View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 608 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
 Roll to Dodge - Blue Thunder 
Loose Canon

Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Blue Thunder
Waiting on actions from pretty much everyone.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:47 am
Profile WWW

"Oh ♥♥♥♥, uhhh, EVERYONE GET THE ♥♥♥♥ BACK!! OR I'LL SHOOT AGAIN!!!"
Shoot again

Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:13 am

"I bet he doesn't even lift..." OBSERVE

Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:03 am
Loose Canon

Waiting on Ociamarru now.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:44 pm
Profile WWW

Get near Amazigh and make a Psionic shield around him.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:44 am
Loose Canon

Keep on rolling, rolling, rolling.

CaveCricket48 (Raphael) [8-1=7]:
"I'm fine. Keep your head down."
Ok, now you've got people waiting on you. Enough screwing around.
You grasp the section of arm with the bullet hole in it, flowing Chakra into it with your good arm, while your shot one... well, to put it simply, cups your crotch and does the same (7+2=9). You immediately feel relief from your pain as the bruised tissue repairs itself and the bullet hole knits back together. With that done, you get to your feet, and wave your hand across the space in front of you, extinguishing the flames as they're swept past. Vadim gives a bit of a start as you suddenly appear from a burning molten hole in the ground, but then looks relieved that you're still alive.

Ociamarru (Vadim Ivanov) [10-1=9]:
Suddenly, the flaming portion of hell in front of you dissipates, and Raph stands there in the middle of it, now cooled down.
Well. That's good.
You then turn around, and with a Psionic boosted jump, land down in the arena next to Amazigh, then pop a powerful Psionic panel up in front of #5, who chose that moment to charge at you, 4 of the diamonds circling her wrist, facing back towards her elbow. The blow smashes into your panel heavily, sending cracks across the entire thing and pushing it back a few inches, but it holds. Barely. #5 then jumps back again as Amazigh treats her to a plasma buffet. Looking around, #1 has run over to help #3, with her leg blown o-
What.
Her leg is back, no bodysuit now, but there's definitely a leg there.

Amazigh ("Amazigh") [5-1=4]:
You turn on your Bullettime, shaking off your dizziness, and take stock of the situation. #1 has run to help #3, #2 is now keeping her distance from you, and #5 is- OHSHIT
Before she can punch your mech in the side of the head, probably ripping the head OFF, Vadim comes straight the hell out of nowhere and pops up a shield in front of her fist. She then jumps back as the damaged shield fades away, but you fire off a couple quick parting gifts as she does (4+2=6). Sadly, the three plasma bolts are all easily deflected by several diamonds flying up in front of her to act as shields, deflecting your attacks.
Damn, she isn't the 2nd strongest of the 6 for nothing.

GlowstickNinja (Jackson Winters) [7]:
"I bet he doesn't even lift..."
She laughs out loud. Progress?
"Ahh, Memes... It's been so long... That's quite an ancient one. But no, he does NOT in fact 'lift'."
♥♥♥♥♥es CAN'T HANDLE ALLLLL THIS.
"Mmm... I think things are about to heat up."

Suddenly, yelling from the stands.
"KICK THEIR clowns IN!"
"SHOOT EM IN THE FACE!"

Fail Flail (Grif Mason) [6]:
"Oh ♥♥♥♥, uhhh, EVERYONE GET THE ♥♥♥♥ BACK!! OR I'LL SHOOT AGAIN!!!"
That was... messier than you planned. And then, the ♥♥♥♥♥ has the audacity to... uh... ok, ew, that's pretty nasty looking, but her leg is regrowing.
You pull the trigger again, this time aiming for her OTHER leg.
This time, #2 skids into your path a fraction of a second before you fire, and several diamonds fly down to intercept your shot.
With limited success.
The 4 diamonds used as a shield all shatter, and the shot hits #2's leg with its remaining inertia, embedding itself in her leg but not REMOVING it like you did before.
She falls to one knee in pain, grimacing hard.

Game Events: This time, Grif's shot hits #2 in the leg, with less explosive results, as #3 regrows her leg. In addition, her chest becomes has finally reached the stage of Completely Flat. Men everywhere silently shed a tear.

#1 is helping #3.
#2 is shot in the leg.
#3 is standing in front of Amazigh.
#4 is retired. Jackson Wins!
#5 is flanking Amazigh.
#6 has defeated her opponent!

Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:38 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

>Burning Cloak, Leap Backwards.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:08 am
Loose Canon

ACTIONS.

Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:54 pm
Profile WWW

> Rain molten fury in a ring around the enemies, preventing them from escaping.

Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:56 pm
Loose Canon

FAIL FLAIL, GLOWSTICK, OCIAMARRU.
Damn you guys cmon.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:07 am
Profile WWW

AGAIN FIRE AGAIN, CLOSEST TARGET MUST BE GIBBED.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:55 am
Loose Canon

Glowstick and Ocia I know you are alive.

Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:16 am
Profile WWW

Sprint and dive away from the incoming hellfury; psionically shackle #1 and #3 to the ground and one another. If the opportunity presents itself, lash out with Durendal and Keltzinogre, with preferential treatment given to Durendal.
"Thanks for the heads-up, guys!"

Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:36 am

"I still can't help but find all of this to be quite... brutal. Is this sort of event par for the course for you and your...compatriots, or is this some sort of punishment? I don't mean to pry, so if that is too far then by all means do not feel obligated." Observe sadly.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:19 pm
Loose Canon

GLORIOUS.

CaveCricket48 (Raphael) [4]:
"Alright you ♥♥♥♥♥es. You want it hot? Have it hot."
Pushing your Chakra to the limit, you raise multiple small chunks of still burning hot stone and lava from the ground around you, shape them into long thing needles, and fire them into the air in an arc towards the center of the arena (4+2=6). It more or less rains down in an semicircle, fencing in everyone from half the arena, mostly the Nairles. Two of them are dangerously close to the needles, but they've lost too much heat in-flight to really burn anyone unless they get impaled on them.
But your attack more or less worked, it's much more difficult to run for the various Nairles to escape now with that fence of spikes behind them.

Ociamarru (Vadim Ivanov) [7-1=6]:
"Thanks for the heads-up, guys!"
As you retreat from the area that Raphael's attack is targeting, you wave your arm at #1 and #3, and several Psionic rings form, one around each of their ankles, a larger one linking the two ankles together, and another one on each ankle's ring, anchoring it to the ground. The net effect is they can't move from the location, but there wasn't much need to shackle them together, since they're both shackled to the same location.
But whatever, they're stuck!
A moment later, a large rain of hot stone spikes pierces the ground ringing behind #1 and #3. One of them shrieks in surprise at the sudden destruction of the ground nearby.

Amazigh ("Amazigh") [6]:
You activate the Burning Cloak while leaping backwards, and a large trail of fiery plasma trails from your back and shoulders, leaving a bright afterimage in your eyes for a moment while #5 glares at you, not making any moves. All of her remaining diamonds whirl around her randomly, probably as a defensive shield like your Cloak.

GlowstickNinja (Jackson Winters) [8]:
"I still can't help but find all of this to be quite... brutal. Is this sort of event par for the course for you and your...compatriots, or is this some sort of punishment? I don't mean to pry, so if that is too far then by all means do not feel obligated."
"Not at all.
And war is hell. This can be considered training for the both of us, less so for me admittedly. But I'm... a different existence than all of you. Not at all a punishment though, even if we may find it unpleasant. You must suffer in order to gain after all.
There are greater things to fight than us out there. Greater, and much less merciful."

"...Goodness that was dark."
"Was it? Sorry, I eh, have a bit of a melodramatic streak in me. Too much anime as a child."

Fail Flail (Grif Mason) [4]:
"LET MY GUN RING WITH THE SOUNDS OF WAR!"
You drop your shield again for a moment, aim for #3's head, and fire.
The shot sails forth, misses her by a couple of feet, and goes forward to hit the stands.
...You should probably have used your Perfect Targeting System for that.

Game Events: "Oh fer ♥♥♥♥'s sake..."
"?"
?
"This is bull♥♥♥♥. My girls shouldn't be having this much trouble. Time to get mean."

#6's eyes widen.
"Noooo. Don't do it. I'm warning you..."

"HEY! COWS!"
Every Nairle on the field freezes.
"...What."
"HURRY THE HELL UP AND FINISH THIS UP! OR ARE YOU ALL TOO SLOW AND FAT TO HANDLE A BUNCH OF LITTLE MISCREANTS LIKE THIS?"

A deathly silence falls over the field as everyone freezes in shock, unsure if she actually just said that. #6 grimaces up in the stands.
"You're a ♥♥♥♥♥."
"And you're too slow with all that Useless Meat hanging off your front."

As the stands where #6, McBadass, and Blue sit explode violently from the force of #6's fist, the various Nairles still on the battlefield seem lost in a daze, until #5 finally takes charge.
"...Fat, are we... Cows, huh... FINE THEN! I'LL JUST GET RID OF IT ALL AND TAKE THEM OUT THEN! HOW ABOUT THAT?!"
Suddenly, she releases a huge surge of energy, the same as #3 did with her boob release thing. #1 and #2 do the same moments later, flames of determination and anger burning in their eyes.

#1 is helping #3.
#2 is shot in the leg.
#3 is standing in front of Amazigh.
#4 is retired. Jackson Wins!
#5 is flanking Amazigh.
#6 has defeated her opponent!

Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:48 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 608 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next