View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Harbingers of the end times R-R-R-R-REBOOOOOT! 
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Post Re: Roll to Dodge - The harbingers of the end times
>Holster pistol, equip shield. Attack the imperial bastard I just shot.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:54 pm

Reload the cannon with another charge. If any Imperials get close, drop that idea and just beat them with the flail.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:23 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Swing sideways into his chest.

Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:53 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Take more shots.

Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:50 am
Profile WWW

A few sparks? This will not do.
> Engulf my weapon in a hellstorm of flame, cut into the pathetic wretch I dazed for good measure.

Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:22 pm
Profile WWW

3 -1 = 2 Holster pistol, equip shield. Attack the imperial bastard I just shot.
A pistol is nice and dandy, but there is no such thing as charging an enemy head on, seeing the fear in their eyes as you strike into them like a miniature humanoid cannonball. You exchange your pistol for your shield and run at one of the remaining imperials. You slash at him with your axe, but the sneaky bastard dodges you and strikes back. (5) Barely hitting your shoulder as you miss his knees.(3) You armour absorbs the hit, yet the damage is visible and should not improve it's efficiency.
At least your scaly brother in arms managed to hit the bastard when his arrow penetrated another's skull.

8 Take more shots.
This time the dwarf will not ruin your shot! You take out another arrow and ready it, carefully aiming at one of the three remaining imperials.(4+2=6) The arrow hits him right in the eye, passing through the hole in the front of his helmet, just as intended. It's sharpened head carved a path so clean through his skull that the arrow still had enough energy remaining to come straight out at the other side and strike one of his buddies.(3) Drawing blood, but not causing any permanent damage to the man's body.

9 Swing sideways into his chest.
"FOOL! You will pay for your failures!"
You voice is like an entire battery of cannons and while continuing your flail's momentum you turn your previous left forehand swipe into a devastating blow coming from the left and hitting the man in the chest with the force of aforementioned battery.(2 + 2 = 4) Lifting him off the ground. His puny ribs splinter and break as you smash his ribcage in. He lands with a audible thud. He is knocked out by the impact, but will probably die within minutes from internal bleeding.

Reload the cannon with another charge. If any Imperials get close, drop that idea and just beat them with the flail.
While the remaining imperials are being smashed, slashed, impaled and otherwise slaughtered by your companions you take the time to reload your cannon. A delicate affair requiring experience and know-how, but a skill that once learned is never forgotten. You take a rough pound worth of power, carefully pour it into the barrel and then push it in to make sure it's properly compacted. Then you take the heavy round ball and place it with the fuse-hole against the powder, so the blast will trigger the fuse. The cannonball clicks into place behind the four small prongs that make sure it won't roll out when at an angle and you are ready to go.

10 Engulf my weapon in a hellstorm of flame, cut into the pathetic wretch I dazed for good measure.
The tiny spark was a humiliating affair and it will not happen again, but just to make sure everybody around you knows you mean busyness you ignite the axe once again. A bright blue and green flame engulfs the blades, instantly turning them red hot, yet only giving off a comforting warmth to those nearby. A result you've never witnessed before, and an extremely awesome sight to behold. Even the imperial kneeling before you seems impressed, yet still very terrified.
You heft the massive weapon over your head and bring it down upon the stunned man, the red hot blade cutting through him like a hot knife through butter, cleaving the man right in two, leaving a smouldering path where the axe went through.

Battle report:
Asmodeus is hit, armour saved him from injury.
Atstakadan kills one and injures another.
Robert smashed an imperial, knocking him down and out.
Grom reloaded.
Hektorne executed his previous target in a fiery display of magical prowess.

Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:24 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Do a 360 flail spin on some poor bastard.

Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:28 pm
Profile WWW

Kill some unconscious bloke to death with my flail.

"GROOOOOOOOAR."

Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:42 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

"I just want to kill someone, goddammit! Is that too much to ask?!"
>See if there are any imperials left for me to smash open. If there are, smash them open.

Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:19 am

Better.
Much better.
> Let's keep this up and cut another imperial in two.

Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:50 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Miggles wrote:
Take more shots.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:27 pm
Profile WWW

2-1=1 See if there are any imperials left for me to smash open. If there are, smash them open.
Just one of them is still standing and he's trying to rip the arrow from his shoulder. You decide to give him a hand and remove his arm from his torso, much easier. Using his knocked out buddy as a stepping stone you leap into the air, axe hefted over your head, ready to remove his limb. You land a few feet short, silly dwarf, you can't jump. The impact of landing somehow sets of your pistol (1) and you nearly shoot yourself in the foot, leaving you in a dense cloud of smoke, unable to see.

10 Take more shots.
Time to save that foolish little humanoid again. This time he nearly shot himself in the foot and is being attacked by the imperial you shot in the shoulder with your previous arrow. This time he won't be so lucky. You aim for his head to put him out of his misery and let go of the arrow. Once again it flies in a perfect arc (1+2=3), but luck is once again in his favour, as your arrow splits the one in his shoulder in two, causing a horrifying wound as splinters embed themselves in his flesh and bone. Yet he's still alive.

5 Do a 360 flail spin on some poor bastard.
Broken and beaten the imperial dog lies in front of you, you swing your flail over your left shoulder and in one fluid movement you whip it around you in a circle. After having travelled around your body the heavy ball connects with his right cheek(5), completely pulverising every bone on the right side of his face with the sickening sound of bones snapping and flesh ripping.
He is finally dead, and you are victorious, as it should be.

7 Kill some unconscious bloke to death with my flail.
Holding the cannon by the handle you fashioned from some rope so it would be easier to lift, you approach the slaughtered imperial regiment, looking for anything that is still breathing, yet shouldn't be.
The one knocked out by your dwarven brother is regaining conciousness, and probably suffering from some serious breathing problems. His life shall be yours. You grab the flail from the hook on your belt and start swinging it above your head. The man's eyes open and you can see the desperation in them.
"No please, I have a family, don't do this, can't I join the legion?"
"The legion does not accept weak dogs that deserve to be put down."
He never even heard the last two words as you mace smashed into his skull, forcing his face into the dirt, which is now stained by blood and bits of pulverised brain.

6 - 1 = 5 Let's keep this up and cut another imperial in two.
"WAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"
You feel alive, the axe burning brightly beside you, dead men scattered around you like there should be. This is the life you deserve to live, you only had to accept your calling as a warrior of Tzeentch.
Only one man remains, and although the dwarf is already jumping in his general direction you still charge the man, hoping to finish him off if the dwarf only wounds him. But no such thing happens, the dwarf falls short and his pistol goes off, leaving him a cloud of smoke, unable to attack his target. The imperial is still trying to rip the arrow from his shoulder as another strikes it. The impact and pain push him around and he's now facing you. You heft the massive axe over your head and bring it down upon his shoulder(5 + 2 = 6+1) going straight through and leaving his body just above his left leg. For good measure you also kick the the face of the man that is desperately clawing at your feet.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

The last remaining imperial has regained conciousness and is drawing the eight pointed star of the gods on his armour with the blood of his dead comrades. What will you do with him?
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
He might be of some use to us in the future.
Meh, humans aren't that "pleasurable", especially the males.

Who ever of you rolls the highest will decide the man's fate. Also gifts from the gods will be bestowed upon you next turn, give voice to your desires and you might see them fulfilled.....

Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:33 pm

"Let 'im go. More men for the horde is always gooder."

Fervently pray for greater mastery of my current telekinetic abilities. Let tornadoes of stone strip the flesh from the enemies of glorious lord Tzeentch!

My preference would be for an ability that lets me passively manipulate a handful of large stones and have them beat enemies mercilessly. Assuming they aren't directed to any specific target, they should just seek random foes to pulverize.

Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:05 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

>Feed him his intestines, goddammit.

Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:12 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Natti wrote:
>Feed him his intestines, goddammit.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:13 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next