding. Roll's every turn to stop bleeding.

0075982-71A : NPC
[4] 0075982-71A lay's waste to the defending gang members, firing off smaller shots that rip through clothes, flesh and liquefy bone easily. He stays in position, Jean using him as cover. He hears Jean getting shot, and locks onto the the gang members who are firing at him with Uzi's. His Heads up Display acquires the targets. He lifts his arm with the plasma cannon, and fires at them. His Heads up Display shows their heart rate, and he watches one of the gang members vital's cease. He looks for more enemies, his Heads up Display acquiring targets in the room. 0075982-71A returns to looking at the gang member with the Uzi, and prepares to fire. 0075982 hears someone shouting, his Heads up Display showing exactly where the shout came from. He looks over, and brings his cannon to bear.

Equipment: Unknown.
Appearance: Unknown.
Primary Weapon : Plasma Cannon : Ammunition remaining Unknown.
Secondary Weapon : Unknown.
Tertiary Weapon : Unknown.
Passive Roll Modifiers : Unknown.
Morale : Unknown.
Personality : Unknown.
Relations with Kyle : Unknown.
Relations with Anith : Unknown.
Relations with Johnny : Unknown.
Relations with Jean : Unknown.

Combat information.
7 Gang Members have been killed. Unknown numbers of them remaining.

Game Events: 5 turns till morning inspection. Gang members are falling fast against the team, and it wont be long before the rest of them are killed. If 0075982 is not wounded or killed soon, he will be able to clear the room quite quickly. The hole created by the man being thrown through the wall is large enough for people to fire through, and some gang members run in there to try and attack 0075982 from the sides instead.

The gear that 0075982-71A use's is not unique. There will be enough time in game for new suits to be found and used. This means that all of you can become as powerful as he is. You may have noticed the "Relations With" section of 0075982-71A's character sheet. By talking to them and befriending NPC's in game, you boost your relations. Having a high relation with a NPC gives a bonus to both roles. These only come into effect however if they are working together, or if one is defending the other. Having a low relation does the opposite, giving a penalty. NPC's can ( And do ) have relations with other NPC's in the party. These will cause conversations between both NPC's in a special NPC events section. These grant the possibility for altering a NPC's personality and friendship, along with their morale and could grant passive modifiers if they are in a significant area in game. Morale also grants modifiers in game, and is altered by victories or defeats in the rebellion. More victories improve it, and grant modifiers to the characters action. Victories of different kinds grant different boosts. Military victories improve combat effectiveness. Building special items for the first time also grant Equipment Victories, which grant a role modifier to using that specific item.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:03 pm
Profile WWW

If my coil gun is within reach then grab it, else pull out my laser, then
take cover and shoot at anyone equipped with weapons suceptible to pierce 0075982-71A's armor(heavy weapons, grenades, suspicious looking pringle tubes...etc), ignoring the ones with uzis and pistols unless directly threatened, focus my attention on the area the yell came from.

Edit: oh and use my weapon with my right arm.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:12 pm

Stay on the ground, DO NOT GET UP AT ANY COST

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:25 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Damn it where are Phd and Non when you need them?

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:17 pm
Profile WWW

Find a dropped Uzi and some clips, and shoot the guys hiding in the wall.

EDIT: Jean doesn't have a Nail Gun. How did he drop one?

Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:16 am

I think he meant my coil gun, it shoots nails so he may have been a bit confused.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:56 pm

Character sheet :
Name: Jack Rogers
Equipment: 4 Ration Backs (Pizza), Makeshift Binoculars, Dragon Necklace
Appearance: 5 Ft. 8 In., Brown Hair, Murky Green Eyes, Dragon Tattoo on Chest, Several Scars on each arm, Long Hair
Secondary Weapon: Glock 26
Tertiary Weapon: Combat Knife
Passive roll modifiers : +1 To Stealth/Thievery, -1 to Barter/Conversation with people aligned with the Law
Past Job: Thief

I hope I can get in, so is this good?

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:38 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

highruler wrote:
I hope I can get in, so is this good?

Definitely. No problem at all with your character. I'll bring you into the game when I roll.

Which is as soon as Non posts.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:58 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Roll is due later today.

EDIT : Make that tomorrow, today was my brothers birthday.

EDIT EDIT : God damn I cant keep to a schedule.

Rolling.

Kyle Luis : phd
[3]Kyle looks around, and sees a Uzi on the floor, dropped by the man who was shot earlier. He runs for it, 0075982 keeping them occupied. Kyle grabs the gun and checks the magazine. It's half empty, but there is another magazine in the ganger's jacket, so he takes that one too. The magazines are larger then usual, carrying 40 bullets each, except the one in the gun already. He tries to find a enemy to shoot at, finding a ganger who just leaned over some cover and started firing. Kyle fires at him. The bullets end up either in his neck, his head or his shoulder. One way or a another however, that ganger is dead.

Equipment: Compass, Storage crate containing a clip of .45 acp, 2 meter rope.
Appearance: 5'6, Western European, muscular body and emerald eyes.
Primary Weapon: Uzi (20 bullets remaining)
Secondary Weapon: M1911 (6 bullets remaining)
Tertiary Weapon: Crowbar
Passive roll modifiers : +1 to barter, -1 to stealth. Was a store clerk.

Anith Rahl : Tokochiro
[2]Anith tries to stay down, the corpse on top of her. Some ganger's flip another table over, and it lands right besides her. 0075982 comes up close, almost stepping on her, but steps onto side of the now pushed over table. He fires at the ganger's who knocked it over, killing them both instantly. He steps over the table completely, pushing the ganger's ever closer to the main window.

