View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:29 am



Reply to topic  [ 3845 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 257  Next
 Ad Infidium (Roll 307) - ON HOLD TEMPORARILY 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Ad Infidium (Roll 307) - ON HOLD TEMPORARILY
Reboot of RtD Infidi, starting from the beginning with a fresh set of rules. All can join, until the slots are filled.



The world as the players know it:

Image

Events so far - Public Editing
Events so far - Read Only


Rules:


Races:


Abilities:


Character building:


Info Dump (List view recommended)

______________________________


Players:
-TorrentHKU (John Freemaneth)
-TheKebbit (Kleigg)
-Amazigh (Kyeltziv)
-CrazyMLC (Vandolf)

______________________________


Last edited by CaveCricket48 on Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:23 am, edited 388 times in total.



Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:38 pm
Profile
Online
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium
I'm in. Gonna make John Freemaneth happen again.

Name: John Freemaneth
Race: Human
Stats:
Stamina: 4/4
Arcane: 4/4
AP: 3/3
Strength: 6
Arcane: 6
Aim: 8
Evasion: 5
Will: 4
Speed: 1
Ability: Kinetic Impulse


Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:16 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3544
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium
Code:
Kleigg (Human)

-Base stats-
Stamina: 4/4
Arcane: 4/4
AP: 3/3
Strength: 4
Arcane: 4
Aim: 8
Evasion: 4
Will: 9
Speed: 1

-Abilities-
Nullify


Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:09 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 3520
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium
Code:
Name: Wolf
Race: Lupus
Stats:
Stamina: 8/8
Arcane: 2/2
AP: 2/2
Strength: 8
Arcane: 1
Aim: 4
Evasion: 4
Will: 6
Speed: 6


Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:59 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium (Roll 1)
First roll. You can change your abilities/stat distributions if you want.
Check your stats in case I'm blind and messed something up.




Roll 1



Name: John Freemaneth
Race: Human
____________________

You start by opening your eyes, letting the sunlight temporarily blind you as you pull yourself up from the grass and get to your feet. You and two other fellows, one a human like you, the other one of those hefty lupus, appear to be in a vast, grassy plain, the emerald blades stretching as far as the eye can see. From your hilltop vantage point, you spot a dirt road closeby, with two signs planted in the earth.

North
Mead

South
Hopluit

A painful tingle lances through your right arm, and you shake the limb to get blood flowing. Seems you’ve been sleeping on it. A quick check of your magic, conjuring an orb of contained kinetic energy, confirms everything in working order and that nothing needs to be amputated.
____________________

Conditions:
Stamina: 4/4
Mana: 4/4
AP: 3/3



Name: Kleigg
Race: Human
____________________

You feel cold. Even when you wake and find yourself in a green, sunny plain that should be warm to everyone else, you feel cold. You’ve always felt cold, thanks to your rare magical “gift,” one that has a knack for blotting out every other type of magic.

But, at least you’re not alone. Two others happen to be with you, a human and a lupus, and are waking up as well. Eying your surroundings, it seems to be an endless stretch of grassy plains. Nearby is a dirt road with two helpful signs pointing in opposite directions.

North
Mead

South
Hopluit
____________________

Conditions:
Stamina: 4/4
Mana: 4/4
AP: 3/3



Name: Wolf
Race: Lupus
____________________

You let out a yawn and stretch your back, shaking off the sleepiness before taking a look at your surroundings. Looks like you’re with one other… Er, two others, both humans, in a large grassy plain. You’re not really sure what you’re doing here, but seems nice and warm.

Nearby is a dirt road with two signs pointing in opposite directions.

North
Mead

South
Hopluit
____________________

Conditions:
Stamina: 8/8
Mana: 2/2
AP: 2/2


Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:53 am
Profile
Online
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium (Roll 1)
"Hey gents. You two alright?"


Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:58 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3544
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium (Roll 1)
"Where... when? How did we get here?

Who are you all?

Whatever the answer to that question - I think we need to go. Perhaps to Hopluit?"


