View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 27, 2020 9:59 am



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1991 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 133  Next
 Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Writeup 7) 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:39 am
Posts: 482
Location: Playing a children's card game
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 77)
Stay Hidden, Prepare to cast a spell possibly


Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:39 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12531
Location: Here
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 77)
ragdoll, actions.


Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:00 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 1115
Location: Being The Great Juju
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 77)
Me - >Grab a sack and stuff magicky things in there.

dragon - >Go outside, make sure there's nobody around.


Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:58 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12531
Location: Here
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 78)
Roll 78
____________________


(dragonxp)
Cihas
[ 5 ] = 5
> You go outside and make sure nobody else is around.

Unfortunately, there appears to be some moving shapes at the edge of camp. They move into the valley and conceal themselves behind the masses of tents before you can get a better look.

Race: Human
Inventory (8/10) :
- Bow
- Quiver (47/50 Arrows)
-- Arrows (Qty. 47)
- 142 gold coins
- Cooked Venison (Qty. 1)
- Deer Pelt
- Quartz
-- (Energy: ===)
- Grass Blades (Qty. 50)
- Cloth Bag (10/10)
-- Caelum Mage stone (Qty. 5)
-- ??? Scroll
-- ??? Scroll
-- ??? Scroll
-- ??? Scroll
-- ??? Scroll

Equipped (1/10) :
- Caelum Blue Robe

Active Abilities :
- Arrow Abilities (Requires a bow and arrows)
-- Fire Arrows
-- Cold Front
-- Tornado Shot
-- Trail Blazer
- Magic Control Level - Instinctual
-- Elemental
-- Accelerated Repair

Passive Abilities :
- Stealth (+1 any action involving sneaking)
- Bull's Eye (+2 to precision actions)

Conditions :



(TorrentHKU)
John Freemaneth
[ 5 ] = 5
> "...Yeah, I'm... I'll stay here. I'm curious about this sword."

"Alright. See ya later, I guess."

Andrew jumps into the portal, leaving you behind with the other mages and the sword. The portal starts to shut, but before it does, two figures fly through and smack into the ceiling of the room. The portal closes completely and they fall back down and hit the ground hard.

Race: Human
Inventory (6/10) :

- Leather Pouch
-- 1500 gold coins
- Calligraphy Kit
- Paper Runes
-- Shield Tah (Qty. 6)
-- Earth Elemental Tag (Qty. 1)
-- Fire Drop Tag (Qty. 6)
-- Lightning Tag (Qty. 5)
-- Lightning-Trap Tag (Qty. 5)
-- Push Tag (Qty. 6)
- The Chronicles of Kark (book)
- The Two Lovers of Vranhal (book)
- Crossbow Bolt (Qty. 17)
Equipped (4/10) :
- Andrew's Mage Stone
-- (Energy: ==========)
- Quality Chainmail
- Quality Gauntlets (Qty. 2)

Active Abilities :
- Magic Control Level - Pathic
-- Elemental
--- Ice Claws
-- Kinetic

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



(wiffles)
DogBerry
[ 2 ] = 2
> You stay low in the grass and carefully back off. You hear shouting within the enemy group that is closer to the ruined village you saw earlier.

Looking in that direction, you see the enemy mages fighting off what appear to be other mages, but the newcomers fight with unnatural speed and strength and cast spells you've never seen before.

"Hey, you seeing that?"
"Aren't those the guys who were in that village?"
"Who's side are they on?"

Race: Human
Inventory (4/10) :
- Death of literacy
- Long Sword
- Wallet (501 gold coins)
- Twine Sack (0/20)
Equipped (8/10) :
- Helmet
- Plated Cuirass
- Plated Gauntlets (Qty. 2)
- Plated Greaves (Qty. 2)
- Steel Shield
- Chainmail Hauberk

Active Abilities :
- Asinine combustion (Dogberry's complete idiocy can make enemies spontaneously combust in rage)
- Dance Dance Revolution! (+2 any action involving dance)
- Dance moves
-- Moon walk
-- Circle Spin
-- Crotch Grab 'N Pop
-- Ballerina Spin
- Blade Dance
- Magic Control Level - Vocal
-- Basic Elemental

Passive Abilities :
- Enhanced Vision (can see in the dark)
- Soldier's Training (+1 physical activities)

Conditions :



(Ragdollmaster)
Gustaf Anorak
[ 1 ] = 1
> You grab a sack and stuff more scrolls into it, since Cihas seems to have grabbed all the mage stones already.



Race: Human
Inventory (4/10) :
- Sanguis
-- ??? (===-------)
- Firebrand
- 100 gold coins
- Cloth Bag (10/10)
-- ??? Scroll
-- ??? Scroll
-- ??? Scroll
-- ??? Scroll
-- ??? Scroll
-- ??? Scroll
-- ??? Scroll
-- ??? Scroll
-- ??? Scroll
-- ??? Scroll

Equipped (4/10) :
- Echo Helm (+1 Detection)
- Magmaul (Brigandine)
- Caelum Mage Stone
-- (Energy: ==--------)
- Caelum Mage Stone
-- (Energy: ----------)

Abilities :
- Heaven's Blessing: Automatically roll a 5 when used with an action. (10 turn recharge)
-- Rechargo-Meter (==========)
- Bloodlust (Sanguis)

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



(Roast Veg)
Paradox Mist
[ 1 ] = 1
> "A lot, probably a little too much for me. Here, take it back before I hurt myself."

