View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:31 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1991 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 133  Next
 Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Writeup 7) 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:57 pm
Posts: 1020
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 67)
>Proceed to the ground floor.


Thu May 26, 2011 8:39 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 1115
Location: Being The Great Juju
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 67)
>See if I can use the energy in the ruby to power the portal.


Fri May 27, 2011 1:59 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10424
Location: Here
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 68)
Roll 68
____________________


(dragonxp)
Cihas
[ 3 ] = 3
> You coat the grass in more frost, but you have no idea how to make it permanent.



Race: Human
Inventory (10/10) :
- Bow
- Quiver [50 arrows]
-- Arrows (Qty. 47)
- 142 gold coins
- Cooked Venison (Qty. 1)
- Deer Pelt
- Quartz
-- (Energy: ===)
- Frozen Grass Blades (Qty. 50) (Melts in 4 turns)

Equipped (0/10) :

Active Abilities :
- Arrow Abilities (Requires a bow and arrows)
-- Fire Arrows
-- Cold Front
-- Tornado Shot
-- Trail Blazer
- Magic Control Level - Instinctual
-- Elemental
-- Accelerated Repair

Passive Abilities :
- Stealth (+1 any action involving sneaking)
- Bull's Eye (+2 to precision actions)

Conditions :



(TorrentHKU)
John Freemaneth
[ 4 ] = 4
> You pour energy into the mage stone to fill it up, leaving you slightly tired.

"Do we want IT dead? Also what is IT?"

You notice that the lesser mages from the academy look just as confused as you. The higher mages look around at each other, silently debating whether or not to tell you.

"We call it 'Ultima.' It's a magicked sword that controls light and dark energy, and can regenerate magic energy on its own. The problem is, there seems to be an entity tied to Ultima that doesn't die when the level of energy should be insufficient to support itself."

Everyone starts heading North again until the group reaches the white sand of a desert. 5 mountains that are many miles apart can be seen in the distance.

"It's kept in the North-West mountain in a high-security prison."

The group starts moving to the North. Large patches of ice are seen here and there.

Race: Human
Inventory (6/10) :

- Leather Pouch
-- 1500 gold coins
- Calligraphy Kit
- Paper Runes
-- Shield Tah (Qty. 6)
-- Earth Elemental Tag (Qty. 1)
-- Fire Drop Tag (Qty. 6)
-- Lightning Tag (Qty. 5)
-- Lightning-Trap Tag (Qty. 5)
-- Push Tag (Qty. 6)
- The Chronicles of Kark (book)
- The Two Lovers of Vranhal (book)
- Crossbow Bolt (Qty. 17)
Equipped (4/10) :
- Andrew's Mage Stone
-- (Energy: ==========)
- Quality Chainmail
- Quality Gauntlets (Qty. 2)

Active Abilities :
- Magic Control Level - Pathic
-- Elemental
-- Kinetic

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :
- Tired



(wiffles)
DogBerry
[ 2 ] = 2
> You and the soldiers carefully approach the town, staying low in tall grass. There are several live tribal guards patrolling the town's edge, along with a few men wearing brightly colored robes.

"I spy a mage!"

Race: Human
Inventory (4/10) :
- Death of literacy
- Long Sword
- Wallet (501 gold coins)
- Twine Sack (0/20)
Equipped (8/10) :
- Helmet
- Plated Cuirass
- Plated Gauntlets (Qty. 2)
- Plated Greaves (Qty. 2)
- Steel Shield
- Chainmail Hauberk

Active Abilities :
- Asinine combustion (Dogberry's complete idiocy can make enemies spontaneously combust in rage)
- Dance Dance Revolution! (+2 any action involving dance)
- Dance moves
-- Moon walk
-- Circle Spin
-- Crotch Grab 'N Pop
-- Ballerina Spin
- Blade Dance
- Magic Control Level - Vocal
-- Basic Elemental

Passive Abilities :
- Enhanced Vision (can see in the dark)
- Soldier's Training (+1 physical activities)

Conditions :



(Ragdollmaster)
Gustaf Anorak
[ 1 ] = 1
> You walk up to the portal rune and hold the ruby close to the rune. A portal slowly opens, and a cold blast of wind and snow pours through the opening.

