View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:19 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Roll to Dodge : Rebellion 
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Post Re: Roll to Dodge : Rebellion
Nonsequitorian wrote:
Cool, but now that I know I'm not around enemies, would you consider me still under pressure?

Since you are among friends now, the negative modifier will be removed.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:07 pm
Profile WWW

Walk down the stairs causaly, hand in pocket just in case.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:01 am

Seduce the man into letting me in.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:57 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Rolling tomorrow, had a GCSE today.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:22 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

The roll that was supposed to be done yesterday...

Kyle Luis : phd
[3] Kyle Luis walks down the stairs, his one hand in his pocket, on his gun to be more precise, and his other on the railing. After a long walk, he ends up at the bottom of the stair case, next to the armoured man, The height from the top floor made him seem smaller then he really is, the armoured man is a giant by normal standards. The armoured man is most definitely a soldier, he is wearing a large power armour, with the symbol of Canis Minoris's military, but with a line through it. What this means, Kyle does not know. There are no visible weapons, but they might be stored inside the power armour for when they are needed. The soldier turns, and speaks "Greeting's civilian. You're new here are you not?"

Equipment: Compass, Storage crate containing a clip of .45 acp, 2 meter rope.
Appearance: 5'6, Western European, muscular body and emerald eyes.
Primary Weapon: None
Secondary Weapon: M1911
Tertiary Weapon: Crowbar
Passive roll modifiers : +1 to barter, -1 to stealth

Anith Rahl : Tokochiro
[4] Anith quietly speaks to the bouncer at the door "If you let me in, I'll make it worth your while.", then giggles. The bouncer takes a second to react "Oh I see what you mean..." He hits a button on the wall beside him, and the door slides open. Anith steps in, and see's Johnny and a man talking, the man half way in speech "Then used his body as a meat shield while firing that purple stuff at the leader and the rest of the gang. The gang managed to get a few shots at him, but the bullets ricocheted harmlessly, not even scratching the guy's armour. When it was all over, I was the only survivor, and that's because I was not even in the building. I was off doing a small courier run. I came back and could smell the burnt flesh. Some of the people in that place was innocent, including my 8 year old brother, who I found dead in the crossfire. So I'm trying to rebuild. Still ain't figured out how they know when we are running again, nor have I figured out what to do, or how to deal with that son of a ♥♥♥♥♥ downstairs."

Equipment: Sports watch, fanny pack(One 10 nail cartridge) and a screwdriver.
Appearance:Blue eyes and Mulatto with long hair to the waist,wearing a camo jeans and a plain white T-shirt.
Primary Weapon:
Secondary Weapon: Nailgun.
Tertiary Weapon: Crowbar.
Passive roll modifiers : +1 to actions that target a organ,-1 to actions that involve working on machinery.

Johnny B. Goode : Nonsequitorian
[4+1=5] Johnny hands to the man a cigarette , but realizing that the man is already smoking, he puts it back in his pocket. Johnny then asks "I was down in Brazil a few years back smuggling these babies up here; top of the line. What do you guys do around here?" The man responds "You have been to another country? I'm surprised you even came back. I'm guessing they gave you one of those temporary passes or something?" the man then sighs "We are all that's left of a larger organization. I'm its twenty fifth leader, all the others have been killed. Every time we get close to being back to up and running, the police come and beat us back down. There is this guard down stairs, my boys got some info about him before. He ain't in the army any more, this is a punishment for him. He did something that got him fired, not sure what, so they gave him a job as our guard and he also gives out the jobs." he reaches into his pocket, and pulls out a small coin "This was all that was left of the twenty fourth leader. That guard booted down the door, had some kind of gun sticking out his arm that fired purple light that could melt a man's chest with a single shot. He snapped the second in commands neck effortlessly, then used his body as a meat shield while firing that purple stuff at the leader and the rest of the gang. The gang managed to get a few shots at him, but the bullets ricocheted harmlessly, not even scratching the guy's armour. When it was all over, I was the only survivor, and that's because I was not even in the building. I was off doing a small courier run. I came back and could smell the burnt flesh. Some of the people in that place was innocent, including my 14 year old brother, who I found dying in the crossfire. I watched him die, but he managed to tell me what was happening. So I'm trying to rebuild. Still ain't figured out how they know when we are running again, nor have I figured out what to do, or how to deal with that son of a ♥♥♥♥♥ downstairs."

