View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 NAGAD: Down the dungeon depths 

Post Re: Lets play a game. NAGAD
caekdemon

"Hello?"

> Crouch, and put hands out in every direction to try and find anything on the floor..

< You crouch down and search the floor with your hands for anything. You didn't find anything other than a small raise in the otherwise smooth floor.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:20 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

> Interesting, Observe surroundings for further details. One such details should involve current bindings; another, the occupants, the rest, the surroundings.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:26 pm

Post Re: NAGAD: Down the dungeon depths
Foa

> Interesting, Observe surroundings for further details. One such details should involve current bindings; another, the occupants, the rest, the surroundings.

< The bindings that are on you are the same kind of rope as what's on he floor, the person sounds to be a man talking on the phone quietly, and it also seems that the gun and the knife are actually fake, the have small spikes covering the handles/grip of each and all of the spikes have small holes in them. You however doubt that the knives on the desk are fake, but he will likely hear you if you try to get up.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:31 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

> Interesting Syringe there, wonder what it is. Lets see if loosening the arm binds makes any noticeable ruckus or eyesore. The Syringe looks nice, and so does the knife, further examine them.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:40 pm

Foa

> Interesting Syringe there, wonder what it is. Lets see if loosening the arm binds makes any noticeable ruckus or eyesore. The Syringe looks nice, and so does the knife, further examine them.

< You attempt to loosen the rope, and as soon as you do, it comes right off. Again, the knife is a fake and likely to kill you if you touch the handle. The syringe is empty and has a bit of blood on the needle. You rub your hand along the dull pain on your neck and feel a tiny hole. Looks like they drugged you.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:46 pm

I'm surprised that this is getting as much attention as it is considering its my first variation of rtd that wasn't completely moronic.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:48 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

> Now why would the guy notice if I got up? And for that matter, since I'm unhindered, I think he would still not like me the way I am, as it is. Are there spikes on other parts of the gun.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:53 pm

Foa

> Now why would the guy notice if I got up? And for that matter, since I'm unhindered, I think he would still not like me the way I am, as it is. Are there spikes on other parts of the gun.

< You look around a little bit more, and it seems he has a microphone near the weapons. Inspecting the gun further, its seems not to have spikes anywhere else.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:01 pm

> Chill while the walls settle down. Try to stay equidistant from all of them (based off of the noise).

Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:59 pm

Cavecricket48
> Chill while the walls settle down. Try to stay equidistant from all of them (based off of the noise).

< You walk around untill it sounds like the noise is about the same distance from all sides.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:28 am

> Wait for walls to settle. If they don't seem to be settling any time soon, Try to navigate the room using the sound of the walls to stay away from them. Try to figure out the rough shape of this place and if there are any hallways or something.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:12 am

Okay, after this I'm going to start doing everyone's rolls at the same time.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:13 am

Cavecricket48

> Wait for walls to settle. If they don't seem to be settling any time soon, Try to navigate the room using the sound of the walls to stay away from them. Try to figure out the rough shape of this place and if there are any hallways or something.

< You wait for the walls to settle, but they haven't yet. So you begin walking and eventually hear a screech some ways behind you. When the screech happened, the walls seemed to settle down and you could hear footsteps almost right behind you now. You begin to run and eventually hit a wall, but instead of getting thrown back you run through it, leaving you in a well lit room with a machete and a flashlight. The walls seem to be a off white color with dark red veins going through them and you now realize that they are organic.You see a bladed arm burst through the wall and you now have a screeching monster wanting to suck the marrow out of your bones.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:21 am

> Escape! towards the Machete while chucking the metal rod backwards at the blade beast. Grab the Machete with my left hand and if the beast is not currently charging at me and/or attacking, use Escape! to quickly close the distance and use the combined speed of my run and a swing to chop off the blade beasts head or, of it doesn't have a head, the blade arm.

If the base is about to/in the motion of an attack, dodge with Escape! and counter attack.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:05 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

> So because of said microphone, it is a bad idea to carefully pick up the gun by the barrel [where the spike aren't], using my arm bindings as a precautionary padding? Anyways, examine leg bindings, and see if I can reasonably rush, and pistol whip someone with an apparently poisonous gun grip.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next