View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 608 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
 Roll to Dodge - Blue Thunder 

Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Blue Thunder
"No, that's fair. I mean, I would never have thought a year ago I would be this...' Gesture at self 'and be here. And to think I used to be worried about whether or not my peers would accept an essay on Jane Austen's metaphysics...Sorry. I tend to be a bit melodramatic myself on occasion. Oh, and for the record, you're neither slow, fat, or a cow, in fact, I'd say you're quite striking. "

Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:44 am

I find it ironic that you'd use the word... striking.

*Ba dum tush*

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:28 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

"What's up with all this ♥♥♥♥ Magic bull♥♥♥♥."
>Fling plasma at the nearest boobwitch.

Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:09 pm

> Jack up the heat of the spikes.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:16 am

Time for me to get mean...

Large and razor-sharp psionic beartrap, clamping down to sever the two women right through the torso.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:20 am

"HA! Even using your boob release the lot of you are still wider than the broadside of a barn!!!"
Activate Odin's eye, Flash lower shields and fire at #2.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:47 am
Loose Canon

>.>
Rolling.

CaveCricket48 (Raphael) [2]:
From way over here? No chance of you doing anything to those spikes, even with Galileo.
Suddenly, you feel an intense pain in your chest, and you stumble backwards as blood spurts out from a trio of small holes in your chest. Down on the field, #1 moves on to the next target.

Ociamarru (Vadim Ivanov) [4-1=3]:
You form a big psionic ring, intending to refine it into a beartrap, but before you can, #1 fires her guns several times up at Raphael in the stands, then in a heartbeat moves on to you, firing two rounds into each of your knees.
You scream in pain, even with your resistance, and your legs give out, dropping you on the ground. Your concentration fades, and the beartrap vanishes while the shackles weaken enough for #3 to cut through them.
Oh god. This is bad.

Amazigh ("Amazigh") [2]:
"What's up with all this ♥♥♥♥ Magic bull♥♥♥♥.
Heathen breast magic!"

You fling twin plasma bolts from your hands at #5, and two diamonds break off from her storm to easily cut down your bolts, while the rest of them shoot forward at you.
About a third miss, a third are deflected by your armor with minimal damage, and the last third embed in your mech. They don't seem to have hit any vital systems, but-
Wait, are you floating?
#5 watches you lift up into the air, hand following you as you rise. Oh god dammit, she's lifting you up with the diamonds embedded in you.

GlowstickNinja (Jackson Winters) [1]:
"No, that's fair. I mean, I would never have thought a year ago I would be this..."
You shift your hand into a claw and gesture over yourself for emphasis.
"And be here. And to think I used to be worried about whether or not my peers would accept an essay on Jane Austen's metaphysics...Sorry. I tend to be a bit melodramatic myself on occasion. Oh, and for the record, you're neither slow, fat, or a cow, in fact, I'd say you're quite striking."
#4 stops, and looks at you wide eyed in surprise for a second.
Progress?
"Ahahahahahahahaaaaa!"
NOPE.
"Oh god I'm sorry, that was mean, hahaha, oh my...
*ahem*
Sorry, that was just... Unexpected. But please don't think you have a chance, I'm not much on the market right now."

You must not be hiding your disappointment well, because she gives you a pity-pat on the back. With her one arm. Since you cut the other one off.
Bad feels everywhere.

Fail Flail (Grif Mason) [9]:
"HA! Even using your boob release the lot of you are still wider than the broadside of a barn!!!"
Activating your Odin's Eye this time, you lock on to #2, and fire at her.
The round rips through the air, hitting her in the arm.
Well, hand. She raised her arm, and caught your attack.
She caught. Your bullet. Head on.
Suddenly she vanishes, and Odin's Eye freaks out, saying that distance to target is plummeting rapidly.
Before you can react, she appears directly in front of you.
"♥♥♥♥♥!"

Game Events: Well. They're motivated now at least.
Behind Mcbadass, #6 rips up a huge chunk of seating and throws it at the blue robed figure, who dodges it easily.

#1 is helping #3.
#2 is shot in the leg.
#3 is standing in front of Amazigh.
#4 is retired. Jackson Wins!
#5 is flanking Amazigh.
#6 is fighting the Blue Robed Figure.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:31 am
Profile WWW

Not like I had full-body armor on or anything...

Launch a bunch of Psionic projectiles at them I guess.

Last edited by Ociamarru on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:39 am
Loose Canon

Ociamarru wrote:
Not like I had full-body armor on or anything...