You hand the stone back to Somni and he goes about finishing the rune on the paper.

"I've never done this before, so uh, get ready I guess."

He places the feather from the bird onto the rune and the stone on top of the feather, and the stone starts to melt. The clear liquid starts moving and taking the shape of a small figure. The liquid becomes enveloped in light, and when it fades, you see a small figure sitting on the rune. It looks similar to the bat creatures you saw earlier, but this one is covered in white feathers tipped with black in place of dark fur.

"Hrrm, that was unexpected."

The bird-creature stands up, and it's only about 2 feet tall. It has clawed hands like the bat-creatures, which it uses to poke at the bird that Somni bought from the pet shop.

"Hey, don't do that! Erm, can you talk?"
"Eat!"
"Wait what-"

In a blur of motion, Somni's creation grabs the falcon and chomps it on the neck. The falcon screeches in pain, but stops after a few seconds. The bird-creature then starts to gnaw on the corpse with Somni staring at it confused.

Race: Human
Inventory (4/10) :
- Vulcanis
- Leather Bag
-- 1100 gold coins
- Somni's Crystal
-- (Energy: ==========-----)

Equipped (1/10) :
- Caelum Mage Stone
-- (Energy: ====------)

Abilities :
- Magic Control Level - Runic
-- Energy Control
-- Elemental
-- Kinetic
- /Instinctual
-- Addle Lance

Passive Abilities :
- Critical Eye (+1 to actions involving precise movements)

Conditions :
- Exhausted (-2 actions, ends in 1 turn)



(Banrax)
Banrax
[ 1 ] = 1
> You ready yourself, and a flash of light blinds your eyes. Next thing you know, you're falling through space. Looking down, you spot a stone platform of some kind with figures in colorful clothing standing around it. There appears to be a large hole in the stone which you and Emiel fall through.

Next thing you know, you hit a hard surface, fall down(?) and hit the ground(?).

Race: Human
Inventory (2/10) :
- Whirlwind Halberd
- Curved Dagger (+1 to precise attacks)

Equipped (0/10) :

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Advanced Learning (Can learn at a faster rate)

Conditions :





(NPC Group)
Scouting Party
[ - ] = -
>

Members (11) :
- Soldiers (x 11)



World Events:
Time of day: Night


Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:41 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:57 pm
Posts: 1020
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 78)
>Observe surroundings


Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:47 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 78)
> Ignore them, walk over to Lucida.
"So Lucida. Tell me why you got super pissed and went on a rampage. Maybe I can help."


Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:13 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 1115
Location: Being The Great Juju
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 78)
dragon > "Hey, we have company." Point to the shapes, take out the bow, and keep my eyes towards the tents where the shapes were.

Me > "Got it." Draw Firebrand and move towards where the shapes were.


Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:19 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 4521
Location: Constant motion
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 78)
"... I guess it was hungry. I think you made yourself a pretty tough guard there."


Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:22 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:16 am
Posts: 3030
Location: Somewhere in the universe
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 78)
Im surprised i don't just go sneak over there.
> Stealthy scout out the area where the shapes are for Gustaf.


Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:42 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12531
Location: Here
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 78)
And now for wiffles.


Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:42 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 4521
Location: Constant motion
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 78)
Away in Germany for a week, NPC me.


Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:11 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12531
Location: Here
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 78)
COME ON WIFFLES


Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:40 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:39 am
Posts: 482
Location: Playing a children's card game
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 78)
oopsies. I Think Im going to drop out of the game. turn me into an annoying NPC or something. Sorry for taking ages


Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:01 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:15 pm
Posts: 1288
Location: Heck if I know.
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 78)
'The heck? You're dropping out?

Oh wait. Does that mean I'm up?

>>Join the game.


Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12531
Location: Here
Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Infidium (Roll 79)
Roll 79
____________________


(dragonxp)
Cihas
[ 3 ] = 3
> "Hey, we have company."

"Got it."

You carefully sneak to the area where you saw the figures.

Hiding behind a tent, you poke your head around the corner and spot a black-robed figure not too far off. The figure is carefully moving around without making a sound and doesn't seem to notice you.

