View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:28 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 380 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
 Into Unknown Lands - (7/7) - Roll 37 
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Post Re: Into Unknown Lands - (7/7) - Roll 33
Action in a sec, reading roll.

EDIT : Reading complete.

"Good to see that you are being careful. Better safe than sorry, sir...?"

"Oh, I almost forgot. Do you have a place where I can hand this head in, maybe a sort of bounty office?"

Get information from guard, head into town.

Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:16 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Into Unknown Lands - (7/7) - Roll 34
>Learn Lightning Bolt, find out from the guard the location of the town smithy. Leave for there and inquire about work.

Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:49 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

"Aha! I am Arkady. This is friend. Don't know his name, but he is not demon! All is good, haha!
Oh, you are not demon either, hm? I can tell.
So who are you? Where is this?"

> Stand up, converse with females and not-a-demon-friend.

Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:13 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

" Well, we are definitely not where that demon was, or the town we disappeared from, earlier, that I can say for certain. "

"
I'm Erale, and.. I don't know if my partner here really feels up to giving her name. I guess I should figure out a nickname or knick-knack for her... "
At the very least, Mikoto will be called Irel.

>
Try for Auto Cast, because of shenanigans, and follow the group. It is at this point the shears seem like they are phoning it in, as to their purpose, but so help me, I will find something.
Etc etc, I'm still up for conversation from the blokes.

Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:45 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

"I'm Paethos, what's going on?"

Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:25 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

" Apparently being summoned by demons, to which they get killed by us, and meeting non-demons, to which is a bit ubrupt "

Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:48 pm
Loose Canon

> Keep learning Plasma Storm, start heading south while the others talk.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:43 pm
Profile WWW

Waltz through. Learn Shadow Walk (decreases chance of being spotted when sneaking). Look for an opulent or otherwise expensive-looking building. Palaces, etc. Failing that, find a high-end store not occupied by any of the people teleported to the demon fight.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:24 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

[If it isn't clear, "Try for" means "Try to learn" Auto-Cast]

Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:02 am

Post Re: Into Unknown Lands - (7/7) - Roll 35

Roll 35

Time: ???

TorrentHKU
Name : (Lv 31) Mikoto Freeman
>>

Arkady: "Aha! I am Arkady. This is friend. Don't know his name, but he is not demon! All is good, haha!

Erale: "Well, we are definitely not where that demon was, or the town we disappeared from, earlier, that I can say for certain.
I'm Erale, and.. I don't know if my partner here really feels up to giving her name. I guess I should figure out a nickname or knick-knack for her.."

Paethos: "I'm Paethos, what's going on?"

Erale: "Apparently being summoned by demons, to which they get killed by us, and meeting non-demons, to which is a bit ubrupt"

You continue learning Plasma Storm and start heading south, leaving the other three people.

After a bit of walking, you come upon the southern town, a large collection of cottages, small shops, and farms. There are a few men patrolling the perimeter with crude helmets on their heads and spears in hand, but they don't pay you any mind.

<<
Conditions :
HP : 4/4
SP : 1/1
MP : 7.4/10

TheKebbit
Name : (Lv 33) Jawson
>>

You learn Lightning Bolt s'more and ask the guard where the town smithy is, to which he replies that it's on the western side of town beside a canal.

Trekking to the town's west side. you find while the more central part of town is full of various buildings, the western side is more open with fields and small villages. A large canal runs through the western area front north to south, and it isn't hard to find a cluster of large structures with several chimneys and water wheels sitting beside the waterflow.

Walking up to the main structure, the air is full of the sounds of men shouting, hammers pounding, and forges firing. The entrance is a great set of double doors with bands of iron running across, both of them opened wide to show you the busy work of turning ingots into brilliant tools, weapons, and armor.

The main structure has a great water wheel on the outside, which powers automatic hammers, saws, grinders, and drills on the inside. There are maybe a dozen men tending to machines or pieces of metal or both, while one particular hefty man stands in the center of the room shouting orders here and there.

<<
Conditions :
HP : 5/5
SP : 1/1
MP : 7/7

BearsofInsanity
Name : (Lv 33) Vesh
>>

You waltz through the gate.

Hmm, the system doesn't seem to be responding to "sneaking" and "spotting," and simply entering the name "Shadow Walk" doesn't do anything. Something about "sneaking invalid action" or something. Looks like you'll have to do this sneaking stuff manually.

Around town there aren't any decadent buildings, but there is a town hall and a jewlery shop. There's also a cluster of stone structures beside a canal on the western side of town, almost like a factory, but it looks like someone one you know is standing in front of the entrance.

<<
Conditions :
SP : 3.6/6
MP : 1/1

Foa
Name : (Lv 30) Erale Deimas
>>

Arkady: "Aha! I am Arkady. This is friend. Don't know his name, but he is not demon! All is good, haha!

"Well, we are definitely not where that demon was, or the town we disappeared from, earlier, that I can say for certain.
I'm Erale, and.. I don't know if my partner here really feels up to giving her name. I guess I should figure out a nickname or knick-knack for her.."

"Apparently being summoned by demons, to which they get killed by us, and meeting non-demons, to which is a bit ubrupt"

Mikoto starts heading south, leaving the three of you.

You start learning Autocast.

<<
Conditions :
HP : 3/3
SP : 3/3
MP : 5/6

caekdaemon
Name : (Lv 33) Jantus Deklius
>>

"Good to see that you are being careful. Better safe than sorry, sir...?"

He nods his head.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Do you have a place where I can hand this head in, maybe a sort of bounty office?"

Guard: "We don't have anyone paying bounties, but there's a taxidermist who's taken up making equipment out of beast parts. I'm sure he would be happy to make that head into something useful, or buy it off of you."

You then head into town. It's quite large with numerous buildings of different sizes here and there, some shops, some residential, some both. It isn't long before you stop in front of the taxidermist's shop, which has the heads of large animals and monsters snarling through the aged windows.

<<
Conditions :
HP : 6/6
SP : 0.4/3

- Heavy Load (-5.1 AGI) - Carrying too many items.

Roast Veg
Name : (Lv 30) Paethos Mist
>>

Erale: "Well, we are definitely not where that demon was, or the town we disappeared from, earlier, that I can say for certain.

"I'm Paethos, what's going on?"

Erale: "Apparently being summoned by demons, to which they get killed by us, and meeting non-demons, to which is a bit ubrupt"

The Light-haired girl who isn't Erale starts heading south, leaving the three of you.

<<
Conditions :
HP : 6/6
SP : 4/4

Miggles
Name : (Lv 30) Arkady Grisha
>>

"Aha! I am Arkady. This is friend. Don't know his name, but he is not demon! All is good, haha!

The Light-haired girl who isn't Erale starts heading south, leaving the three of you.

<<
Conditions :
SP : 2/2
MP : 8/8

All

-

Maps

Enemies

Combat Log

Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:56 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Head inside, with the head in hand.

"Hello?"

Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:02 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

"Hey wait"
> Follow

Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:50 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

> Follow.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:33 pm
Profile WWW

>Wait for a lull in the orders, then give the man in charge a bonecrushing handshake and asks if he needs extra labor.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:35 pm

Hack the system. Failing that, look around the jewelers for secret entrances, back doors, etc. Should there be none, walk in through the front door.

Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:22 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 380 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next