View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:50 am



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1991 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 133  Next
 Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Writeup 7) 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 1115
Location: Being The Great Juju
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 69)
"This thing's not going to stay open for much longer. I'm hopping through. Dunno what you want to do." >Jump through the portal.


Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:36 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11847
Location: Here
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 69)
Dragon, wiffles, actions.


Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:28 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:39 am
Posts: 482
Location: Playing a children's card game
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 69)
Attempt to develop a strategy to defeat the mage, then the tribals.


Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:25 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:16 am
Posts: 3030
Location: Somewhere in the universe
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 69)
Ragdollmaster wrote:
"This thing's not going to stay open for much longer. I'm hopping through. Dunno what you want to do." >Jump through the portal.


Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:51 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11847
Location: Here
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 70)
Roll 70
____________________


(dragonxp)
Cihas
[ 5 ] = 5
> "This thing's not going to stay open for much longer. I'm hopping through. Dunno what you want to do."

You and Gustaf jump through the portal. Right before you land on the snowy ground on the other side, the portal behind you closes and one opens up beneath you. The two of you fall through and land on solid, frozen ground.

Race: Human
Inventory (7/10) :
- Bow
- Quiver [50 arrows]
-- Arrows (Qty. 47)
- 142 gold coins
- Cooked Venison (Qty. 1)
- Deer Pelt
- Quartz
-- (Energy: ===)
- Frozen Grass Blades (Qty. 50) (Melts in 2 turns)

Equipped (0/10) :

Active Abilities :
- Arrow Abilities (Requires a bow and arrows)
-- Fire Arrows
-- Cold Front
-- Tornado Shot
-- Trail Blazer
- Magic Control Level - Instinctual
-- Elemental
-- Accelerated Repair

Passive Abilities :
- Stealth (+1 any action involving sneaking)
- Bull's Eye (+2 to precision actions)

Conditions :



(TorrentHKU)
John Freemaneth
[ 4 ] = 4
> "No ♥♥♥♥, I meant the one inside the prison!"

"Same thing!"

The high-ranking mages ascend the side the plateau by jumping from rock outcroppings while the lower-ranking ones use the stairs carved into the rock.

You try again with your ice claws, and a frozen mass of badassery forms over your hands.

And then a charred corpse falls from the sky and lands right next to you.

Race: Human
Inventory (6/10) :

- Leather Pouch
-- 1500 gold coins
- Calligraphy Kit
- Paper Runes
-- Shield Tah (Qty. 6)
-- Earth Elemental Tag (Qty. 1)
-- Fire Drop Tag (Qty. 6)
-- Lightning Tag (Qty. 5)
-- Lightning-Trap Tag (Qty. 5)
-- Push Tag (Qty. 6)
- The Chronicles of Kark (book)
- The Two Lovers of Vranhal (book)
- Crossbow Bolt (Qty. 17)
Equipped (4/10) :
- Andrew's Mage Stone
-- (Energy: ==========)
- Quality Chainmail
- Quality Gauntlets (Qty. 2)

Active Abilities :
- Magic Control Level - Pathic
-- Elemental
--- Ice Claws
-- Kinetic

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :
- Ice Claws



(wiffles)
DogBerry
[ 3 ] = 3
> Hmm, strategy...

"I'd say we move on and check out any other places. I don't think there are too many mages here."
"Yeah. We're here to scout, not fight."

Race: Human
Inventory (4/10) :
- Death of literacy
- Long Sword
- Wallet (501 gold coins)
- Twine Sack (0/20)
Equipped (8/10) :
- Helmet
- Plated Cuirass
- Plated Gauntlets (Qty. 2)
- Plated Greaves (Qty. 2)
- Steel Shield
- Chainmail Hauberk

Active Abilities :
- Asinine combustion (Dogberry's complete idiocy can make enemies spontaneously combust in rage)
- Dance Dance Revolution! (+2 any action involving dance)
- Dance moves
-- Moon walk
-- Circle Spin
-- Crotch Grab 'N Pop
-- Ballerina Spin
- Blade Dance
- Magic Control Level - Vocal
-- Basic Elemental

Passive Abilities :
- Enhanced Vision (can see in the dark)
- Soldier's Training (+1 physical activities)

Conditions :



(Ragdollmaster)
Gustaf Anorak
[ 2 ] = 2
> "This thing's not going to stay open for much longer. I'm hopping through. Dunno what you want to do."

