View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Roll to Dodge - Tiny Gods 

Post Re: Roll to Dodge - Tiny Gods
-Character Sheet-
Name: Dr. Gregory Martel
Description: Martel is an unimposing, doughy figure of 5'11", frequently dressed in faded and burned safety overalls over the business casual attire demanded by his corporate employers. His dull green eyes squint, barely focused through smudged glasses. A sad, too-short necktie resplendent in the psychedelic colors of the 60s attempts to liven his appearance and fails, contrasting strangely with the respirator that hangs around his neck during work hours. The attention that his thinning hair no longer requires goes into his mustache, which is neatly trimmed although always slightly lopsided due to poor perspective vision.
Background: A nervous chemical engineer more used to managing plastics synthetic cascades and working around rate-determinants than dealing with people, Dr. Martel's meteoric fall from scientific grace went unnoticed by all but himself. After pioneering work in solvents in the heady, brilliant days of a youth at a prestigious technical school, he rapidly fell into middle management of a synthesis plant and found himself unable to do anything but grind out wages to house himself and his elderly dog, Martel's only companion following the death of his parents. Fond of stamp and mineral collecting, extremely conscientious of his work and idiosyncratically tidy at home. Phlegmatic to a fault, pleasant to acquaintances and strangers, but prone to ignoring his surroundings and giving vague, blustering speeches.
Gift Name: Trinket Composite

Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:39 am
Loose Canon

God dammit Kebbit your char makes me want to hug him and make sure he succeeds at this game, stop metagaming so hard.

Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:45 am
Profile WWW

Clearly what I am taking is the right path.

Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:57 am
Loose Canon

Alright, just waiting on Foa and Offendo now.

Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:37 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Foa wrote:
I'm afraid of Power Overlap... since, I want to try again at being someone from Noitu Love 2.

Quote:
Foe: :o
MEDUKA MEGUCA: Black Rabbit
Foe: woot

Finally starting on this behemotic mess.
Quote:
-Character Sheet-
Name: Morrissa "Eonislara" Leona
Description: What is readily apparent about her, is her fiery mane of hair (of a wavy orange) and distinctly dull grey eyes-- both of which she passes it off as heredity. As far as her other features are her partiality to beige, and light blues in her outfits; she has a large, iridescent and ashen tattoo that rounds her right shoulder. She is physically fit, as can be described later, but she is generally a lanky and muscular form that measures to about 5'3". And, lastly, clothing often exaggerates her slight pear-shaped body.
Background: [TBD]
Gift Name: Black Rabbit

Yes the tattoo involves gradients, and yes, you can have gradients with tattoos.

[Lani Mona-> Mona Lani -> Morrissa Lanielle]
Eonislara]

Last edited by Foa on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:07 am

I can has slot?

Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:07 pm

-Character Sheet-
Name: Nick Vale
Description: 5 ft 10 in, Fit man who usually wears whatever he wants but it usually ends up with him wearing jeans, jacket and tshirt.
Background: When he was 11, his parents and both sisters died in a car accident caused by a gang shooting in the window and hitting his father, causing them to crash and him being the only survivor for unknown reasons. He was taken into a family as a orphan where he began to love making machines of sorts, including when he was 17 a prototype electro-magnetic generator that gave out more electricity than a nuclear power plant. Sliding through school easily and eventually getting into collage with nothing but his nice personality. But on one weekend he came home to find his new family's house burning and his adoptive parents dead on the lawn, his grades fell and he dropped out and became homeless. He now roams the streets, helping out anybody that can give him information on that gang. But he always manages to get clean and every now and then new clothing.

Almost done :P

Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:38 pm

All eight slots have been filled, sorry.

There'll probably be a waiting list, though.

Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:16 pm
Loose Canon

Whoops, so they are. I don't like waiting lists though. Usually means contacting people who vaguely were interested long ago and then stopped caring after the game started.

Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:22 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I'm finishing my Background, I've already drafted the main points with Caek the other day.
It just goes to show, I am not a Scrublord like Revocane.

Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:26 pm

Well ♥♥♥♥.

Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:28 pm
Profile WWW

I wanted to be cool tho ;-;

Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:17 pm

-Character Sheet-
Name: Saladin Ashur
Description: Saladin, or as he is known around, Sal, is an old, somewhat frail man, but is working to reverse the effects of pollution on his body. Sal is an ex-businessman, and people generally respected him as one. He was well liked around his neighborhood and surrounding city. Being indoors for extensive time has not dampened his status; he is still quite aware of the outside world. About 6 feet in his young age, his weak bones in his age force him to have a slight hunch. He has a difficult time moving quickly, though he can walk with little effort using a cane. His senses are up to par, despite his rough past.

Background: All of his life he has lived as a humble businessman, owning a small restaurant inherited from his old man in what could be considered the "nicer part of town." In his young age, he was an active socialite and an ambitious worker which allowed his political and social influence to grow. However, his weakness and frailty from the excess pollution and poisoning in the later life forced him to retire at age 60, nearly breaking his entire spirit. He is still alive, hoping to reclaim his business as soon as he is fit once more. His time now consists of staying indoors, safe from the toxicity of the outside air, and slowly working his body back to his former self.

Gift Name: Hive Talker

Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:37 pm

foe pls

Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:29 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I hate backstory.

Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next