Equipment: Guitar, Cigars, Cigarettes, Spam, Powdered milk , Flash light, small box of hollow tip .44 bullets (30 Bullets), Whiskey (Ethanthova's Tree)
Appearance: 6ft, Caucasian male wearing his Sunday best, with a hole in one of its pocket's. Sleek black hair, grin.
Secondary Weapon: Snub Nosed 44 Magnum
Tertiary Weapon: Switchblade
Passive roll modifiers : +1 to charisma/social skills in non-fighting situations, -1 to charisma/social skills when under pressure (before battle, directly after battle, making hard decisions )

Game Events : 8 turn's till morning inspection. Johnny has learnt of the guard downstairs abilities. The same guard that Kyle is talking to. Anith has managed to gain entrance to the gang's hideout.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:44 am
Profile WWW

"Umm, new to this country, this city, this place, or this street?"
Ask the guard wht he is doing here.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:14 pm

I'd like to join you:

Name: Jean Pierre Dugroin

Equipment: Toolbox(3kg), Electrical Wire(1kg), Soldering laser(2kg), 35W human powered electrical generator(1.25kg), Meat Loaf(0.5kg), Flash light(0.75kg), box of 50 nails(250g), multimeter(0.1kg), thick leather belt(multimeter, laser, flash light and the nails are attached to it), backpack(all the rest is inside) , insulating gloves(equipped).

Appearance: 5.8ft, western european male, average musculature.

Secondary Weapon: 293Joules Homemade coilgun (can shoot any small metalic object current ammo: nails, has a magazine designed to contain 12 nails, if loaded with anything else the mag can't be used, 0.4s power buildup before firing, the battery allows 24 projectiles to be shot before needing to be recharged or replaced), 2.75Kg

Tertiary Weapon: Soldering laser(on maximum power setting it can blind at 50m, cause serious burns at 10m and kill almost instantly at 5m if aimed correctly)

Total inventory weight = 11.6kg

Past Job: Electrician: +1 to any roll involving electricity, can build/repair moderately complicated electrical devices

Where do I start?

Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:38 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Mehman wrote:
Where do I start?

I'll put you just after the power armoured soldier,a few metres down the hallway.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:54 pm
Profile WWW

Walk towards the soldier and carefully examine his equipment while I listen his answer to Kyle's question.

Last edited by Mehman on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:12 pm

"I don't think I got the whole conversation, mind explaining it to me in as few words as possible?"
Reload my nailgun while paying attention to his explanation

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:17 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I'll roll later tomorrow, but there is something you guys should know.

The power armoured guard downstairs, and the gang upstairs can both be recruited to help you guys out. Both have different requirements to recruit, and both have a uniqueness that will make them valuable. For example, the guard downstairs is nigh unstoppable in combat, and understands a lot about the way the military in Canis Minoris works, but his presence may make criminals uncomfortable, and there is only one of him. The gang is fairly average in combat, but they have contacts throughout the city, but their presence may make law abiding citizens uncomfortable, but there are a group of them.

In this case, you have to choose which one to recruit.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:12 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I've been having trouble staying motivated to keep a RtD going, but I think that's disappearing. I've got hordes of wonderful ideas about where the story can go, and how it is affected by your actions.

@Meh, I can't use your character because you don't have a negative modifier for the career.

Rolling

Kyle Luis : phd
[4] Kyle looks at the guard, and says "Umm, new to this country, this city, this place, or this street?". The guard looks down to Kyle, and says "New in general, I have not seen you around here before. I suppose I should introduce myself. I am 0075982-71A. I'm on temporary assignment here, Command says there is a gang in the area, and we have zero tolerance for gangs. I've already matched your face to the database. Kyle Luis is it? I do not suppose you are interested in helping me out? I am authorized to provide you a reward for information that leads to the destruction of said gang. ". The guard crosses his arms. Odds are, he has no facial expression, but it would be hard to tell under all that armour. "Technically, I'm also the police agent here. At least, temporarily."

