View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 608 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
 Roll to Dodge - Blue Thunder 
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Blue Thunder
>Counter the heathen breast magic with Plasma Bolts.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:49 am

The MOST dangerous? I must admit, I'm terribly confused by this whole situation.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:47 am

"As much as I wish we could resolve this peacefully, you kind-of broke my shoulder, so..."
Wielding Durendal in my left hand, make a slit in the bubble slightly wider than Durendal's blade, a couple inches closer to #5's toes than the heel-spike. Procede to chop off the majority of her foot (but not the part stuck in my bubble, of course), then after I've drawn the blade back inside, reseal the little slit.

MINOR: Shift my head so it isn't being pricked by that terribly-annoying energy spike.

You understand what I mean by that, Hyper?

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:36 am
Loose Canon

Yup.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:52 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon

YO FAIL FLAIL

Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:11 am
Profile WWW

OH CRAP

"Well damn, we're at a bit of an impasse here... we ARE at an impasse, right?

Try to find an alternate method of conflict, suggest chess or battle toads

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:34 am
Loose Canon

ROLLING.

CaveCricket48 (Raphael) [5-1=4]:
You cover yourself with a thin air shell to keep yourself safe, then "detonate" the heated air above you (4+2=6), causing a massive fireball to bloom up into the air directly above you. You can't really make smoke though, there's nothing around here to burn. Although, #1 probably thinks you're on fire/dead right now, so you at least have the element of surprise.

Ociamarru (Vadim Ivanov) [3-1=2]:
You grab Durendal with your left hand, but before you can even open the slit in the bubble #5 sees the knife, makes an annoyed sound, and yanks her foot away from the bubble freely. The energy diamond twinkles, then quickly fades away, falling apart as it does.
You were not aware she could do that, but at least she didn't want to, meaning it probably cost her something.
The two of you just stare each other down for a moment; you in your psionic bubble, her several feet away.
"Your move."
"Ladies first."
"Chivalry is dead."
"I will be too if I drop the shield."

Amazigh ("Amazigh") [6]:
You can't wait for a full Plasma Burst, so you just fire off a Plasma Bolt with what little you have. Its easily dodged, and she moves faster than your eye can see, practically teleporting up to in front of you, then crouches down, grabs your ankle, and lifts up, hard. Rather than dropping you on your ass, it flips you up into the air and sends you spinning backwards before you land on your mecha's back, hard.
Groggily, you lift your dizzy head from the headrest and check the front screen. She's walking towards you slowly, like some kind of menacing movie villain. And yes, her boobs are definitely smaller. They're practically half their normal, quite formidable, size.

GlowstickNinja (Jackson Winters) [3]:
"The MOST dangerous?"
"Well... the most unpredictable is a better way to put it. You can't fight him with ANY certainty that you'll win."
"I must admit, I'm terribly confused by this whole situation."
"Yeah, it's truly a big mess, isn't it? I already knew a few things, but when I learned about EVERYTHING it really threw me for a loop."

She stops for a moment, and cups her one hand to her mouth.
"HEY! STOP WASTING TIME AND TEAM UP ALREADY! I'M MISSING A GODDAMN ARM OVER HERE!"
This is supposed to be an individual skill test.
"Well I'm armless and this is taking too long, I want lunch."

Fail Flail (Grif Mason) [5]:
"Well damn, we're at a bit of an impasse here... we ARE at an impasse, right?"
"It looks so. That shield of yours is surprisingly strong. I wonder if it's a NovaCorp product."
"Well, why don't we settle this some other way? How about a nice game of Chess, or Battletoads?"

She stares at you for a few seconds. What's worrying is she looks like she's seriously considering it.
"Battletoads you say."

Game Events: "Eh, why the hell not. Let em team up, they'd have access to all that stuff in reality anyway."
Well...
"Oh you know what I meant, most of that stuff. At best, they'll gang up and take them down one by one, at worst the Rollers will all come together as a group and win. And that's still a win, sorta."
"I guess I should learn to rely on crazy strength, too."
...Fine. Nairles 1 through 5, excluding 4, you can team up.