The precipitation makes it hard to see, but you can barely make out markings in the nearly-covered stone ground ahead.

Race: Human
Inventory (2/10) :
- Firebrand
- 100 gold coins

Equipped (3/10) :
- Echo Helm (+1 Detection)
- Magmaul (Brigandine)
- Caelum Mage Stone
-- (Energy: =======---)

Abilities :
- Heaven's Blessing: Automatically roll a 5 when used with an action. (10 turn recharge)
-- Rechargo-Meter (==========)

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



(Roast Veg)
Paradox Mist
[ 5 ] = 5
> You and Somni head out of the room and start walking down the hall of the school. Other Chirop roam the halls.

"Where do you think we should begin our search?"

Race: Human
Inventory (3/10) :
- Vulcanis
- Leather Bag
-- 1100 gold coins

Equipped (1/10) :
- Caelum Mage Stone
-- (Energy: ====------)

Abilities :
- Magic Control Level - Runic
-- Energy Control
-- Elemental
-- Kinetic
- /Instinctual
-- Addle Lance

Passive Abilities :
- Critical Eye (+1 to actions involving precise movements)

Conditions :



(Banrax)
Banrax
[ 3 ] = 3
> You head down again and enter a large room with pillars on the side. On the far side of the room are large wooden double doors, and the sides of the room have statues lined up.

Walking up and down the middle of the hall are two tall figures wearing dark purple hooded cloaks.

Race: Human
Inventory (2/10) :
- Whirlwind Halberd
- Curved Dagger (+1 to precise attacks)

Equipped (0/10) :

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Advanced Learning (Can learn at a faster rate)

Conditions :
- Invisibility (ends in 4 turns)






(NPC)
Tara Daeli
[ - ] = -
>

Race: Human
Inventory (?/10) :
- Atra

Equipped (?/10) :
- Black Mage's Cloak

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :
- Atra Armor



(NPC)
Hector
[ - ] = -
>

Race: Human
Inventory (?/10) :
- Short Sword
- Bio Runic Magic (book)

Equipped (?/10) :

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



(NPC Group)
Scouting Party
[ - ] = -
>

Members (11) :
- Soldiers (x 11)



(NPC Group)
Mage Team 'Morgan'
[ - ] = -
>

Members (10) :
- Fred (Red Mage)
- Robert (Red Mage)
- Kurt (Red Mage)
- Don (Red Mage)
- George (Black Mage)
- Linda (Black Mage)
- Andrew (Blue Mage)
- Phoebe (White Mage)
- Madoline (White Mage)
- Nick (White Mage)



World Events:
Time of day: Day


Sat May 28, 2011 11:14 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 4521
Location: Constant motion
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 68)
"I guess it'll be a case of pick an important looking person who speaks our language. You go first."

Also AFK 'till 6th June. Keep me on standby.


Sat May 28, 2011 11:29 pm
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 68)
> Continue walking, develop a way to make ice claws on my gauntlets for CRAZY MELEE ATTACKS.
"So what would happen if the entity died?"


Sat May 28, 2011 11:35 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10424
Location: Here
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 68)
Map for Banrax.

Image

Brown - Wall/Pillar
Red dot - Banrax
Purple dots - Robed figures
Grey dots - statues (not accurate number of statues)


Sun May 29, 2011 2:42 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:57 pm
Posts: 1020
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 68)
>Proceed between the pillars and the wall, west side, looking for a statue with a gem on.


Sun May 29, 2011 10:53 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10424
Location: Here
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 68)
dragon, ragdoll, and wiffles, get your actions in.


Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:50 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:39 am
Posts: 482
Location: Playing a children's card game
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 68)
Sneakily scout out the mage.


Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:06 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 1115
Location: Being The Great Juju
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 68)
>Show the portal to Cihas.


Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:59 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:16 am
Posts: 3029
Location: Somewhere in the universe
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 68)
>follow


Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:06 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10424
Location: Here
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 69)
Roll 69
____________________


(dragonxp)
Cihas
[ 5 ] = 5
> Gustaf comes over and leads you back into the portal building, where you can see snow coming out of the portal on the wall.



Race: Human
Inventory (7/10) :
- Bow
- Quiver [50 arrows]
-- Arrows (Qty. 47)
- 142 gold coins
- Cooked Venison (Qty. 1)
- Deer Pelt
- Quartz
-- (Energy: ===)
- Frozen Grass Blades (Qty. 50) (Melts in 3 turns)

Equipped (0/10) :

Active Abilities :
- Arrow Abilities (Requires a bow and arrows)
-- Fire Arrows
-- Cold Front
-- Tornado Shot
-- Trail Blazer
- Magic Control Level - Instinctual
-- Elemental
-- Accelerated Repair

Passive Abilities :
- Stealth (+1 any action involving sneaking)
- Bull's Eye (+2 to precision actions)

Conditions :



(TorrentHKU)
John Freemaneth
[ 1 ] = 1
> You think of some way of developing ice claws for your hands for CRAZY MELEE ATTACKS, but your thought are disrupted -

"There it is: The Vigilant Guardian."

On top of a large plateau is a massive fort-like structure. A bright light flashes over one of the turrets, and the tower explodes into a shower of stone.

"The entity is destroying the prison!"

Everyone, including you, start running towards the Guardian. As you get closer, you can see that there are mages trying to fight the thing you fought earlier. You decide it would be a good time for a question:

"So what would happen if the entity died?"
"There won't be a berserk entity running around destroying everything in sight!"

The air is loud with the sound of explosions and yelling.

Race: Human
Inventory (6/10) :

- Leather Pouch
-- 1500 gold coins
- Calligraphy Kit
- Paper Runes
-- Shield Tah (Qty. 6)
-- Earth Elemental Tag (Qty. 1)
-- Fire Drop Tag (Qty. 6)
-- Lightning Tag (Qty. 5)
-- Lightning-Trap Tag (Qty. 5)
-- Push Tag (Qty. 6)
- The Chronicles of Kark (book)
- The Two Lovers of Vranhal (book)
- Crossbow Bolt (Qty. 17)
Equipped (4/10) :
- Andrew's Mage Stone
-- (Energy: ==========)
- Quality Chainmail
- Quality Gauntlets (Qty. 2)

Active Abilities :
- Magic Control Level - Pathic
-- Elemental
-- Kinetic

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



(wiffles)
DogBerry
[ 3 ] = 3
> You stay low to the ground and walk up to the soldier who spotted the mage.

"There. You see that black cloak?"

Looking in the direction he's pointing, you spot a black-hooded figure at the edge of the town.

"One of them black mages. Can't take 'em out head-on."
"Let's sneak up on the bastard an' then rout 'em when he ain't lookin'!"
"Idiot, there are tribal guards too. They'll raise an alarm if they spot us."

Race: Human
Inventory (4/10) :
- Death of literacy
- Long Sword
- Wallet (501 gold coins)
- Twine Sack (0/20)
Equipped (8/10) :
- Helmet
- Plated Cuirass
- Plated Gauntlets (Qty. 2)
- Plated Greaves (Qty. 2)
- Steel Shield
- Chainmail Hauberk

Active Abilities :
- Asinine combustion (Dogberry's complete idiocy can make enemies spontaneously combust in rage)
- Dance Dance Revolution! (+2 any action involving dance)
- Dance moves
-- Moon walk
-- Circle Spin
-- Crotch Grab 'N Pop
-- Ballerina Spin
- Blade Dance
- Magic Control Level - Vocal
-- Basic Elemental

Passive Abilities :
- Enhanced Vision (can see in the dark)
- Soldier's Training (+1 physical activities)

Conditions :



(Ragdollmaster)
Gustaf Anorak
[ 2 ] = 2
> You go to Cihas and lead him to the portal. It's still snowy.



