View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19  Next
 RtD: Mega Corporation Back in business! 
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Post Re: Roll to Dodge: Mega Corporation
"No known location of their researchers? That is unfortunate."

Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:19 am
Profile WWW

AKSHUN IMPUT

Switch out Laser Rifle for a heavy variation of an SMG, and then head to the vehicle.

Last edited by Harzipan on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:09 pm

"If I may input something here, we would do well to find if any executive personnel are on the top floors. They are easier to crack then the scientists. Might even be able to get us the building plans from his corporate computer.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:09 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

"Alright guys, I'm going to the dropship."

>Board the vehicle.

"We can continue discussing our plan during the trip."

Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:44 pm

One more thing (jobs reference intended.) I will only roll when I have an action from all of you. Just so you know. You are still allowed to chit chat after posting an action.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:29 pm

Get to the choppah (Dropship)

Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:46 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Put the sword in a sheath on my back and head to the drop ship.

Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:47 am
Profile WWW

Harzipan - Nikolai Petrouski.
1 - Switch out Laser Rifle for a heavy variation of an SMG, and then head to the vehicle.

That bulky rifle wasn't such a good idea afterwards so you decide to grab an smg from the armory instead. You start walking in it's direction but somehow manage to get lost. When you finally get there you hang the Laser rifle on the wall and realize you're late for the flight.
"Hey man, where's your gun?" Asks Edward after you've taken off.
"Well damn..."
You suppose you can liberate one from the guards when you get in.

Asklar - Edward Smith.
5 - Board the vehicle.

Nothing can distract you on your way to the dropship, so naturally you get there on time. You even have some time to study it's design, it's a beautiful art deco styled triangular craft, with a jet engine at each of it's corners. A retractable quad autocannon hides under a hatch in the center. This might come in handy.

NikolasX - Heather.
6 - Get to the choppah (Dropship)

You leg it to the dropship, collecting roses thrown at you by normal company personnel on the way, being beautiful has it's advantages. You're there first, what a surprise, even earlier than the pilot. He visibly takes interest in you, using this to your advantage you convince the man to drop you off on the top floor so you can look for any executive personnel.

Caekdaemon - Nathaniel McDonohugh.
5 - Put the sword in a sheath on my back and head to the drop ship.

You knew you were missing something, but now you know what: A sheath for the sword, how could you forget such an important piece of kit. But you have a flight to catch, so you run towards the armory and see if you somehow didn't see it there. As expected it's right there, an autosharpening sheath so your blade never gets dull.

Game events: 4.5
You're all on the dropship and on the way to the Apex Dynamics headquarters, Heather convinced the pilot to make a secondary drop on the roof. You can now individually choose whether you want to be dropped there or on the 20th floor. Please note that your presence is not expected on the upper floors and that your cover will be blown the second they see you there.
Niko has lost his weapon and might want a new one.
You are now a mile away from the building. "Your stop ladies and gentlemen, I hope you enjoyed your flight with Corporate espionage airlines." The pilot chuckles.

Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:13 am

"I'd prefer to be dropped off at the 20th floor. The closer to the basement level, the better. Edward, you said that you would be staying with me for my protection. I assume that still applies?

"Nathaniel, Heather, both of you should be dropped off at the roof. You both are experienced in stealth, so you two would be better off with an assassination slash recon mission than Ed or I."

Give suggestions/wait for the drop-off.

Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:22 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

"Basement. The labs are down there. And most likely the majority of the researchers."

Wait for the slaughter to begin

Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:48 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

"Sure Niko, I'm still dropping off with you. I might even get a guard to lend you a weapon, heh.

So, assuming that Nathaniel is going in for the kill, he might trigger some alarms, or so I guess. That means that we should move fast, probably the place is gonna flood up in guards and who knows what else.

If Heather could shut down any security system they could activate would be nice, but well, I'm just covering the hacker dude."

>Drop off with Niko.

Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:02 am

Get off at the top floor.

"Well boys, looks like its just me getting of here."

Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:55 pm

Harzipan - Nikolai Petrouski.
3 - Give suggestions/wait for the drop-off.

You try to remain calm while the last few seconds of save flight go by. When the doors finally open you are so nervous that the landing pad guards look at you suspiciously. No biggy. There are two of them next to the door and two more inside. You're pretty scared that this will go wrong.

Asklar - Edward Smith.
4 - Drop off with Niko.

Unlike the man you're protecting you do stay calm. When you get off the impressive craft the guards suddenly don't seem so smug anymore, this might have something to do with the giant assault rifle on your back. You think you can probably take the four guards out before they sound an alarm. Might not be such a good idea when going stealthy, just makes you feel good.

NikolasX - Heather.
3 - Get off at the top floor.

The dropship's doors open and the others get off, but not you, no you stay where you are. The dropship gets back up to altitude and the doors open again. You're standing a good ten feet above the glass roof of an empty conference room, a long way down, but you think you can make it. You let yourself drop of the edge and make a perfect three point landing on the roof.
Suddenly cracks start the form beneath your hands, and before you know it you're face first on the table. That must have alerted somebody, think quick.

Caekdaemon - Nathaniel McDonohugh.
4 - Wait for the slaughter to begin

You are so pumped, like wow, ready to go and all. Gonna ♥♥♥♥ some people up properly. The doors open and you and Ed intimidate those guards like the bosses you are. A psycho and a pro, what a pair of bodyguards. That guys neck looks so tempting....

Game events: 4
Niko, Ed and Nathanial drop off on the 20th floor and are greeted by two guards, while two more stand guard behind the door.
Behind that same door you have three paths, to the left is a cafeteria, to the right offices and straight ahead an elevator.
Heather just party crashed a non existent meeting on the top floor and might attract some attention.

Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:08 pm

Whispery

"Plan?"

Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:29 pm

Do we have earwig communicators?

Look around, if there is anyone nearby tell them that this is a perfectly normal thing to have happen. Use pheromone implants

Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19  Next