Race: Human
Inventory (8/10) :
- Bow
- Quiver (47/50 Arrows)
-- Arrows (Qty. 47)
- 142 gold coins
- Cooked Venison (Qty. 1)
- Deer Pelt
- Quartz
-- (Energy: ===)
- Grass Blades (Qty. 50)
- Cloth Bag (10/10)
-- Caelum Mage stone (Qty. 5)
-- ??? Scroll
-- ??? Scroll
-- ??? Scroll
-- ??? Scroll
-- ??? Scroll

Equipped (1/10) :
- Caelum Blue Robe

Active Abilities :
- Arrow Abilities (Requires a bow and arrows)
-- Fire Arrows
-- Cold Front
-- Tornado Shot
-- Trail Blazer
- Magic Control Level - Instinctual
-- Elemental
-- Accelerated Repair

Passive Abilities :
- Stealth (+1 any action involving sneaking)
- Bull's Eye (+2 to precision actions)

Conditions :



(TorrentHKU)
John Freemaneth
[ 5 ] = 5
> Ignoring the two guys who popped out of the portal, you walk over to the sword in the wall.

"So Lucida. Tell me why you got super pissed and went on a rampage. Maybe I can help."

A strange aura emanates from the sword and it feels like a weight is bearing down on your shoulders.

"To... Free... But no..."
Infidi...

Race: Human
Inventory (6/10) :

- Leather Pouch
-- 1500 gold coins
- Calligraphy Kit
- Paper Runes
-- Shield Tah (Qty. 6)
-- Earth Elemental Tag (Qty. 1)
-- Fire Drop Tag (Qty. 6)
-- Lightning Tag (Qty. 5)
-- Lightning-Trap Tag (Qty. 5)
-- Push Tag (Qty. 6)
- The Chronicles of Kark (book)
- The Two Lovers of Vranhal (book)
- Crossbow Bolt (Qty. 17)
Equipped (4/10) :
- Andrew's Mage Stone
-- (Energy: ==========)
- Quality Chainmail
- Quality Gauntlets (Qty. 2)

Active Abilities :
- Magic Control Level - Pathic
-- Elemental
--- Ice Claws
-- Kinetic

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :




(Ragdollmaster)
Gustaf Anorak
[ 2 ] = 2
> "Hey, we have company."

"Got it."

You draw Firebrand and follow Cihas silently. He stops by a tent and pokes his head around the corner.

Race: Human
Inventory (4/10) :
- Sanguis
-- ??? (===-------)
- Firebrand
- 100 gold coins
- Cloth Bag (10/10)
-- ??? Scroll
-- ??? Scroll
-- ??? Scroll
-- ??? Scroll
-- ??? Scroll
-- ??? Scroll
-- ??? Scroll
-- ??? Scroll
-- ??? Scroll
-- ??? Scroll

Equipped (4/10) :
- Echo Helm (+1 Detection)
- Magmaul (Brigandine)
- Caelum Mage Stone
-- (Energy: ==--------)
- Caelum Mage Stone
-- (Energy: ----------)

Abilities :
- Heaven's Blessing: Automatically roll a 5 when used with an action. (10 turn recharge)
-- Rechargo-Meter (==========)
- Bloodlust (Sanguis)

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :



(Roast Veg)
Paradox Mist
[ 4 ] = 4
> "... I guess it was hungry. I think you made yourself a pretty tough guard there."

"Yeah. Oh! We should head back to Val. We weren't supposed to take long. Come on, um.."

Somni looks at his creation, who's happily gnawing on the falcon.

"I suppose Aucupe is a fitting name. Come, Aucupe!"

Aucupe follows Somni as he heads out of the door and you follow behind. The two of you head back to where Val was, and Kark and the other chirop are there as well. A piece of paper lies on the ground with a rune written on it.

"Shall we?"

Kark nods his head.

"Ready when you are."

The ground opens up, and a smokey sky is seen past the portal.

"I don't know how long I can hold this. Better hop through quickly."

Race: Human
Inventory (4/10) :
- Vulcanis
- Leather Bag
-- 1100 gold coins

Equipped (1/10) :
- Caelum Mage Stone
-- (Energy: ====------)

Abilities :
- Magic Control Level - Runic
-- Energy Control
-- Elemental
-- Kinetic
- /Instinctual
-- Addle Lance

Passive Abilities :
- Critical Eye (+1 to actions involving precise movements)

Conditions :



(Banrax)
Banrax
[ 3 ] = 3
> You take a look at your surroundings - You appear to be in a large stone chamber of some sort. There are men in colored robes using a strange energy to repair damaged walls and 6 massive glowing crystals line the edge of the floor. You also see a man staring at a sword stuck into the wall.



Race: Human
Inventory (2/10) :
- Whirlwind Halberd
- Curved Dagger (+1 to precise attacks)

Equipped (0/10) :

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Advanced Learning (Can learn at a faster rate)

Conditions :



(Nighthawk)
Kyros Deiimor
[ - ] = -
> "... Deiimor! Wake up!"

Your eyes snap open, and the world fills your view. A short chirop is standing at your bed-side speaking in a strange language that somehow sounds familiar.

"We're under attack!"

Race: Chirop
Inventory (1/10) :
- Simple Wooden Boomerang

Equipped (0/10) :

Active Abilities :

Passive Abilities :
- Magical Potency (Successfully cast spells are more powerful)

Conditions :





(NPC)
Aucupe

[ - ] = -
>

Conditions :





World Events:
Time of day: Night


Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:36 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1991 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 133  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.016s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off ]