Equipment: Sports watch, fanny pack(One 10 nail cartridge) and a screwdriver.
Appearance:Blue eyes and Mulatto with long hair to the waist,wearing a camo jeans and a plain white T-shirt.
Primary Weapon:
Secondary Weapon: Nailgun (10 nails)
Tertiary Weapon: Crowbar.
Passive roll modifiers : +1 to actions that target a organ,-1 to actions that involve working on machinery. Was a surgeon.

Johnny B. Goode : Nonsequitorian
[1]Johnny hears the man yelling from the front room, which is where the main battle is going on. He runs out of the kitchen, and takes a glancing blow from a plasma round, which hits the edge of one of his arms. He dives down back under cover, right next to the gang leader. "That was too close man. I got a idea." the ganger pulls up a bit of carpet, revealing a floor safe. He enters the code, showing a stash of money. The gang leader reaches in, and pulls out a small box with a wooden lid. He pulls the lid off, revealing 6 hand grenades. "Incendiaries. Definitely wont stop him but will probably slow him down. "

Equipment: Guitar, Cigars, Cigarettes, Spam, Powdered milk , Flash light, small box of hollow tip .44 bullets (30 Bullets), Whiskey (Ethanthova's Tree)
Appearance: 6ft, Caucasian male wearing his Sunday best, with a hole in one of its pocket's. Sleek black hair, grin.
Secondary Weapon: Snub Nosed 44 Magnum (6 shots)
Tertiary Weapon: Switchblade
Passive roll modifiers : +1 to charisma/social skills in non-fighting situations, -1 to charisma/social skills when under pressure (before battle, directly after battle, making hard decisions ) Was a mob boss.

Jean Pierre Dugroin : Mehman
[4-1=3]Jean stays behind 0075982, and uses him right arm to pick up his coil gun. He raises it and starts firing at enemies, but his concentration is thrown off by the pain of the bullet lodged in his left arm. He manages to hit a few ganger's. He looks around and sees Johnny get hit by a glancing blow from a plasma discharge, and see's him hide behind cover. 0075982 advances forward, putting his foot on the top of a table and firing at the people using it as cover. Jean takes this as a moment of opportunity to fire at a ganger who had exposed themselves when 0075982 advanced. He hits them in the upper chest, most likely in a lung.

Equipment: Toolbox, Electrical Wire, Soldering laser, 35W human powered electrical generator, Meat Loaf, Flash ligh, box of 50 nails, multimeter, thick leather belt(multimeter, laser, flash light and the nails are attached to it), backpack(all the rest is inside) , insulating gloves(equipped).
Appearance: 5.8ft, western european male, average musculature, with a leather belt containing a multimeter, the soldering laser, the flash light and the pack of nails. He is wearing electrical insulating gloves on his hands, and has a backpack filled with various items.
Secondary Weapon: 293Joules Homemade coilgun (I need maximum capacity information.)
Tertiary Weapon: Soldering laser(on maximum power setting it can blind at 50m, cause serious burns at 10m and kill almost instantly at 5m if aimed correctly)
Passive roll modifiers : +1 to any roll involving electricity, can build/repair moderately complicated electrical devices, -1 to stealth due to the clanking of tools. Was a electrician.
Shot in the left fore arm : Every item grab with the left arm is rolled again. -1 penalty to doing various actions due to pain.
Bleeding : Movement may cause the wound to be aggravated and thus increase the wound's severity from Bleeding to Heavy Bleeding. Roll's every turn to stop bleeding. [2] The bleeding continues.

Jack Rogers : Highruler
[3]Jack starts his walk down to the morning inspection, then starts to hear a loud gun fight coming from a nearby room. He heads to whats left of the door, and leans his head in and takes a peek. It appears that one of the power armoured soldiers has came up here with a small group of vigilantes to wipe out this gang. He sees that the gang is getting massacred.

Equipment: 4 Ration packs (Pizza), Makeshift Binoculars, Dragon Necklace
Appearance: 5 Ft. 8 In., Brown Hair, Murky Green Eyes, Dragon Tattoo on Chest, Several Scars on each arm, Long Hair
Secondary Weapon: Glock 26 (11 shots remaining)
Tertiary Weapon: Combat Knife
Passive roll modifiers : +1 To Stealth/Thievery, -1 to Barter/Conversation with people aligned with the Law
Past Job: Thief

0075982-71A : NPC
[5] 0075982 advances on the enemy gang, discharging his weapon at every opportunity. He looks to the right and see's a enemy expose himself just a little bit too much, and is killed with a single bolt. He looks to the left and fires through their cover. He walks forward, putting his leg onto a flipped over table, lifting himself up just enough to hit both ganger's using it as cover. He fires rapidly, trading damage for rate of fire. Three or four bolts later, both of them are dead. He looks at the sofa that the shouting came from earlier, and lifts his cannon to charge.

Equipment: Unknown.
Appearance: Unknown.
Primary Weapon : Plasma Cannon : Ammunition remaining Unknown.
Secondary Weapon : Unknown.
Tertiary Weapon : Unknown.
Passive Roll Modifiers : Unknown.
Morale : Unknown.
Personality : Unknown.
Relations with Kyle : Unknown.
Relations with Anith : Unknown.
Relations with Johnny : Unknown.
Relations with Jean : Unknown.

Combat information.
11 Gang Members have been killed. 9 remaining. There are far fewer enemies now at then at the beginning of the battle. The gang leader is still alive. If he is killed, all enemy ganger's will suffer a morale loss, which gives all the players a +1 to combat for the duration of the battle.

Game Events: 4 turns till morning inspection. The gang leader has grabbed a box of phosphorus

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:58 pm
Profile WWW

Aim at the gang leader's heart while still down and fire my nailgun at him

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:36 am

Jump around the corner of the door, and open fire on the gangers.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:09 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next