View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:26 am



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1991 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 133  Next
 Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Writeup 7) 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 7694
Location: Here
Post Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Writeup 7)
Roll to Dodge (Original concept and rules by Mouse) is a turn-based role-playing game where your actions' success probabilities are determined with a dice.

--------------------
----- Rules:

--------------------

Theme/Setting : Medieval/Fantasy with magic.

MAP:


--------------------

Rolls 1 - 65:
Attachment:
File comment: Rolls 1 - 65
RtD.txt [433.38 KiB]
Downloaded 395 times

--------------------

Current Players:
1. Cihas (dragonxp)
2. John Freemaneth (TorrentHKU)
3. Paradox Mist (Roast Veg)
4. Kyros Deiimor (Nighthawk)
5. Isaac (Harzipan)
6. Kineria Forge (xFlyingxPhoenix)

--------------------

Dead Players:
1. Duh102
2. alphagamer774
3. FoiL (kicked)
4. Tomaster (kicked)
5. wiffles (dropped out)
6. Banrax (dropped out)
7. Ragdollmaster (dropped out)

--------------------

Waiting List:

--------------------

Sign-up form:

Name : <character name>
Race : (races)
Inventory : (0/10)


Equipped : (0/10)


Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



-- You are allowed a single item in your inventory and equipped when you start, and a single ability --

--------------------


Last edited by CaveCricket48 on Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:33 am, edited 353 times in total.



Sun May 22, 2011 4:07 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 65)
TorrentHKU wrote:
> Kinetic push the ♥♥♥♥ out of that mofo.


Sun May 22, 2011 4:20 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 7694
Location: Here
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 66)
Roll 66
____________________


(dragonxp)
Cihas
[ 5 ] = 5
> "Beyond me brah."

You freeze the grass below you with your magic. It's... Spiky.

Race: Human
Inventory (9/10) :
- Bow
- Quiver [50 arrows]
-- Arrows (Qty. 47)
- 142 gold coins
- Cooked Venison (Qty. 1)
- Deer Pelt
- Quartz
-- (Energy: ===)

Equipped (0/10) :

Active Abilities :
- Arrow Abilities (Requires a bow and arrows)
-- Fire Arrows
-- Cold Front
-- Tornado Shot
-- Trail Blazer
- Magic Control Level - Instinctual
-- Elemental
-- Accelerated Repair

Passive Abilities :
- Stealth (+1 any action involving sneaking)
- Bull's Eye (+2 to precision actions)

Conditions :



(TorrentHKU)
John Freemaneth
[ 3 ] = 3
> You launch a kinetic blast at the armored figure, but nothing seems to happen.

The other mages start hurling a massive amount of ice towards Lucida in the form of chunks and icicles, but it only slows it down by a small a little bit.

Tara unleashes a beam of dark that hits Lucida dead-on, causing the armor to dim dramatically.

A flash of light blinds everyone, and Lucida is gone.

"It teleported to the North by about 30 feet!"

Race: Human
Inventory (6/10) :

- Leather Pouch
-- 1500 gold coins
- Calligraphy Kit
- Paper Runes
-- Shield Tah (Qty. 6)
-- Earth Elemental Tag (Qty. 1)
-- Fire Drop Tag (Qty. 6)
-- Lightning Tag (Qty. 5)
-- Lightning-Trap Tag (Qty. 5)
-- Push Tag (Qty. 6)
- The Chronicles of Kark (book)
- The Two Lovers of Vranhal (book)
- Crossbow Bolt (Qty. 17)
Equipped (4/10) :
- Andrew's Mage Stone
-- (Energy: ========--)
- Quality Chainmail
- Quality Gauntlets (Qty. 2)

Active Abilities :
- Magic Control Level - Pathic
-- Elemental
-- Kinetic

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



(wiffles)
DogBerry
[ 2 ] = 2
> You carefully crouch low to hide in the tall grass and slowly inch forward.

Before making too much forward progress, your leg hits something on the ground. Looking down, you see a dead body.