Equipment: Compass, Storage crate containing a clip of .45 acp, 2 meter rope.
Appearance: 5'6, Western European, muscular body and emerald eyes.
Secondary Weapon: M1911
Tertiary Weapon: Crowbar
Passive roll modifiers : +1 to barter, -1 to stealth

Anith Rahl : Tokochiro
[2] Anith walks in the door, trying to reload her nail gun while entering, but the clip containing the nails falls out and it is hard to see them in the dark. She looks at the man who was talking to Johnny, and says "I don't think I got the whole conversation, mind explaining it to me in as few words as possible?" Johnny walks out the door, and starts to go down the stairs, and he is already quite a distance away at this point. "And who the ♥♥♥♥ are you? Actually, I don't even want to know. I have a little...Business to attend to right now..." he pulls out a Desert Eagle, it shines a small amount in the light due to reflections. "I'm going to deal with a stupid doorman." he mumbles. He walks out the door, and there is shouting between him and the door man. "Who the ♥♥♥♥ is that woman? Why the ♥♥♥♥ did you let her in?" doorman replies "I did not know who she is, but she seems nice." "Nice? NICE? YOU ♥♥♥♥ MORON, SHE COULD BE A SPY FOR THE SECRET POLICE!" "Please sir! I'm sorry!" "YOU'RE MORE THAN SORRY, YOU'RE DEAD!", there is the noise of a little bit of crying, and then a solitary gunshot. The man walks back in, and in the time it takes for the door to close, a puddle of blood is already visible behind him. "You probably heard that, hmm? Well, you best get talking before I do the same to you."

Equipment: Sports watch, fanny pack(One 10 nail cartridge) and a screwdriver.
Appearance:Blue eyes and Mulatto with long hair to the waist,wearing a camo jeans and a plain white T-shirt.
Primary Weapon:
Secondary Weapon: Nailgun.
Tertiary Weapon: Crowbar.
Passive roll modifiers : +1 to actions that target a organ,-1 to actions that involve working on machinery.

Johnny B. Goode : Nonsequitorian
[5] "Well, uh, I am, errr, sorry to hear that. What do you think we should do about it?" Johnny says to the man. "I have a plan. I have, in my possession, a PAP bullet. Just one, but a good shot should take that ♥♥♥♥♥ down. The problem is, none of my guns are chambered for it. Its 20mm, so odds are I wont be getting something that can fire that baby for awhile. And unless your insane enough to try hammering it, it wont go off." Johnny slips out the door, passing Anith on his way out, and walks down the stairs, hearing a gunshot on his way down. He stops at the bottom flight, and see's the guard having a conversation with Kyle, but cant really make out too many words, but he does manage to make out a few, including gang, reward and destruction. Interestingly enough, he also manages to hear the guard say Kyle's name. From this distance, Johnny gets a few good looks at the guard. The guard is colossal, around 2 and a half metres tall, and must weigh a ton with all that armour. That is either power armour, or the man inside is a insanely strong. He manages to make out a series of patterns on his armour, that look alot like hatches, but are far to small for even a child to fit through.

Equipment: Guitar, Cigars, Cigarettes, Spam, Powdered milk , Flash light, small box of hollow tip .44 bullets (30 Bullets), Whiskey (Ethanthova's Tree)
Appearance: 6ft, Caucasian male wearing his Sunday best, with a hole in one of its pocket's. Sleek black hair, grin.
Secondary Weapon: Snub Nosed 44 Magnum
Tertiary Weapon: Switchblade
Passive roll modifiers : +1 to charisma/social skills in non-fighting situations, -1 to charisma/social skills when under pressure (before battle, directly after battle, making hard decisions )

Game Events : 7 turn's till morning inspection. The guard hears the gunshot, looks straight back at Kyle, and says "Sounds like that's the gang. Follow me.". The guards armour slides open on a hatch on his arm, and a large device deploys out of it, with another coming from below the fore arm, and a small purple glow begins to appear there. Soon the glow is extremely bright, almost as bright as a flood light. The guard is starting to run up the stairs.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:09 pm
Profile WWW

"I saw johnny coming in so tought it'd be nice to follow him"
Head out of the the place

Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:31 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Tokochiro wrote:
"I saw johnny coming in so tought it'd be nice to follow him"
Head out of the the place

"Whoa there. Not so fast. I want to know who the hell you are."

Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:40 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Nonsequitorian wrote:
"I have an idea. Do you have any gunpowder laying around?"

Your downstairs, remember?

Unless you are talking to 0075982-71A, in which case.

"I do not. However, there is some in bullets correct?"

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:04 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next