View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 RtD NeN - totes not NiN 

Post Re: RtD Non-est-Nil, formerly Nonspace Deux.
"That... could be a problem. I believe that a few of my shipmates are out there. And I may need them. And who are these 'original people' that you mentioned? The original inhabitants of this planet? Didn't they, you know, die?"

Check out my new robo-bro's stuff. Weaponry, tools, chasis, stuff like that.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:07 am

Steal some of that powder and see if I can find a manual for it.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:56 am

Turn on my flashlight, look around.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:57 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Search the building for loot.

EDIT : New action.

Last edited by caekdaemon on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:00 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms SUPER Elite
Data Realms SUPER Elite

UKTCHUNGS

Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:08 am

lel woops
>Make a miraculous full recover

Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:10 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

"Quec, I think we should just sleep until tomorrow. Or until it's day time again. Ugh, the confusion."
>Sit down, watching whatever Quec does.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:54 am
Data Realms SUPER Elite
Data Realms SUPER Elite

Gonna start rolling less frequently

Unwound- Quec
Turn on my flashlight, look around.

It wont turn on. You take out the batteries and put them in your mouth to see if there's a charge, and there is. The flashlight seems to not be working.

Caek - C12

Search the building for loot.

You find a pair of High Dexterity Holders on a broken [url=Da Vinci]https://www.winthrop.org/departments/clinical/davinci-robot-surgery/davinci-robot.jpg[/url] bot. These will be necessary for calibrating and fixing, or even for doing surgery cough cough.

Harzipan - PMR-92
"That... could be a problem. I believe that a few of my shipmates are out there. And I may need them. And who are these 'original people' that you mentioned? The original inhabitants of this planet? Didn't they, you know, die?"

Check out my new robo-bro's stuff. Weaponry, tools, chasis, stuff like that.

"They say-ed that they died, but their hate kep-ed them alive. They want to have revenge on the perpetrators."

You really don't know what he's talking about now by the perpetrators, but you assume he's talking about the original inhabitants. His old language programming is funny to listen to. Almost all past-tense seems to be the verb + ed.

He is carrying no weapons, but he has some mason tools. His old brown biped frame is rugged but still inferior to something like yours. That said, he has obviously had many upgrades and probably doesn't have the problems like "dust getting caught in servos" that you get. His arm servos are relatively large, and he was probably made to do mason work.

One of his eye cams is knocked out, but the other two are in tact. You find it funny that he had three cameras. Probably because old world tech depended on triangulating and creating an image, not actually seeing like you do. It's genius for its time, but it probably uses infra-red light and cannot see through glass at all. Probably a smart thing for those rick folk who don't want their window cleaners to peep in and see what they're doing.

Maart3n - Mareik
Steal some of that powder and see if I can find a manual for it.

You go waltz through the isles behind the counter, where all the special things are kept, and find some "cocainum."

You steal a bottle of "cocainum"

You whistle a bit and look at the books on the counter, which seem to have a short description of the drugs.

"Cocainum" is a brand name for a company that produces cocaine. Cocaine was outlawed on human planets for its dangerous effects, but Thaet and Nonopen aren't effected the same way and the so the drug is not outlawed where they were present. It's a strong topical anesthetic and energy supplement.

On a hand written note below it says "DO NOT sell to Humen. ONLY THUGS AND BUGS"

Might be useful.

Asklar - John
"Quec, I think we should just sleep until tomorrow. Or until it's day time again. Ugh, the confusion."
>Sit down, watching whatever Quec does.

He doesn't seem to hear you and tries to turn on a flashlight. It doesn't seem to work. He takes out the batteries and tests them. He seems a bit upset.

You lay down.

Izen - Caris
>Make a miraculous full recover

Lolnope ur past uot. u cnt recovr wen ur past ot

i men were evn r ur i?

WORLD EVENTS:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:30 am

Post Re: RtD NeN - totes not NiN
"Have YOU ever seen one? And are you sure they exist? I mean, this just sounds like some sort of old myth."

Look out window from seat, if this dump actually has any windows.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:02 am

"Yeah, somethings not right here, I don't like it, you sleep, I'll watch out."

Keep watch, if nothing happens for awhile, get some sleep. Also give flashlight to John.