Race: Human
Inventory (4/10) :
- Death of literacy
- Long Sword
- Wallet (501 gold coins)
- Twine Sack (0/20)
Equipped (8/10) :
- Helmet
- Plated Cuirass
- Plated Gauntlets (Qty. 2)
- Plated Greaves (Qty. 2)
- Steel Shield
- Chainmail Hauberk

Active Abilities :
- Asinine combustion (Dogberry's complete idiocy can make enemies spontaneously combust in rage)
- Dance Dance Revolution! (+2 any action involving dance)
- Dance moves
-- Moon walk
-- Circle Spin
-- Crotch Grab 'N Pop
-- Ballerina Spin
- Blade Dance
- Magic Control Level - Vocal
-- Basic Elemental

Passive Abilities :
- Enhanced Vision (can see in the dark)
- Soldier's Training (+1 physical activities)

Conditions :



(Ragdollmaster)
Gustaf Anorak
[ 1 ] = 1
> "Kay."

You head back into the portal building and search the bodies. The soldier has some bloody armor and a dagger on him, and the mage has a damaged, white cloak, and a ruby on a leather strap around his wrist.

Race: Human
Inventory (2/10) :
- Firebrand
- 100 gold coins

Equipped (2/10) :
- Echo Helm (+1 Detection)
- Magmaul (Brigandine)

Abilities :
- Heaven's Blessing: Automatically roll a 5 when used with an action. (10 turn recharge)
-- Rechargo-Meter (==========)

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



(Roast Veg)
Paradox Mist
[ 2 ] = 2
> "I've always thought magic was far more powerful than weapons alone, and you need to be tough with all that's going on in the world right now. You?"

"I was born in a village west of Venari. A peaceful home, we had few fighters, which almost led to our demise when human raiders from across the sea stormed the coast, attempting to pillage every town they could find. When the raiders came to my home, we fought with what we could, but they were many. When doom was nigh upon us, a mighty banshee dived out of the sky and fought off the humans with powerful magic. She was one and the enemy hundreds, yet the humans were defeated and driven away. The lady bore dark fur, twin, white stripes that ran down her back, and mysterious violet eyes. Even though she had the power to demolish an army, she also had the power to mend our wounded and heal the sick. This banshee, I never did catch her name. I was but a pup back then, but I remember her digging me out from under the rubble of an abode and tending to my injuries.

That is why I yearn to be a mage. To protect others from harm and to heal those who have been hurt."


Race: Human
Inventory (3/10) :
- Vulcanis
- Leather Bag
-- 1100 gold coins

Equipped (1/10) :
- Caelum Mage Stone
-- (Energy: ====------)

Abilities :
- Magic Control Level - Runic
-- Energy Control
-- Elemental
-- Kinetic
- /Instinctual
-- Addle Lance

Passive Abilities :
- Critical Eye (+1 to actions involving precise movements)

Conditions :



(Banrax)
Banrax
[ 5 ] = 5
> "And how exactly do you plan on helping me, or having me help you? You said yourself there are guards everywhere. And you didn't want me to try take out the beast downstairs."

"This building is relatively tall, and there are catwalks that lead to other buildings. If we can escape this area, I know someone who can help us out. Now, I can help YOU by providing a little invisibility, but only for a short amount of time. I'm running low on energy. I need you to retrieve a mage stone that they have on the bottom floor here; it's an eye on a statue.

So, what do you say? You help me, I help you."


Race: Human
Inventory (2/10) :
- Whirlwind Halberd
- Curved Dagger (+1 to precise attacks)

Equipped (0/10) :

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Advanced Learning (Can learn at a faster rate)

Conditions :






(NPC)
Tara Daeli
[ - ] = -
>

Race: Human
Inventory (?/10) :
- Atra

Equipped (?/10) :
- Black Mage's Cloak

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :
- Atra Armor



(NPC)
Hector
[ - ] = -
>

Race: Human
Inventory (?/10) :
- Short Sword
- Bio Runic Magic (book)

Equipped (?/10) :

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



(NPC Group)
Scouting Party
[ - ] = -
>

Members (11) :
- Soldiers (x 11)



(NPC Group)
Mage Team 'Morgan'
[ - ] = -
>

Members (10) :
- Fred (Red Mage)
- Robert (Red Mage)
- Kurt (Red Mage)
- Don (Red Mage)
- George (Black Mage)
- Linda (Black Mage)
- Andrew (Blue Mage)
- Phoebe (White Mage)
- Madoline (White Mage)
- Nick (White Mage)



World Events:
Time of day: Day


Sun May 22, 2011 4:43 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:16 am
Posts: 3012
Location: Somewhere in the universe
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 66)
Attempt to gather frozen grass.


