View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 MMORPG RtD-ish Game 

Post Re: MMORPG RtD-ish Game
"I'll take the stick, I guess. It's probably a better weapon than a flute, that's for sure."

Take one of the sticks, go into the forest

Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:36 am

Smirks and examines the map.
"Sup Hombre" Kahza nods towards the rather perplexed figured next to him. (Ricewind)

Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:04 am

Ah. I know this is cheating, but I'm posting my move right before posting results.

Walk into forest. Take flute. "I like music. I think I'll take the flute."

Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:28 am

Ah... Moves. See? Cheating is cheating, but cheating is good. (Actually, it's bad. We all know that... Right?)

Skeev's (Izen's) Move:

"I'll take the stick, I guess. It's probably a better weapon than a flute, that's for sure." And so you grab the stick and walk off into the forest. How exciting. There's really nothing there, though. Just trees, and trees, and trees, and more trees. And jellies. Like this one.Image

Stats:

Items:
Consumables:
Equipment:

Other:
Maps:
Arincad Map: Click Here.

Kahza's (Psygnosis's) Move:

"Sup Hombre" you say as you nod at Rincewind. You smirk and examine the map... That doesn't exist.

... You didn't realize that Lin didn't give you the map? Also, the last part of the chat after the quotation mark should be just bolded.

Stats:

Items:
Consumables:
Equipment:
Other:
Maps:

Kirito's (kungfuchan13's) Move:

"I like music. I think I'll take the flute." So you take the flute and walk into the forest. All you can see right now is Skeev in front of you and trees. Scattered around are a few jellies. Image

Stats:

Items:
Consumables:
Equipment:

Other:
Maps:

Okay. That's all for moves. Anyways, can anyone see the images straight from the post? Or does everyone have to right click it or something?

Last edited by kungfuchan13 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:44 am

my action appears to have been skipped

Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:51 am

You have to open the images in a new tab to see them. You might want to upload them somewhere else.

Beat the ever-loving crap out of a random jelly.
Equip Stick R
"Might as well kill some monsters!"

Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:06 am

Walk over to training grounds and when the person asks what weapon i want choose stick then walk over to izen and beat some jellys.
Ponder on becoming an assassin.
Like a whisper

I am posting like 3 moves in 1 cause you roll and do stuff when i am at school and i miss out :\ but if i causes too much havoc i will only do 1.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:31 am

TheKebbit wrote:
my action appears to have been skipped

Ah. I posted that in the previous move set, right before you posted your action. It's in the edit part.

Izen wrote:
You have to open the images in a new tab to see them. You might want to upload them somewhere else.

Okay. I'll try to find another website. I'll change the links afterwards.
Edit: Okay. I updated the links. Except for the first ones for the map. I prefer the link.

Huntsman wrote:
I am posting like 3 moves in 1 cause you roll and do stuff when i am at school and i miss out :\ but if i causes too much havoc i will only do 1.

Meh. It's fine. If anything, I will end up just doing half of the actions... And Skeev is in the Forest. The training grounds are to the west and the forest is to the east. You don't kill monsters in the training ground.

I really need to get into the habit of posting my move right after I post the results... I end up not doing anything...

Skeev's (Izen's) Move:

"Might as well kill some monsters!" You take the stick out of your bag and hold it in your right hand. You see a jelly nearby and make a few experimental whacks at it. Apparently, the jelly doesn't appreciate this much. It turns around and flattens itself, getting ready to jump. (System Message) <You have entered combat.> (All system messages will appear in between arrows.)

Stats:

Items:
Consumables:
Equipment:
Flute (3, 0.25)
Other:
Maps:

Tybalt's (Huntsman's) Move:

You walk over to the training grounds and ask to see the guard, but a man standing nearby looks at you quizzically and asks, "What guard? The training grounds don't have a guard. If anything, the guard's at the bridge on the other side of town." You reply with a simple "Oh." and begin walking to the other side of town. As with everyone else. Lin stops you and gives you a map. You thank her and continue onward towards the guard. The guard asks you what weapon you want, and you choose the stick. You walk into the forest, and you see Skeev having trouble with a jelly.

Stats:

Items:
Consumables:
Equipment:

Other:
Maps:

My move for next time:
Walk towards nearest jelly. Equip flute R. "Meh. Flute's aren't good for whacking things, but I think playing a song would work..."

Also, for my idea for mages, do you think it's good? The idea is at the end of the first post, in the extra info section.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:44 am

kungfuchan13 wrote:
Kallemort wrote:
So the humans who "discovered" this land, where did they come from?

Ummm... Wow. Someone actually read the story. Anyways, I'm assuming that they came from earth by means of some portal.

Can't they request reinforcements? Is immigration ongoing? What is the level of technology at the place they came from? Did the portal just close, and if so, why?

Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:02 am

approach and knock/announce my want to meet the chieftain at his hut

Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:36 am

Walk up to skeev and see if i can hit something critical that this blob has...
Equip stick R.
For the Legon!

Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:01 pm

Kallemort wrote:
kungfuchan13 wrote:
Kallemort wrote:
So the humans who "discovered" this land, where did they come from?

Ummm... Wow. Someone actually read the story. Anyways, I'm assuming that they came from earth by means of some portal.

Can't they request reinforcements? Is immigration ongoing? What is the level of technology at the place they came from? Did the portal just close, and if so, why?

Let's just say that the portal was unstable. Reinforcements, no. No immigration. The level of technology is somewhere between medieval and modern. Sometime when swords were still used, but guns existed.

Kirito's (kungfuchan13's) Move:

You take your flute out of your bag and say, "Meh. Flute's aren't good for whacking things, but I think playing a song would work..." You walk to the nearest jelly and make your best attempt to play a song. However, with no musical talent at all, you only make a series of flat notes and harsh noises. With that attempt failed, you decide to whack the jelly with the flute. The jelly really doesn't like this. It seriously doesn't. It turns around and gets ready to attack. <You have entered combat.>

Stats:

Items:
Consumables:
Equipment:

Other:
Maps:

Kahza's (Psygnosis's) Move:

You walk to the chief's house and knock. He lets you in.

Stats:

Items:
Consumables:
Equipment:
Other:
Maps:

Tybalt's (Huntsman's) Move:

You walk up to Skeev, who's being pounded by a jelly, and you hit the jelly a few times in an attempt to find its weak spot. "For the legion!" It turns towards you, but you continue whacking it. Before long, the jelly dies. <You gained 2 EXP> Ah. That was nice.

Stats:

Items:
Consumables:
Equipment:

Other:
Maps:

Okay. Also, I'm planning on making battles less like these up here. I want them to be more, like, actually planning attacks. I guess we'll get to that once we all hit level 5.

Last edited by kungfuchan13 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:51 pm

Oh. Right. Skeev's HP is at 94. He got hit by the jelly.

8-2 R. "If I'm going to be whacking things on the head, I need a harisen."

Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:00 pm

Find another Jelly, beat it to death
"You stole my kill! Rackum frackum..."

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:45 pm

Attempt to flee town and get stopped by the guard. Run past him, too, but not before grabbing a weird majyyk stick.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next