View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 NAGAD: Down the dungeon depths 
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Post Re: NAGAD: Down the dungeon depths
Stand back up, this time try and search the whole room. If the thing pushes me away again, throw a fist in it's direction.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:36 am
Profile WWW

Foa

> So because of said microphone, it is a bad idea to carefully pick up the gun by the barrel [where the spike aren't], using my arm bindings as a precautionary padding? Anyways, examine leg bindings, and see if I can reasonably rush, and pistol whip someone with an apparently poisonous gun grip.

< Moving quickly, you wrap your discarded bindings into a makeshift glove and grab the gun by the barrel. Not feeling any pricks in your hand, you rush straight towards the man and go through him, without any resistance at all. Almost stabbing yourself with the gun, you run headfirst into a brick wall and fall unconcious.
You wake up in a almost pitch black room with a small beam of light coming from one side of the room. It sounds like something is screeching over there, and it sounds like someone is walking around right behind you.

CaveCricket

> Escape! towards the Machete while chucking the metal rod backwards at the blade beast. Grab the Machete with my left hand and if the beast is not currently charging at me and/or attacking, use Escape! to quickly close the distance and use the combined speed of my run and a swing to chop off the blade beasts head or, of it doesn't have a head, the blade arm.

If the base is about to/in the motion of an attack, dodge with Escape! and counter attack.

< Wasting no time, you throw the rod over your shoulder hoping that it may slow down the thing that the arm is attached to, while also running towards the machete. The rod makes a sickening squelch as it hits the organic wall. For a moment you stand there, machete in hand,wall flailing, hoping the bladed thing might get killed by the wall. Then it begins screeching again and it shows its whole body. Stepping through the "wall" it's legs look almost normal if you except them being abnormally pale. But when you see the torso and head, you almost vomit. It's lower abdomen is split open, side to side, with dried blood around the wound. It's other arm was completely missing, shards of bone sticking out of the shoulder joint. His head might have been handsome if it wasn't missing its jaw and one of its eyes. "Oh ♥♥♥♥..." You whisper to yourself as it blinks its remaining eye to adapt to the light. You then rush towards it before it really notices you're there, and aim a machete chop at it's neck. It's blade comes up and blocks some of the force, but deflects it into its skull and it falls over, machete still in head, twitching, but hopefully dead.

caekdemon

>Stand back up, this time try and search the whole room. If the thing pushes me away again, throw a fist in it's direction.

< You begin to search the room when you hear a loud screech and stop moving for a second. Looking in the general area that you heard it from, you see a beam of light coming from a otherwise too dark to see area.
You begin walking around more purposefully and barely notice a small thud while searching for a weapon.
Your mind is too preoccupied with whatever is screeching so mind numbingly loud.

Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:57 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

God damn it's been a while. I can barely remember what I was doing in this.

Try to remember what I was doing.

Try again to find an exit from the room.

Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:32 pm
Profile WWW

Caekdemon

>Try again to find an exit from the room.

< Looking around for a exit, you trip over the small indent on the floor and hear a crack come from it.

Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:36 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

> Turn to look in their direction, brandish the spiked gun. Be mindful if it isn't a threat..

Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:12 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Smack the hole in the floor. Repeatedly.

Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:09 pm
Profile WWW

> Yank the Machete out and hack at the beast to really make sure it's dead.

Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4