Sun May 22, 2011 5:52 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:57 pm
Posts: 1020
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 66)
>"Fine by me. It's not like either of us have another way out."
>Head downstairs with invisibility, see if the beast is gone.


Last edited by Barnox on Sun May 22, 2011 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sun May 22, 2011 11:25 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:39 am
Posts: 482
Location: Playing a children's card game
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 66)
moved to DRL, boo earns, now my useless character will die 3x faster :/
observe the dead body, without touching it in case its booby trapped.


Sun May 22, 2011 6:08 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 4521
Location: Constant motion
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 66)
"I'm sorry for what happened to your people. If you like, we could ask around, see if anybody knows who it was that helped you?"


Last edited by Roast Veg on Wed May 25, 2011 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.



Sun May 22, 2011 6:26 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 7694
Location: Here
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 66)
Ragdoll, hyper, actions.


Mon May 23, 2011 7:37 pm
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 66)
> Ice Meteor towards Lucida.


Mon May 23, 2011 8:06 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 1115
Location: Being The Great Juju
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 66)
>Yoink the ruby!


Wed May 25, 2011 1:48 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 7694
Location: Here
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 67)
Roll 67
____________________


(dragonxp)
Cihas
[ 5 ] = 5
> You gather up the frozen grass. It's cold.



Race: Human
Inventory (10/10) :
- Bow
- Quiver [50 arrows]
-- Arrows (Qty. 47)
- 142 gold coins
- Cooked Venison (Qty. 1)
- Deer Pelt
- Quartz
-- (Energy: ===)
- Frozen Grass Blades (Qty. 50) (Melts in 4 turns)

Equipped (0/10) :

Active Abilities :
- Arrow Abilities (Requires a bow and arrows)
-- Fire Arrows
-- Cold Front
-- Tornado Shot
-- Trail Blazer
- Magic Control Level - Instinctual
-- Elemental
-- Accelerated Repair

Passive Abilities :
- Stealth (+1 any action involving sneaking)
- Bull's Eye (+2 to precision actions)

Conditions :



(TorrentHKU)
John Freemaneth
[ 4 ] = 4
> You create a large chunk of ice in front of you and hurl it in Lucida's direction, but the entity flees to the North with extreme speed.

"It's heading into the desert..?"
"Isn't that where.. You know. IT is?"
"Yes.. Perhaps it's trying to destroy IT?"

The mages follow Lucida North. It seems your enemy just fled the battle.

Race: Human
Inventory (6/10) :

- Leather Pouch
-- 1500 gold coins
- Calligraphy Kit
- Paper Runes
-- Shield Tah (Qty. 6)
-- Earth Elemental Tag (Qty. 1)
-- Fire Drop Tag (Qty. 6)
-- Lightning Tag (Qty. 5)
-- Lightning-Trap Tag (Qty. 5)
-- Push Tag (Qty. 6)
- The Chronicles of Kark (book)
- The Two Lovers of Vranhal (book)
- Crossbow Bolt (Qty. 17)
Equipped (4/10) :
- Andrew's Mage Stone
-- (Energy: ========--)
- Quality Chainmail
- Quality Gauntlets (Qty. 2)

Active Abilities :
- Magic Control Level - Pathic
-- Elemental
-- Kinetic

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



(wiffles)
DogBerry
[ 5 ] = 5
> Carefully examining the dead body, you see that it's wearing leather and wood armor, different from that of your allied soldiers. Someone comes over and gives the body a nudge with his foot.

"Just a barbarian's corpse. This is where we fought an army of them, so the area's littered with hundreds of bodies."
"Hey, weren't there some Caelum mages in the tribal army?"
"Yah.. Hey, you thinking there're some Caelum guys hidin' in the village?"
"Maybe."
"Well, can't report back to the captain 'till we actually see one of those guys with our own eyes. Better check the place out."

