View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
 Roll To Mech: Khorosho 

Post Re: Roll To Mech: Khorosho
I feel a friendly fire incident coming up...

Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:16 pm

> Hang back, evade if necessary.

Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:46 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

The remaining NT manages to get some last second shots off in Barqas direction, but they fail to save it from destruction.

TorrentHKU [3+5-1=8] [8]
> Railgun that son of a ♥♥♥♥♥.
Pilot name: John Freemech
Description: An energetic man with a fearsome beast of a goatee.
Releasing the Charge on your Railgun you fire on the NT, but it gets yanked into the air by Barqas charge causing your shot to miss, he's kinda lucky you didn't hit him there.
Mech: Starbanger

maart3n [7+2+4=13] [13] [5+3+1=9] [9]
Charge the last enemy. Lance first!
Pilot name: Barqa Octavius
Description: A veteran warrior with a temper, got sick of fighting for the companies and went rogue. Although he has a short fuse the man is still far more intelligent than he looks
Ability: Jet charge [+2 to the first attack made against an enemy with the lance]
Shoulder Barging the wrecked MAU off of your lance, you charge down the NT and dodging some last second fire from it, drive your lance through it so hard that it's lifted into the air.
Mech: Retiarius

Natti
>Observe Barqa
Pilot name: Harald "Hardrada" Blomgren
Description: A broad of build but rather short figure with a magnificent red beard. Doesn't talk much.
You stop and take a moment to watch Barqa destroy the remaining NT.
Mech: The Lumberjack

CaveCricket48 [3+3=6] [6] [13+1+4=18] [18]
> Hang back, evade if necessary.
Pilot Name: Markus "Mark" Tullen
Description: A light-skinned skinny 26 year-old man who used to work in an engineering bay. He doesn't say much, and is described as being "in the zone" when working.
Ability: Zen [+2 Accuracy, -2 Movement/Evasion] [2 Turn Duration, 3 Turn Cooldown [after end duration]]
You stay alert keeping an eye on things, but your alertness proves unecessary as the last enemy at this camp gets destroyed.
Mech: Snipehawk

Arcalane [2+1-1=2] [2]
> Drop into stable firing stance and smack the NT down with a couple of disruptor blasts.
Pilot Name: Irvine Callahan
Description: A lanky, tanned American pilot who lost his right eye before joining the mercs. It doesn't seem to have negatively affected his piloting skills. Calm and confident.
Ability: Evasion Focus [Scaling/variable skill: Evasion Focus (3) = +3 evasion, -3 accuracy. Evasion Focus (5) = +5 evasion, -5 accuracy. Etc.]
You quickly slam your mechs legs into the ground and slide to a rapid halt before firing at the NT with your disruptors, but they go wide, just as well that they did, Barqa was blocking a significant portion of the target.
Mech: Bloodhound "Delta"

Local Map:
John,Barqa, Harald, Markus and Irvine are at A3.

Readily Available Salvage:
[HANDHELD] IW01-A-WC [Cannon]
- MAGAZINE: 5/5 Slug SPARE MAGAZINES: 2-Slug

Usable by: maart3n [hands]

You can only loot the handheld weapons from your enemies immediately, [you can grab them and they're ready to use after a brief software interface period] you have to wait for salvage teams to bring back the destroyed enemies and take them apart to get anything else.
Repairs/etc. if you feel they are needed will be timeskipped when possible/logical from now on, but as a warning, going back for repairs will also give your enemies time to regroup/repair.
Next roll will bring in the next player, Fail Flail

Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:25 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

"They only scratched my paintjob, I'm ready for the next camp."

Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:26 pm

"I'm fine as long as you guys double-tap the bastards."

> On to the next camp!

Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:46 pm

Take the cannon.
"Ready"

Can I keep the NT on my lance and use him as a shield the next time I'm shot at?

Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:43 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

maart3n wrote:
Can I keep the NT on my lance and use him as a shield the next time I'm shot at?

Nah, it's a bit too small for you to do that.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:23 pm

Very well then, I'll just throw it to the side.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:17 pm

> "Still good to roll here. What's our next move?"

Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:54 am
Profile YIM
Loose Canon

> INFINITE.
RAGE.
Hop on my wagon.

"Since nobody else has any ideas, A4."

Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:44 pm
Profile WWW

For some reason this reminds me of power rangers...

Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:10 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Satisfied with how things went Harald calls over comms "They only scratched my paintjob, I'm ready for the next camp." but a little frustrated about how things went Markus grumbles "I'm fine as long as you guys double-tap the bastards." then after retrieving the Cannon from the fallen MAU Barqa calls out "Ready" to which Irvine agrees "Still good to roll here. What's our next move?" finally taking the initiative John shouts out "Since nobody else has any ideas, A4."
Just as you're leaving the camp, you the salvage team arrives along with both an engineering team to pick up Johann at which point Ivan opens up communications to you "Comrades, seeing how Johanns reactor is not playing nicely, we're moving Joan over to team 2 with you guys." only then do you notice that Joan is with them, how could you have missed that?
Arriving at camp A4, you spot a group of reaver units, an MAU and a pair of NTs, the NTs are of a different model to the ones you've already faced, the CA T-Dodo which is armed with a grenade launcher as well as tougher armour, the MAU is also a new model, a IWM02 Axe-e which is similar to the previously faced club but is armed with built in gatling guns in place of arms, and the same class of back mounted missile pod.

TorrentHKU
> INFINITE. RAGE. Hop on my wagon.
Pilot name: John Freemech
Description: An energetic man with a fearsome beast of a goatee.
Frustrated with how things have gone you decide to take charge and direct the team towards the next camp.
Mech: Starbanger

maart3n
Take the cannon.
Pilot name: Barqa Octavius
Description: A veteran warrior with a temper, got sick of fighting for the companies and went rogue. Although he has a short fuse the man is still far more intelligent than he looks
Ability: Jet charge [+2 to the first attack made against an enemy with the lance]
Shrugging off the NT you step over and retieve the fallen MAUs cannon, after your computer comfirms recognition of the weapon and a brief load time where it interfaces with your FCS it's ready to use, so you join the others in moving up tothe next camp.
Mech: Retiarius

Natti
----
Pilot name: Harald "Hardrada" Blomgren
Description: A broad of build but rather short figure with a magnificent red beard. Doesn't talk much.
Confident in the durability of your mechs armour, you follow along to the next camp.
Mech: The Lumberjack

CaveCricket48
> On to the next camp!
Pilot Name: Markus "Mark" Tullen
Description: A light-skinned skinny 26 year-old man who used to work in an engineering bay. He doesn't say much, and is described as being "in the zone" when working.
Ability: Zen [+2 Accuracy, -2 Movement/Evasion] [2 Turn Duration, 3 Turn Cooldown [after end duration]]
Giving your armour status display a dissatisfied glare you decide you can probablly manage at least one more battle before repairs are truly needed.
Mech: Snipehawk

Arcalane
----
Pilot Name: Irvine Callahan
Description: A lanky, tanned American pilot who lost his right eye before joining the mercs. It doesn't seem to have negatively affected his piloting skills. Calm and confident.
Ability: Evasion Focus [Scaling/variable skill: Evasion Focus (3) = +3 evasion, -3 accuracy. Evasion Focus (5) = +5 evasion, -5 accuracy. Etc.]
Relatively pleased with how you did in that battle, you go along wih the others, getting yourself over to camp A4.
Mech: Bloodhound "Delta"

Fail Flail
----
Pilot Name: Joan
Description: A younger female pilot, hesitant to talk of her past. With her short stature, tousled blonde hair and bright blue eyes, most say she'd be quite becoming if it weren't for the series of neural plugs, cabling and scars that cover her body. While she tends to be rather quiet and listless while outside of her mech, once hooked up her personality flips, becoming headstrong and confident.
Ability: On a roll [Every roll, upon a 20 or 19 gains a +1 for the duration of the mission, however: Every roll, upon a 1 or 2 gains a -1 modifier for the duration of the mission. Can stack.]
After your journey with the salvage team, you meet up with team 2, you've not worked with them much, but from what you've seen they're a rather well rounded team.
Mech: Fervor

Local Map:
John,Barqa, Harald, Markus, Irvine and Joan are at A4.

Enemy Status
[1]Dodo: no damage.
[2]Dodo: no damage.
[3]Axe: no damage.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:42 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

"I hope the Axe is stupid enough to target me."
>Start closing up on the enemies so that I can actually hit anyone. Fire off a warning shot at the Axe, hoping to catch its attention.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:19 pm

Let Joan take point with her shield until I get within range to Jet Charge the MAU.
Shoot a few missiles at the MAU to draw it's attention/piss it off.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:38 pm
Loose Canon

> Charge the railgun, lock on to the Axe with the railgun, get a bit closer using one of my big armored allies as a shield.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:16 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next