Immediately, #1, #2, #3, and #5 leap back from their opponents, soaring across the arena and landing in the middle, then arranging themselves in a small circle to keep watch on all 4 opponents at once.

#1 is in the center of the arena.
#2 is in the center of the arena.
#3 is in the center of the arena.
#4 is retired. Jackson Wins!
#5 is in the center of the arena.
#6 has defeated her opponent!

Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:58 am
Profile WWW

> BE HEALED

Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:14 am

"I don't know if this is good or not, but at least I'm still alive..."
Run on over to Raphael, ready to kick some ass.

Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:09 pm

"Seriously right? You'd think that with this being some sort of ridiculously fancy,supernatural, arena we could find some stinking sandwiches or something. " Watch the show.

Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:58 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

>Get up, Keep clear of attacks, let my plasma recharge some.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:53 pm

Temporarily lower my shields to get a shot off at one of them, any is fine, preferably one targeted by my 'perfect' targeting system.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:02 am
Loose Canon

ROLLING BECAUSE I CAN'T ROLL ODA AND THAT MAKES ME SAD

CaveCricket48 (Raphael) [3-1=2]:
You're too unfocused to heal yourself right now. Too much fire and death and explosions flying around.
You keep the air shell up though.
"HEY! RAPH!"
Oh, someone is outside. You might want to extinguish the flames. And lava.

Ociamarru (Vadim Ivanov) [9-1=8]:
"I don't know if this is good or not, but at least I'm still alive..."
You push yourself back to your feet with a column of Psionic energy behind you, then clamber up the fallen rubble of the stands, and head over about a quarter of the stands to the fiery lava scar on the seats that was once Raphael. Hmm. You wonder if he's actually dead.
"HEY! RAPH!"

Amazigh ("Amazigh") [5-1=4]:
Sadly for you, all 4 of the remaining Nairles decide to gang up on you. The one you were fighting, with the boob-release, runs straight at you. The two wearing weird armor dash to the sides, flanking you, and the one with the guns goes with the weird armor one who was fighting Grif. The ones flanking you keep their distance as you get back to your feet, but pretty much the moment you look up, the one you were fighting before has her foot in your face, and your mecha gets kicked backwards and skids across the ground.
This is getting annoying. But at least you've not taken any heavy damage. Yet. But suddenly, a happy surprise!
Grif makes himself useful, and #3's lower leg explodes rather violently as Grif's shot passes straight through it.

GlowstickNinja (Jackson Winters) [3]:
"Seriously right? You'd think that with this being some sort of ridiculously fancy, supernatural, arena we could find some stinking sandwiches or something."
"I'm sure there could be, but McBadass enjoys being... infuriating."
Umaaaaad?

#4 fires her handgun several times at the stands where McBadass sits, with an equal number of sounds of bullets hitting stone.
Shemad.

Fail Flail (Grif Mason) [10]:
With the focus taken off you, you have a chance to lower your shield and take proper aim. You see #3 smash Amazigh backwards, and decide to target her, since she's most dangerous. Lowering your aim a bit, you aim for her left leg, lock on, and pull the trigger.
With a thundering boom, a white line of destruction bursts into existence between your gun barrel and her leg, literally removing it entirely. She cries out heavily in pain, before collapsing to the side.
Success.

Game Events: The blue-robed person inhales sharply as the shot smashes through #3's leg.
"Thaaaat's gonna leave a mark..."

#1 is flanking Amazigh.
#2 is flanking Amazigh.
#3 is collapsed.
#4 is retired. Jackson Wins!
#5 is flanking Amazigh.
#6 has defeated her opponent!

Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:10 am
Profile WWW

"I'm fine. Keep your head down."
> HEAL

Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:08 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

"Four at once? now that's just not fair"
>Engage Bullettime, treat the nearest lady to a Plasma Burst

Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 608 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next