View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 MMORPG RtD-ish Game 

Post Re: MMORPG RtD-ish Game
Kill one more Jelly for good measure, then return to chieftans hut.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:21 am

random11 wrote:
Can I join late?
If so, Name: Mothax
And gender: Male

So... Yeah.

Ah! Welcome, my soon-to-be minion! Enjoy the game (while you still can...)! Hehehehehe... *More evil laughs...* But yeah. My brain hasn't exploded yet. Besides, it seems like I don't even need a minion right now. I'll only call on the minion's help if I need it, then. Hahahahaha! I'll add you to the player list.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:00 am

Ah. Sorry about the wiki. I deleted the site when this thread was locked. (Not that I really think that anyone was looking at it.)

Aaaaaaaand... Drops. I'll think of something logical. Like gelatin for jellies. Nom.

Kirito's Move:

You hit the jelly again, angered that you were too slow to hit it last time. "Me want level." And so you level. Congrats.

Lvl 2
Stats:

Items:
Consumables:
Equipment:

Other:

Rincewind's Move:

You feel very confident in your punches and kicks, so you decide to plow onward with this (extremely unstable) tactic. You kick the jelly, which takes 3 damage. The semi-overpowered jelly hits you for 6.

Lvl 1
Stats:

Items:
Consumables:
Equipment:

Other:

Skeev's Move:

You decide to pound another jelly for good measure, just in case three wasn't enough. Well, you can only attack once in a turn, so you only hit it once for now, unfortunately. 5 dealt 6 taken.

Lvl 2
Stats:

Items:
Consumables:
Equipment:

Other:

Yeah. I'm going to update the wiki right now, and I've been forgetting to add this link here anyways, so here: o(^.^)O

Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Fight on and punch it with BOTH MY FISTS this time.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Izen wrote:
Kill one more Finish killing Jelly for good measure, then return to chieftans hut.

Hooray for easy moves!

Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:32 pm

Izen wrote:
Izen wrote:
Kill one more Finish killing Jelly for good measure, then return to chieftans hut.

Hooray for easy moves!

For good measure? You already have aggro on the monster so it'll chase you if you run away. Monsters can't go into certain areas like towns and dungeons from outside, though. (Dungeons if I come up with them.)

Edit: And my move... Seriously. I'm beginning to wonder how I manage to forget this every single time I post moves even though I keep on saying that I forget this... So many times... Oh. And if Psygnosis and Random11 don't move for a bit longer, I'll move them to the "Disconnected" list. They can continue from wherever they are later, but they aren't doing anything. I can clear up a bit of space from the player list for possible players... (Not that I think that anyone aside from the people currently playing would want to join right now. Nothing's happening.)

Walk back to the chieftan's house. "I met my quota. I'm fine with that. Leveling's too slow in this game, anyways. I can turn in this quest and continue grinding later."

Yes. And leveling in this game is going to be as horribly slow as Silk Road. Not THAT bad, but something similar. Something like LaTale leveling at higher levels.

Last edited by kungfuchan13 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:09 am

Wack another jelly

Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:06 am

Ummm... Well... Two things: First, I'm posting moves. Second, I'm getting kinda tired of running this game, so if anyone's willing to take charge, then please step up. Of course, I'll keep running this game until it gets locked or someone decides to take charge. Yeah. That's pretty much it. Basically, I'm getting lazy.

Weeeeeeell! Moves!

Rincewind's Move:

You lunge forward and strike the jelly with both fists! Not that hitting it with two fists would increase your damage, anyways. You deal 3 damage. The jelly relents a bit in its attack, dealing 4 damage.

Lvl 1
Stats:

Items:
Consumables:
Equipment:

Other:

Skeev's Move:

You hit the jelly. It dies. You get 2 EXP. Good for you. You walk back towards town and stop by the chieftains hut. You report that you killed some jellies, and he is overjoyed. It seems as though there weren't many people who tried to help the village before. Well, you've gained the chieftains trust, so now he asks you to go back into the forest and find a certain herb that has healing powers. Potions are quite expensive, and many of the villagers are too afraid to go into the forest to retrieve the herb. Well, now you have a clear job.

Lvl 2
Stats:

Items:
Consumables:
Equipment:

Other:

Kirito's Move:

"I met my quota. I'm fine with that. Leveling's too slow in this game, anyways. I can turn in this quest and continue grinding later." You walk back to the chieftain's house and walk in. You see Skeev nearby. The chieftain asks you to retrieve an herb from the forest.

Lvl 2
Stats:

Items:
Consumables:
Equipment:

Other:

And... That's what happened.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:38 am

To the forest, awaaaay! Get dat herb.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:23 pm