Race: Human
Inventory (2/10) :
- Firebrand
- 100 gold coins

Equipped (3/10) :
- Echo Helm (+1 Detection)
- Magmaul (Brigandine)
- Caelum Mage Stone
-- (Energy: ======----)

Abilities :
- Heaven's Blessing: Automatically roll a 5 when used with an action. (10 turn recharge)
-- Rechargo-Meter (==========)

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



(Roast Veg)
Paradox Mist
[ 3 ] = 3
> "I guess it'll be a case of pick an important looking person who speaks our language. You go first."

"I can speak a small bit of their tongue, but not much past a few sentences."

Somni puts on a coat that we was carrying and starts to head out of the school.

"I've tried asking around the academy before, so we should look elsewhere."

You follow the Lupus as he walks out of the magic academy and down the street. He stops at a Chirop managing a food stand. Something smells good...

"Salve! Ego emo illa."
"Carpe!"

Somni takes a stick from the chirop with a large, fried beetle on it.

"Etenim, audistis ex purpura chiroptera qui oculos? Magus est quaero."
"Neque illud me paenitet."
"Age sane, gratias."

"Okay, he doesn't know anyone that fits the description."

Somni takes a large bite out of the fried beetle, and you can hear the shell crunch and the crispy meat underneath tearing.

"Ey, 'ou wan' un'? Ah'll pay."

Race: Human
Inventory (3/10) :
- Vulcanis
- Leather Bag
-- 1100 gold coins

Equipped (1/10) :
- Caelum Mage Stone
-- (Energy: ====------)

Abilities :
- Magic Control Level - Runic
-- Energy Control
-- Elemental
-- Kinetic
- /Instinctual
-- Addle Lance

Passive Abilities :
- Critical Eye (+1 to actions involving precise movements)

Conditions :



(Banrax)
Banrax
[ 2 ] = 2
> You stay close to the left wall and walk down until you spot a red gem in place of the eye of a lion statue. You carefully pull out the ruby and stuff it into a pocket without second thought.



Race: Human
Inventory (3/10) :
- Whirlwind Halberd
- Curved Dagger (+1 to precise attacks)
- Ruby

Equipped (0/10) :

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Advanced Learning (Can learn at a faster rate)

Conditions :
- Invisibility (ends in 3 turns)






(NPC)
Tara Daeli
[ - ] = -
>

Race: Human
Inventory (?/10) :
- Atra

Equipped (?/10) :
- Black Mage's Cloak

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :
- Atra Armor



(NPC)
Hector
[ - ] = -
>

Race: Human
Inventory (?/10) :
- Short Sword
- Bio Runic Magic (book)

Equipped (?/10) :

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



(NPC Group)
Scouting Party
[ - ] = -
>

Members (11) :
- Soldiers (x 11)



(NPC Group)
Mage Team 'Morgan'
[ - ] = -
>

Members (10) :
- Fred (Red Mage)
- Robert (Red Mage)
- Kurt (Red Mage)
- Don (Red Mage)
- George (Black Mage)
- Linda (Black Mage)
- Andrew (Blue Mage)
- Phoebe (White Mage)
- Madoline (White Mage)
- Nick (White Mage)



World Events:
Time of day: Day


Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:28 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:57 pm
Posts: 1020
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 69)
>Return to the mage.


Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:32 pm
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 69)
"No ♥♥♥♥, I meant the one inside the prison!"
> TRY AGAIN WITH THE ICE CLAWS.


Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:35 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 4521
Location: Constant motion
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 69)
"Oh, no, I couldn't possibly."
> Find a chirop and begin communicating.


Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:18 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1991 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 133  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Areku


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.024s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off ]