White Flame bullets. Against flesh they're like any other armor piercing bullet.
Against any energy construct, they're like a hot knife through butter.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:13 am
Profile WWW

Oh come on, I rolled a 9 -_-

Activate badassery mode,
"Care to try your hand at something else, BIATCH?"
"MUTHA ♥♥♥♥ FALCON PUNCH!!!"

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:59 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

>Burning Cloak.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:43 pm

> COMMENCE HEALING

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:25 pm

"No offence taken. In hindsight, I look a bit like the bastard child of a lobster and the hulk and I did just er... Cut off your arm, so I'm lucky all you did was laugh. I daresay it was not my smoothest moment *ehem*"

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:49 pm
Loose Canon

CaveCricket48 (Raphael) [8-3=5]:
Nnggh...
"Ow."
You place your hands over your chest, flowing healing Chakra from the surroundings into your body (5+2=7). A warm feeling spreads through your chest, and the holes seal themselves, followed by the flesh on the inside knitting itself back together, your lungs repairing the damage taken and sternum going from shards to a single piece again.
As always, the shifting around of flesh and bone inside you feels very weird and a bit painful, but it passes quickly, and you get back to your feet; three small holes in your shirt and corresponding pink spots on your chest are all that show you even took damage.

Ociamarru (Vadim Ivanov) [9-4=5]:
You may be in an EXTRAORDINARY amount of pain, but that won't stop you from kicking their asses. You swipe through the air with your good hand, leaving a trail of small Psionic shards, then thrust them all forward at high speeds with a mental command, sending the barrage towards #5. From the wide spread of your shots, most miss, but a few still hit her in the legs; despite this, she stays standing and holding Amazigh in the air.
Dammit, how much punishment can these ♥♥♥♥♥es take?

Amazigh ("Amazigh") [5]:
Quickly, you activate your Burning Cloak for defense while you're vulnerable, thinking if you're lucky it might burn off some of the diamonds holding you up. Sadly, it does not.
Suddenly, a small burst of things shoot at #5, hitting her in the legs. She staggers a bit, dropping you a few feet but not releasing you. You DO see #1 approach though, guns held loosely at her sides. Then in a blur of movement, your mecha shakes violently for a moment. #1 empties what must have been the entire contents of both her guns into your mecha's chest in a period of time too short to see, or even measure.
A moment after her salvo, your mecha screams warning sirens inside the cockpit, then spews plasma out the holes in its chest in a huge blazing stream of green fire.
Immediately after, your cockpit goes dead.

GlowstickNinja (Jackson Winters) [3]:
"No offence taken. In hindsight, I look a bit like the bastard child of a lobster and the hulk and I did just er... Cut off your arm, so I'm lucky all you did was laugh. I daresay it was not my smoothest moment *ehem*"
"Aww, now I feel bad. If it's any consolation, you'd probably be run ragged within 2 weeks trying to keep up with me."

Fail Flail (Grif Mason) [8]:
"FALCON! PUUUNCH!"
You momentarily drop your shield to deliver a mighty punch to #2, bolstered by your war cry (8+2=10), and you almost see your fist catch fire in a mighty blaze of avian fury as it screams toward the woman in front of you.
Your righteous fist cannot be stopped, your justice is endless and pure, your power supreme!
TASTE THE POWER!
*shunk*
...Huh?
Your status screens tell you a sword shaped object is stuck in your mecha's stomach.
"You are a sniper robot with an impenetrable shield, I am a melee specialized Nairle with a woven-steel blade.
I am inside your shield's radius, your right leg is shattered, and your gun is too big to so much as aim at me at this range.
Checkmate."

Game Events: Mmm. That's one down, two screwed. Not much of the Release left, either. What do you two think?
"FATFATFATFATFAT"
"♥♥♥♥ TITTED SLUT BASKET OF A MOTHER ♥♥♥♥♥!"

McBadass sighs as more sections of his carefully constructed colosseum are reduced to rubble or used as projectiles by #6.

#1 is fighting Amazigh.
#2 is grappling Grif.
#3 is standing in front of Amazigh.
#4 is retired. Jackson Wins!
#5 is suspending Amazigh.
#6 is chasing the Blue Robed Figure.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:24 am
Profile WWW

ASDFASDFASDFDSAFASF
I rolled a 10 to hit and get stabbed instead, why so harsh?

Activate shields, and crunch her.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 608 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next