Last edited by unwoundpath on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:26 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

"DISCLAIMER : C12 WILL ATTEMPT TO PERFORM SURGERY. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOTE INSIDE THE INTENDED RANGE OF FUNCTIONS FOR THE C-12 MODEL. ANY UNEXPECTED SIDE EFFECTS FROM THIS ATTEMPT WILL BE DUE TO IMPROPER USE OF THE C-12."

Let's practice medicine Fix Caris up with my new chainsaw high precision limbs.
"Beep."

Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:06 pm
Profile WWW

"The captain is gonna love this ♥♥♥♥!"

Watch and aid as C12 uses his new attachments to Mutilate and dismember heal and cure our friends.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:36 pm

>Have fever dreams wherein my spirit guide informs me of my higher purpose

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:13 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

"Or, you can give me your flashlight and I could check it.
Trust me, I'm an engineer."

>Check the flashlight to see what's wrong with it.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:11 pm
Data Realms SUPER Elite
Data Realms SUPER Elite

YEARP

Unwound- Quec
"Yeah, somethings not right here, I don't like it, you sleep, I'll watch out."

Keep watch, if nothing happens for awhile, get some sleep. Also give flashlight to John.

You hand it to John. He goes back to trying to sleep. You imagine the room to be a bar to pass the time. It's full of people, the three most common kinds and the minorities. On the farthest edge is a man flipping a coin and looking at you. It disturbs you a bit so you change the image.

Now you imagine you're in a battlefield testing place full of spectacular new guns and new ships and stuff. One thing hasn't changed though. Across the landscape you see a man flipping a coin leaning against a large artillery gun. It starts to get really disconcerting.

Caek - C12

"DISCLAIMER : C12 WILL ATTEMPT TO PERFORM SURGERY. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOTE INSIDE THE INTENDED RANGE OF FUNCTIONS FOR THE C-12 MODEL. ANY UNEXPECTED SIDE EFFECTS FROM THIS ATTEMPT WILL BE DUE TO IMPROPER USE OF THE C-12."

Let's practice medicine Fix Caris up with my newchainsaw high precision limbs.
"Beep."

You don't really know what to do, so you just kinda cut open Caris up and move things around. You're not good at it, and maybe put some things back in the wrong place, but at least you don't kill him.

Mareik hands you a funny looking organ from some jar he found. You decide it would be funny to place it inside of him.

After some time, you see the organ pulsing with the signs of life. You're done working on Caris.

Harzipan - PMR-92
"Have YOU ever seen one? And are you sure they exist? I mean, this just sounds like some sort of old myth."

Look out window from seat, if this dump actually has any windows.

It has holes in the walls that may have once held glass, but no real windows. It's dark outside and you see some shadows of people in the streets.

"I have seen them, and I am sure they exist. Just because it is an old myth does not mean it is not truthful."

He points outside at the shadows as if they're the aborigines.

You say "those are just shadows." and he responds with a "but they are there even when people aren't."

you notice you don't see any people at all out side.

Maart3n - Mareik
"The captain is gonna love this ♥♥♥♥!"

Watch and aid as C12 uses his new attachments to Mutilate and dismember heal and cure our friends.

You go looking through stuff in the back as C12 opens up Caris. You find a strange organ in a jar. It's not like organs you've seen before. It's a bit like a brain with all the folds, but it's like a liver in color and texture. You take it out and hand it to C12. He plops it into Caris and sews it in. Soon, surprisingly, it seems to come to life. Caris is sewn back up after the work and left to rest."

Asklar - John
"Or, you can give me your flashlight and I could check it.
Trust me, I'm an engineer."

>Check the flashlight to see what's wrong with it.

You remember that he's an engineer too. You check it and find that there isn't anything wrong with it, it just doesn't want to turn on. Nothing you do gets it to work, so you just put it by you and go back to bed.

Izen - Caris
>Have fever dreams wherein my spirit guide informs me of my higher purpose

You see C12 and Mareik doing some work on your innards and then sew you back up. It's weird that you can see them even though you're both asleep and blind. It's weirder that you can see them from the third person, and can thus see yourself.

You get a full 360 degree view of everything in every angle. It feels weird and hurts a bit at first, but it's also kinda amazing.

You have gained clairvoyance.

WORLD EVENTS:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next