View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Harbingers of the end times R-R-R-R-REBOOOOOT! 
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Post Re: Harbingers of the end times R-R-R-R-REBOOOOOT!
"Who wants to die first?"
Close in and end the first person to enter melee range.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:57 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

>Shoot the Trollslayer with my pistol, draw axe and charge in for melee.
"OH I'M GONNA 'AVE ME FUN WITH YE LADS"

Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:47 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

> I suppose, Accelerate, and Shoot the Heavily-Armored Salamander

Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:43 am

> MAKETH MY AXE BURNETH WITH THE PUNISHING FURY OF 0.00001 SUNS AND CHARGETH AT THE RIVALING ORC SO I CAN CLEAVETH HIM IN TWAIN FROM HEADETH TO GROINETH. I MUSTETH PROVETH MY SUPERIORITY. ETH.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:14 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

> 'Also don't respect MLC's Authorehteh

Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:06 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

> Stay near the back and shoot the elf with my bow. Shoot anyone else as well.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:59 am
Profile WWW

Natti: Asmodeus
Shoot the Trollslayer with my pistol, draw axe and charge in for melee.
The trollslayer embodies everything that you found to be wrong with your species. A so called proud warrior who is actually nothing more than a narcissistic redhead with two axes. Deciding to put him down like the rabbit dog he is you pull out your pistol and aim straight for the heart. {10} The shot connects {5+2=7!} going straight through and exiting his chest in a very spectacular display of blood and gore, heading straight for Josephus the traitor! {6+1=7!} Who goes down after a single bullet to the gut."Punny elf" you think as the bullet exits his abdomen, ripping a massive hole in his back and taking half his intestines with it before finally coming to rest {2+1} embedded in the dwarven rifleman's armor.

Miggles: Atskadan
Stay near the back and shoot the elf with my bow. Shoot anyone else as well.
Seeing Asmodeus slay two man with a single bullet you decide to somehow also constribute to this fight. By shooting the elf.{2} Which doesn't quite work out as planned, you fumble with the new energy based string on your bow and drop the arrow. On a rock. Loudly. This attracts the attention of the elfin archer you intended to kill, who is now both laughing at in the process of firing an arrow in your general direction.{8} He somehow, through some sick stroke of luck or actual talent, manages to hit you.{2+1} You scream as the arrow hits your shoulder. Before realising that it actually just ripped the chainmail apart and left a tiny scratch on your skin. The others will never let you hear the end of this....

Caek: Robert
Close in and end the first person to enter melee range.
You were never one for subtle engagements, instead opting to let the flail do the talking for you. And why would you handle this unfortunate situation differently? Beginning to swing the massive steel ball over your head to increase it's momentum you "approach" your fellow human like an angry rhynox. As he braces for impact you sling the mace in the general direction of his face,{9} which turned out to be closer to the general direction of his left eyeball {4+1=5}as the heavy ball hits his skull with the sound of bones cracking, eyes popping out of sockets and his brain being squashed. A second later he hits the dirt with the unmistakable sound of a dead body.

TheKebbit: Grom
Pop the Salamander with a telekinetically accelerated lump of kinetic besplatterment, all the while passively levitating a rock with which to smack chumps.
Grom hates fire, unless Hekthorne uses it, he is nice... But not them sneaky lizards. The Salamander gives you the creeps and you take matters into your own hands with some high speed{9} lead based death bringing from the muzzle of your barely portable cannon.
You brace for impact and light the fuse with the same hand you used to cast the acceleration rune. The round projectile leaves your cannon {3} at an immense velocity. Smashing a man sized hole in a nearby hill.
The lizard seems somewhat annoyed and tosses a fireball in your direction. {4} He barely misses your left arm. Insulted by this gesture you attempt to fling one of your floating rocks at his rude face.{3} Which he dodges and answers with yet another fireball.{7} Which does actually hit you {1} and sizzles as it comes to a halt on the cast iron of your cannon.

MLC: Hekthrone
MAKETH MY AXE BURNETH WITH THE PUNISHING FURY OF 0.00001 SUNS AND CHARGETH AT THE RIVALING ORC SO I CAN CLEAVETH HIM IN TWAIN FROM HEADETH TO GROINETH. I MUSTETH PROVETH MY SUPERIORITY. ETH.
Once again igniting your axe {10}with the same white hot fire that could only have come from the fury of Khorne himself you throw yourself at the now rather frightened orc. {8} The sweeping attack hits him just under his ribs on the left side of his chest.{2+2+1=5} Cutting him clean in half and spilling next to no blood as his wounds are instantly scorched closed.
After letting out a thundering "WAAAAAAGH" you consider your superiority proven.

Foa: The unnamed one
I suppose, Accelerate, and Shoot the Heavily-Armored Salamander
With the salamander's body separated into two, by orcish standards even, parts you focus your attack elsewhere. Seeing Grom struggle with the Salamanders fireballs you follow his example and attempt to accelerate{5} an arrow at his face. Although you neither slow nor enhance the arrow{5} it still only leaves your bow at a the slightest of angles and {4} completely destroys the lizardman's inverted knee, throwing him off balance and sending him stumbling to the ground.

Enemies

Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:46 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

"James! Look at the bodies. YOU ARE NEXT!"
Maim James. Don't kill him just yet, I want to sacrifice him.

Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:21 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

"You there, with the rifle! Have you not the guts for dwarf-to-dwarf REAL fighting?"
>Draw axe and shield, charge the dwarf with the flintlock.

Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:16 pm

>Reload and continue the use of my telekinetic effects, this time to beat Grüm.

Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:24 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

> Something Something, Fire at Flint Lock Dwarf.

Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:29 am

> Show the lizardman some real fire magic. See how he likes my flaming axe.

Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:11 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

>move back and shoot the elf dude and dont roll a 2

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:19 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8