View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 MMORPG RtD-ish Game 

Post Re: MMORPG RtD-ish Game
Walk over to a different jelly wack it's head 8-2-R
Like a whisper.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Ah. Okay. Posting moves. Or results.

Kirito's Move:

"If I'm going to be whacking things on the head, I need a harisen." You hit the head of the jelly for five damage. The jelly hits you back for six.

Stats:

Items:
Consumables:
Equipment:

Other:
Maps:
Arnicad Map: Click Here.

Okay. Not going to bother to put in the map. I'll just have a link to the wiki at the end of every post with the moves. It won't necessarily mean that I updated the wiki, though.

Skeev's Move:

"You stole my kill! Rackum frackum..." There are still more jellies to kill, so you walk around until you find one to vent your anger on. You hit it as hard as you can, dealing 8 damage. The jelly is stunned and it can't move. <You're in combat.>

Stats:

Items:
Consumables:
Equipment:

Other:
Maps:

Rincewind's Move:

You run as quickly as you can towards the bridge on the east side of town. Lin tries to stop you, but you keep on running. "How rude." She pouts as you run further away. Once you reach the guard, he asks you which weapon you want, and you pick up a stick and run to the forest without so much as a word of thanks. <You have a bad reputation among the citizens of Arincad.>

Stats:

Items:
Consumables:
Equipment:

Items:
Consumables:
Equipment:
[spoiler]Stick (2, 0.25)
Other:
Maps:
[spoiler]Arincad Map: Click Here.

Okay. Here's the link to the wiki, as promised. ^(^.^)^

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:21 am

Realize that there are fearsome jellies out here. Flee back into the town, get stopped again by that girl.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-oh. Er, hello."

Last edited by TheKebbit on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:28 am

kungfuchan13 wrote:
[
Let's just say that the portal was unstable. Reinforcements, no. No immigration. The level of technology is somewhere between medieval and modern. Sometime when swords were still used, but guns existed.

How many people got through? Has there been any birth defects due to potential inbreeding?

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:30 am

Kallemort wrote:
kungfuchan13 wrote:
[
Let's just say that the portal was unstable. Reinforcements, no. No immigration. The level of technology is somewhere between medieval and modern. Sometime when swords were still used, but guns existed.

How many people got through? Has there been any birth defects due to potential inbreeding?

Wow. You're reading way too much into the story. Anyways, no birth defects. Say, about, a few million. The size of Andirca is a bit smaller than Earth. Survivors from attacks are about a few tens of thousands. There were people hiding all over. The fortress was also fairly large. The whole place was as big as a large city. It could hold a few thousand people.

Edit: Right. My move. 8-2 R. Laugh at the poor guy running from the sight of jellies. (Rincewind.) "Wow. Someone's actually scared of the monsters that the game creators intentionally make really cute so that they look weak? That's a first."

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:45 am

"They are horrible eldritch monstrosities and they are not cute! Do you want to get digested by a giant living cell?"

Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:07 am

Smack dat Jelly
"Die, unholy abomination! No seriously, I need Exp."

Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:16 am

Uh
Huntsman wrote:
Like a whisper.

You didnt roll for me... oh well

Like a whisper.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:22 am

He did, but it was camouflaged inside my roll by bad formatting. Check the spoilers.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:28 am

Found it, thankya the kebbit

Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:31 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

kungfuchan13 wrote:
really cute

"Hello little lady. I'm benzoid ostylezene bicarbonate, but you can call me Bob."

Seriously though, gotta love jellies.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:45 am
Profile WWW

TheKebbit wrote:
He did, but it was camouflaged inside my roll by bad formatting. Check the spoilers.

Oops. Sorry about that, Huntsman.

caekdaemon wrote:
kungfuchan13 wrote:
really cute

"Hello little lady. I'm benzoid ostylezene bicarbonate, but you can call me Bob."

Seriously though, gotta love jellies.

Ummm... Look up porings. From RO. I'm pretty sure ROSE Online Jellies were really ugly. (Actually, I think they were slimes.)

Kirito's Move:

You hit the jelly on the head for 5 damage, killing the thing and earning yourself 2 EXP. You see someone named Rincewind running in panic from the jellies and laugh at him. "Wow. Someone's actually scared of the monsters that the game creators intentionally make really cute so that they look weak? That's a first."

Stats:

Items:
Consumables:
Equipment:

Other:

Skeev's Move:

"Die, unholy abomination! No seriously, I need EXP." You hit the jelly again, and it dies, giving you 2 EXP.

Stats:

Items:
Consumables:
Equipment:

Other:

Tybalt's Move:

You hit the jelly again, and it dies. You get 2 EXP.

Stats:

Items:
Consumables:
Equipment:

Other:

Rincewind's Move:

You run away from the fearsome monstrosities that are jellies and back into town. You see Lin while running by, but she turns away with a "Hmph!". You stop for a seconds and realize that everyone nearby is staring at you, muttering things like, "Wow. For Lin to ignore someone... He must be a horrible person..." and edging away. Some even realize that you ran away from the jellies. "Ha! An embarrassment to all adventurers!" they would say. <Your reputation in Arnicad dropped severely.>

Stats:

Items:
Consumables:
Equipment:
Other:

I will try to work out a proper damage formula, so the damage will change soon. Also, Kahza has a slightly lowered reputation in Arincad, too. TheKebbit, you're making all the wrong decisions for having a good reputation in town.

Edit: Ah... The wonders of copy/paste... Anyways, I forgot to put in the link. o(^.^)o

Last edited by kungfuchan13 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:55 am

obviously the only solution is suicide, the world of Andirca can't take a joke
either that or REVENGE

suicide is funnier
Weep a single tear because nobody likes poor Rincewind. After much deliberation, attempt to jump off the bridge.

you guys do realize who i'm referencing right

Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:15 am

TheKebbit wrote:
obviously the only solution is suicide, the world of Andirca can't take a joke
either that or REVENGE

suicide is funnier
Weep a single tear because nobody likes poor Rincewind. After much deliberation, attempt to jump off the bridge.

you guys do realize who i'm referencing right

I didn't realize who you were referencing. Also, I think the easiest way to suicide is to aggro a bunch of monsters and let them hit you to death. Just make sure other people don't heal you. But what's the point of suiciding unless you're in a hopeless situation? By hopeless, I mean that you are in an area with aggressive monsters that one-hit KO you. THEN you can do suicide attacks... Or try to run. Both would be practically suicide, anyways. I would prefer attempting to run. Oh. And you can't attempt hara-kiri or anything like that. Well, you can try, but there are two problems with that right now.
1. You have a stick. Don't try to cut open your stomach with a stick.
2. The game doesn't allow self-damage. Unless it's part of a skill or you just fail and hit yourself. But attempting to suicide by hitting yourself won't work.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:14 am

Waitaminute.
How did I take more damage? I thought I had stunned the Jelly.

Smack up some more Jellies, it's good for your soul (and level).
"Time for more Whack-a-Jelly!"

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next