View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:10 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 380 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
 Into Unknown Lands - (7/7) - Roll 37 
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Post Re: Into Unknown Lands - (7/7) - Roll 35
> Run after/Chase down Mikoto; continue learning about the auto cast.
" IREL!!! "

Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:17 am
Loose Canon

> Keep walking.
Learn Plasma Storm.
Irel? What's an Irel.

Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:51 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

TorrentHKU wrote:
Irel? What's an Irel.

Hmmm.

A google tells me that IReL stands for the Irish Research eLibrary. It also stands for Indian Rare Earths Limited. I think it is a shortened form of Ireland, though. That's what it matches the most.

Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:05 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

it's erale's nickname for mikoto im p sure

Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:14 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

It is also the name I used for the Helmseer of the Bellowing Nautilus, the Supreme Ark.
Irel Htilogo, possibly related to Nayra Htilogo, Mongoloid War Archer, of many years prior.

Because of flavor text reasons, be a bit winded, for reasons, in regards of interacting with HKU this turn.

Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:03 am

Post Re: Into Unknown Lands - (7/7) - Roll 36

Roll 36

Time: ???

TorrentHKU
Name : (Lv 31) Mikoto Freeman
>>

You hear Erale shouting "IREL!!!" in the distance behind you. First taking a very brief moment to ponder what an irel is, you then head into the town.

It looks like a nice enough places. Clean cobblestone streets, children playing around while women tend to chores, dogs barking here and there, and a nice patrol around the outside.

Around the middle of town are several shops here and there, and in the center is what looks like a town hall or something.

<<
Conditions :
HP : 4/4
SP : 1/1
MP : 7.5/10

TheKebbit
Name : (Lv 33) Jawson
>>

You wait for the man to halt the flow of orders streaming from is bearded mouth before walking over and giving him your best demon-bone crushing handshake, asking if he needs extra labor as the man's hand lets out a quick barrage of cracks, despite the near-deafening ringing of metal striking metal and stones grinding steel.

???: "Haha! Quite a grip you have there!"

You feel his hand tighten around your own, and several sharp cracks as well as spikes of pain shoot out from your limb.

???: "I've got most of all of my positions filled, but I can certainly find a place for a strongarm like you! What are you good at besides hard labor!?"

It's hard to tell if he's yelling just so you can hear him over the sounds of metal-shaping or because of his excitement of having a new employee.

<<
Conditions :
HP : 5/5
SP : 1/1
MP : 7/7

BearsofInsanity
Name : (Lv 33) Vesh
>>

Hack the system? You're not even sure how to start. There isn't a console or anything around to type stuff in. Whatever.

The jewler's store doesn't have any secret entrances from a quick walk-and-look around the building. There's a back door, but a careful check of the knob reveals that it's locked, and it looks quick sturdy, too sturdy to break in without alerting someone.

So, you just walk in through the front. There are counters to the left, right, and back of the room, glass tops and sides to display the gold, silver, and gems contained.

A man behind the back counter dressed in a white tunic and black pants is there to greet you.

???: "Welcome. How may I help you?"

<<
Conditions :
SP : 3.7/6
MP : 1/1

Foa
Name : (Lv 30) Erale Deimas
>>

Paethos: "Hey wait."

"IREL!!!"

You take off after Mikoto with Arkady and Paethos following behind.

Eventually the three of you reach the edge of a town. There are scores of houses, children playing, women working, and men patrolling. Mikoto isn't in sight, probably because she already headed in.

<<
Conditions :
HP : 3/3
SP : 3/3
MP : 5.6/6

caekdaemon
Name : (Lv 33) Jantus Deklius
>>

You walk into the store while holding the demon head.

"Hello?"

The inside of the store is cozy, if you find stuffed animal bodies and heads, along with fur mats and skeletons cozy.

Shelves and counters are to the sides of the store, forming aisles full of animals and animal accessories. To the back of the room is a much longer counter parellel to the back wall, and a hallway to the right.

A man comes from said hallway, wearing some cargo pants, a leather fest, racoon hat, and a surprised expression.

???: "Good god! Is that a demon's head?"

He quickly navigates around the counter and makes his way to you, leaning forward slightly and taking a good long look at the head.

???: "Yes it is. Hmm, quite fresh as well. Are you a hunter? Do you want me to mount this on a plaque? Where's the rest of the demon?"

<<
Conditions :
HP : 6/6
SP : 0.5/3

- Heavy Load (-5.1 AGI) - Carrying too many items.

Roast Veg
Name : (Lv 30) Paethos Mist
>>

"Hey wait."

Erale: "IREL!!!"

Erale takes off in a run after the girl, and you and Arkady follow behind her, though at an easier pace.

Eventually the three of you reach the edge of a town. There are scores of houses, children playing, women working, and men patrolling. Mikoto isn't in sight, probably because she already headed in.

<<
Conditions :
HP : 6/6
SP : 4/4

Miggles
Name : (Lv 30) Arkady Grisha
>>

"Hey wait."

Erale: "IREL!!!"

Erale takes off in a run after the girl, and you and Paethos follow behind her, though at an easier pace.

<<
Conditions :
SP : 2/2
MP : 8/8

All

-

Maps

Enemies

Combat Log

Last edited by CaveCricket48 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:15 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

i followed myself cough

Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:46 am
Profile WWW

The machinations of your mind are an enigma.

Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:39 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

"I suppose you could call me a hunter, yes. As for the head, I was looking for a pricing or maybe a conversion into a helmet. The rest of the demon is well, rotting in some room somewhere. The strangest thing happened, you see."

If the head can be turned into a helmet, can I have some stats before I go through with it?

Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:31 pm
Profile WWW

"I think quickly, sir. Small knack for kinetic magic as of now, working on progressing it into full-blown object shifting. Anything technical you need me to pick up on the fly, I can get it done."

> Request assignment to the mass-production of spears and helmets for the local military.

Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:36 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

> Look for something interesting. A shop, quest-givers, plot. Etc.

Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:22 pm
Profile WWW

Approach the counter.
"Hello. I'm looking for (insert contents of whatever's in the case in front of him). Can I get a closer look?"
When he bends down to open the case, stab him in the back of the throat with an arrow.

Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:48 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

> Browse Town in Search for Rambunctious Sorceresses that forget their Rings on Friends' Fingers, and with such a brisk pace, learning AutoCast shouldn't be that much of an issue.

Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:19 am
Loose Canon

> Head to the town hall. I'm sure someone in charge has need for a capable monster eliminator if they've got armed patrols patrolling.

Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:42 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

By the way, I ain't actioned yet. I need to know the stats for the helm before I can proceed with making an action.

Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:08 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 380 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next