You and Cihas jump through the portal. Right before you land on the snowy ground on the other side, the portal behind you closes and one opens up beneath you. The two of you fall through and land on solid, frozen ground.

Race: Human
Inventory (2/10) :
- Firebrand
- 100 gold coins

Equipped (3/10) :
- Echo Helm (+1 Detection)
- Magmaul (Brigandine)
- Caelum Mage Stone
-- (Energy: ==--------)

Abilities :
- Heaven's Blessing: Automatically roll a 5 when used with an action. (10 turn recharge)
-- Rechargo-Meter (==========)

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



(Roast Veg)
Paradox Mist
[ 3 ] = 3
> "Oh, no, I couldn't possibly."

"Mkay then."

The Lupus walks in another direction and you turn around to look for a Chirop to talk to, when one walks up to you. You recognize her from the battlefield, the one who Kark was talking to.

"Where have you been!? You were supposed to meet at the Southern bridge hours ago!"

You then notice Somni standing at your side, staring at the chirop with his mouth slightly open.

Race: Human
Inventory (3/10) :
- Vulcanis
- Leather Bag
-- 1100 gold coins

Equipped (1/10) :
- Caelum Mage Stone
-- (Energy: ====------)

Abilities :
- Magic Control Level - Runic
-- Energy Control
-- Elemental
-- Kinetic
- /Instinctual
-- Addle Lance

Passive Abilities :
- Critical Eye (+1 to actions involving precise movements)

Conditions :



(Banrax)
Banrax
[ 2 ] = 2
> You quetly walk up the stairs and up several more floors until you see an opened door to a room.

"Over here!"

Walking inside the room, your invisibility wears out and you see the mage standing in front of the fireplace.

"These chimneys lead to a main pipe that vent smoke to the roof of the structure. Up there, catwalks lead to other buildings, and we can head to the magic academy. There's someone there can get keep those guards from killing us. Oh, you have the gem?"

Race: Human
Inventory (3/10) :
- Whirlwind Halberd
- Curved Dagger (+1 to precise attacks)
- Ruby

Equipped (0/10) :

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Advanced Learning (Can learn at a faster rate)

Conditions :






(NPC)
Tara Daeli
[ - ] = -
>

Race: Human
Inventory (?/10) :
- Atra

Equipped (?/10) :
- Black Mage's Cloak

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :
- Atra Armor



(NPC)
Hector
[ - ] = -
>

Race: Human
Inventory (?/10) :
- Short Sword
- Bio Runic Magic (book)

Equipped (?/10) :

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



(NPC Group)
Scouting Party
[ - ] = -
>

Members (11) :
- Soldiers (x 11)



(NPC Group)
Mage Team 'Morgan'
[ - ] = -
>

Members (10) :
- Fred (Red Mage)
- Robert (Red Mage)
- Kurt (Red Mage)
- Don (Red Mage)
- George (Black Mage)
- Linda (Black Mage)
- Andrew (Blue Mage)
- Phoebe (White Mage)
- Madoline (White Mage)
- Nick (White Mage)



World Events:
Time of day: Night


Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:26 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 70)
> Using Kinetic Magic to strengthen my jumps, start jumping up the cliff face. If I miss a step or am about to fall, use Ice Claws to grab onto a rock or something as a hand hold.
"Grah!"


Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:30 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:57 pm
Posts: 1020
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 70)
>Hand gem over. Test the heat of the chimney. If it's bearable, climb chimney.


Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:34 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 4521
Location: Constant motion
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 70)
"Oh this is TOO convenient. Somni, say hi to your old friend, sorry for taking so long Val. we should get going."


Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:03 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:16 am
Posts: 3030
Location: Somewhere in the universe
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 70)
>Investigate Area


Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:36 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11847
Location: Here
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 70)
Ragdoll, wiffles, actions.


Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:37 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:39 am
Posts: 482
Location: Playing a children's card game
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 70)
Move sneakily off to another part of the base/town/fort to scout out, all sneaky like.


Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:38 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11847
Location: Here
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 71)
Roll 71
____________________


(dragonxp)
Cihas
[ 6 ] = 6
> You investigate the area:

It looks like there used to be some sort of battle camp here, but ice and frozen corpses cover the ground. The night sky is clear, and you can see a pine forest and mountains nearby.

Race: Human
Inventory (7/10) :
- Bow
- Quiver [50 arrows]
-- Arrows (Qty. 47)
- 142 gold coins
- Cooked Venison (Qty. 1)
- Deer Pelt
- Quartz
-- (Energy: ===)
- Frozen Grass Blades (Qty. 50) (Melts in 2 turns)

Equipped (0/10) :

Active Abilities :
- Arrow Abilities (Requires a bow and arrows)
-- Fire Arrows
-- Cold Front
-- Tornado Shot
-- Trail Blazer
- Magic Control Level - Instinctual
-- Elemental
-- Accelerated Repair

Passive Abilities :
- Stealth (+1 any action involving sneaking)
- Bull's Eye (+2 to precision actions)

Conditions :



(TorrentHKU)
John Freemaneth
[ 2 ] = 2
> Pumping energy into your legs, you throw yourself up the cliff. It also happens to be night time, so you miss your footing and quickly throw your ice claws in front of you.

You feel your arms jerk upwards as the ice claws dig into the rock wall.

"Grah!"

Then you notice something odd: It's quiet.

Race: Human
Inventory (6/10) :

- Leather Pouch
-- 1500 gold coins
- Calligraphy Kit
- Paper Runes
-- Shield Tah (Qty. 6)
-- Earth Elemental Tag (Qty. 1)
-- Fire Drop Tag (Qty. 6)
-- Lightning Tag (Qty. 5)
-- Lightning-Trap Tag (Qty. 5)
-- Push Tag (Qty. 6)
- The Chronicles of Kark (book)
- The Two Lovers of Vranhal (book)
- Crossbow Bolt (Qty. 17)
Equipped (4/10) :
- Andrew's Mage Stone
-- (Energy: ==========)
- Quality Chainmail
- Quality Gauntlets (Qty. 2)

Active Abilities :
- Magic Control Level - Pathic
-- Elemental
--- Ice Claws
-- Kinetic

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :
- Ice Claws



(wiffles)
DogBerry
[ 1 ] = 1
> You start to circle to the right around town, but as you walk across the grassy plains you step on something that makes a loud crack.

The soldiers in your group start backing away slowly as a figure in a red cloak starts walking towards you from the edge of the town.

Race: Human
Inventory (4/10) :
- Death of literacy
- Long Sword
- Wallet (501 gold coins)
- Twine Sack (0/20)
Equipped (8/10) :
- Helmet
- Plated Cuirass
- Plated Gauntlets (Qty. 2)
- Plated Greaves (Qty. 2)
- Steel Shield
- Chainmail Hauberk

Active Abilities :
- Asinine combustion (Dogberry's complete idiocy can make enemies spontaneously combust in rage)
- Dance Dance Revolution! (+2 any action involving dance)
- Dance moves
-- Moon walk
-- Circle Spin
-- Crotch Grab 'N Pop
-- Ballerina Spin
- Blade Dance
- Magic Control Level - Vocal
-- Basic Elemental

Passive Abilities :
- Enhanced Vision (can see in the dark)
- Soldier's Training (+1 physical activities)

Conditions :



(Ragdollmaster)
Gustaf Anorak
[ - ] = -
> You sit on the frozen ground. It's... Cold.