Race: Human
Inventory (4/10) :
- Death of literacy
- Long Sword
- Wallet (501 gold coins)
- Twine Sack (0/20)
Equipped (8/10) :
- Helmet
- Plated Cuirass
- Plated Gauntlets (Qty. 2)
- Plated Greaves (Qty. 2)
- Steel Shield
- Chainmail Hauberk

Active Abilities :
- Asinine combustion (Dogberry's complete idiocy can make enemies spontaneously combust in rage)
- Dance Dance Revolution! (+2 any action involving dance)
- Dance moves
-- Moon walk
-- Circle Spin
-- Crotch Grab 'N Pop
-- Ballerina Spin
- Blade Dance
- Magic Control Level - Vocal
-- Basic Elemental

Passive Abilities :
- Enhanced Vision (can see in the dark)
- Soldier's Training (+1 physical activities)

Conditions :



(Ragdollmaster)
Gustaf Anorak
[ 2 ] = 2
> "Yoink!"

You now have a nice ruby attached to a tough, leather strap. You put the thing on your wrist and admire the faint glow emanating from the jewel.

Race: Human
Inventory (2/10) :
- Firebrand
- 100 gold coins

Equipped (3/10) :
- Echo Helm (+1 Detection)
- Magmaul (Brigandine)
- Caelum Mage Stone
-- (Energy: =======---)

Abilities :
- Heaven's Blessing: Automatically roll a 5 when used with an action. (10 turn recharge)
-- Rechargo-Meter (==========)

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



(Roast Veg)
Paradox Mist
[ 4 ] = 4
> "I'm sorry for what happened to your people. If you like, we could ask around, see if anybody knows who it was that helped you?"

"Hrm.. I suppose. I've already memorized the next lesson anyways."

Somni gets up from his seat and waits for you at the door. Peregrin looks up from his book -

"Vale, Somni."
"Vale, magister."

Race: Human
Inventory (3/10) :
- Vulcanis
- Leather Bag
-- 1100 gold coins

Equipped (1/10) :
- Caelum Mage Stone
-- (Energy: ====------)

Abilities :
- Magic Control Level - Runic
-- Energy Control
-- Elemental
-- Kinetic
- /Instinctual
-- Addle Lance

Passive Abilities :
- Critical Eye (+1 to actions involving precise movements)

Conditions :



(Banrax)
Banrax
[ 4 ] = 4
> "Fine by me. It's not like either of us have another way out."

"Yeah. Name's Emiel by the way."

Emiel aims his palm at you and your body turns invisible.

"It's only a visual cloak. Don't raise any suspicion or the chirop'll sniff you out with telepathy."

You quitely head down stairs and peak around the bend - no one in sight. The hallway is the same as the one you were just in: A long row of doors to the left and right. Perhaps the ground level is one more down.

Race: Human
Inventory (2/10) :
- Whirlwind Halberd
- Curved Dagger (+1 to precise attacks)

Equipped (0/10) :

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Advanced Learning (Can learn at a faster rate)

Conditions :
- Invisibility (ends in 5 turns)






(NPC)
Tara Daeli
[ - ] = -
>

Race: Human
Inventory (?/10) :
- Atra

Equipped (?/10) :
- Black Mage's Cloak

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :
- Atra Armor



(NPC)
Hector
[ - ] = -
>

Race: Human
Inventory (?/10) :
- Short Sword
- Bio Runic Magic (book)

Equipped (?/10) :

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



(NPC Group)
Scouting Party
[ - ] = -
>

Members (11) :
- Soldiers (x 11)



(NPC Group)
Mage Team 'Morgan'
[ - ] = -
>

Members (10) :
- Fred (Red Mage)
- Robert (Red Mage)
- Kurt (Red Mage)
- Don (Red Mage)
- George (Black Mage)
- Linda (Black Mage)
- Andrew (Blue Mage)
- Phoebe (White Mage)
- Madoline (White Mage)
- Nick (White Mage)



World Events:
Time of day: Day


Last edited by CaveCricket48 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Thu May 26, 2011 2:04 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 4521
Location: Constant motion
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 67)
> Leave with Somni and begin the search.


Thu May 26, 2011 2:06 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:16 am
Posts: 3012
Location: Somewhere in the universe
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 67)
>Attempt to coat in permafrost.


Thu May 26, 2011 2:11 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 67)
> Infuse Mage Stone with energy to top it off.
"Do we want IT dead? Also what is IT?"


Thu May 26, 2011 2:14 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:39 am
Posts: 482
Location: Playing a children's card game
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 67)
Begin to scout out the town, in a sneaky manner.


Thu May 26, 2011 6:01 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1991 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 133  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.035s | 16 Queries | GZIP : Off ]