Race: Human
Inventory (2/10) :
- Firebrand
- 100 gold coins

Equipped (3/10) :
- Echo Helm (+1 Detection)
- Magmaul (Brigandine)
- Caelum Mage Stone
-- (Energy: ==--------)

Abilities :
- Heaven's Blessing: Automatically roll a 5 when used with an action. (10 turn recharge)
-- Rechargo-Meter (==========)

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :
- Cold ass (-1 movement)



(Roast Veg)
Paradox Mist
[ 1 ] = 1
> "Oh this is TOO convenient. Somni, say hi to your old friend, sorry for taking so long Val. we should get going."

"Do you mind if I join you two? I could always lend a hand if needed."
"Sure."

Val leads the way to the southern exit of the city and you follow her, but Somni runs off. When you get to the bridge, he's behind you again but carrying a backpack. At the other side of the bridge is a man in blood-stained clothes and a male Chirop wearing greaves and a sleevless black vest. The Chirop has a longsword on his back and a dagger sheathed on his waist.

The chirop looks up at you -

"Ah, the mysterious traveller arrives. About time. We require more assistance than there are willing hands."

"So what now?"

The man in the bloodied clothing, who you see is Kark, responds -

"The western coasts are secure for now, we should figure out what's going on with Caelum."
"Off to Vranhal then?"
"So it seems."

The group starts to head south and you follow. Somni is walking beside you, his head low.

"What should I say?"

Race: Human
Inventory (3/10) :
- Vulcanis
- Leather Bag
-- 1100 gold coins

Equipped (1/10) :
- Caelum Mage Stone
-- (Energy: ====------)

Abilities :
- Magic Control Level - Runic
-- Energy Control
-- Elemental
-- Kinetic
- /Instinctual
-- Addle Lance

Passive Abilities :
- Critical Eye (+1 to actions involving precise movements)

Conditions :



(Banrax)
Banrax
[ 4 ] = 4
> You hand the gem to the mage and walk up to the fireplace. It isn't hot at all, so you crawl in and start climbing up the convenient hand-hold-like crevices in the brick.

After a bit of climbing, you reach a larger horizontal tunnel. The air is hot and stuffy, but you can feel it moving to the left, which you follow. Minutes pass until the tunnel sharply turns upwards, leading to a metal grate.

Race: Human
Inventory (3/10) :
- Whirlwind Halberd
- Curved Dagger (+1 to precise attacks)
- Ruby

Equipped (0/10) :

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Advanced Learning (Can learn at a faster rate)

Conditions :






(NPC)
Tara Daeli
[ - ] = -
>

Race: Human
Inventory (?/10) :
- Atra

Equipped (?/10) :
- Black Mage's Cloak

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :
- Atra Armor



(NPC)
Hector
[ - ] = -
>

Race: Human
Inventory (?/10) :
- Short Sword
- Bio Runic Magic (book)

Equipped (?/10) :

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



(NPC Group)
Scouting Party
[ - ] = -
>

Members (11) :
- Soldiers (x 11)



(NPC Group)
Mage Team 'Morgan'
[ - ] = -
>

Members (10) :
- Fred (Red Mage)
- Robert (Red Mage)
- Kurt (Red Mage)
- Don (Red Mage)
- George (Black Mage)
- Linda (Black Mage)
- Andrew (Blue Mage)
- Phoebe (White Mage)
- Madoline (White Mage)
- Nick (White Mage)



World Events:
Time of day: Night


Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:33 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 4521
Location: Constant motion
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 71)
"It's all right, just play it natural. As we walk, talk to everyone. Eventually a moment will crop up where you can say something to her."


Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:37 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 71)
"Gah..."
> Climb, do not fall.


Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:38 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:57 pm
Posts: 1020
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 71)
>Slice sides of grate open with dagger, or halberd if it is too strong.


Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:50 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1991 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 133  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.031s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off ]