Did Areku take a physical ability which is still being decided on?


Last edited by TheKebbit on Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:28 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium (Roll 1)
Areku has yet to provide a physical ability.


Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:16 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 3520
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium (Roll 1)
Areku hereby provides a physical ability:

Code:
Spring to Action:
Double Speed for a turn, halve speed for the following one.


Awaiting GM approval and/or refusal.


"Mead. Mead has the correct sound."


Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:48 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3544
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium (Roll 1)
"To Mead, then."

>Lurch to my feet and begin stumping up the road to Mead.


Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:05 pm
Profile
Online
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium (Roll 1)
"To Mead then."
> Follow.


Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:01 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 8899
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium (Roll 2)
Areku: ability approved.

Also, bit of rules updated.



Roll 2



Name: John Freemaneth
Race: Human
____________________

"Hey gents. You two alright?"

Kleigg: "Where... when? How did we get here?

Who are you all?

Whatever the answer to that question - I think we need to go. Perhaps to Hopluit?"


Wolf: "Mead. Mead has the correct sound."

Kleigg: "To Mead, then."

Your party of three take the dirt road North, towards the unknown but hopefully tasty “Mead.” The trip is fairly unnoteworthy, lots of grass here and there, until a trio of humans spring up from a hill beside the road. Two of them have swords on their belts, the other a bow in hand.

Swordsman 1: ”Lo there travellers! This’ere’s a toll station, t’help maintain the road an’ all.”

Looking at the road, it seems to be just two dirt paths running parallel as if wagons did all the work over time.

Swordsman 1: ”S’just 5 coppers a head, nothin’ too steep.”
____________________

Conditions:
Stamina: 4/4
Mana: 4/4
AP: 3/3



Name: Kleigg
Race: Human
____________________

John: "Hey gents. You two alright?"

"Where... when? How did we get here?

Who are you all?

Whatever the answer to that question - I think we need to go. Perhaps to Hopluit?"


Wolf: "Mead. Mead has the correct sound."

"To Mead, then."

Your party of three take the dirt road North, towards the unknown but hopefully tasty “Mead.” The trip is fairly unnoteworthy, lots of grass here and there, until a trio of humans spring up from a hill beside the road. Two of them have swords on their belts, the other a bow in hand.

Swordsman 1: ”Lo there travellers! This’ere’s a toll station, t’help maintain the road an’ all.”

Looking at the road, it seems to be just two dirt paths running parallel as if wagons did all the work over time.

Swordsman 1: ”S’just 5 coppers a head, nothin’ too steep.”
____________________

Conditions:
Stamina: 4/4
Mana: 4/4
AP: 3/3



Name: Wolf
Race: Lupus
____________________

John: "Hey gents. You two alright?"

Kleigg: "Where... when? How did we get here?

Who are you all?

Whatever the answer to that question - I think we need to go. Perhaps to Hopluit?"


"Mead. Mead has the correct sound."

Kleigg: "To Mead, then."

Your party of three take the dirt road North, towards the unknown but hopefully tasty “Mead.” The trip is fairly unnoteworthy, lots of grass here and there, until a trio of humans spring up from a hill beside the road. Two of them have swords on their belts, the other a bow in hand.

Swordsman 1: ”Lo there travellers! This’ere’s a toll station, t’help maintain the road an’ all.”

Looking at the road, it seems to be just two dirt paths running parallel as if wagons did all the work over time.

Swordsman 1: ”S’just 5 coppers a head, nothin’ too steep.”
____________________

Conditions:
Stamina: 8/8
Mana: 2/2
AP: 2/2


Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:17 am
Profile
Online
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium (Roll 2)
"We'll take our 15 copper then."
> Launch a kinetic sphere at each, 1 mana for each sphere.


Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:24 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3544
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium (Roll 2)
>Fall back and keep my hands clean.


Last edited by TheKebbit on Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:51 am
Profile
Online
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium (Roll 2)
HE'S MY EXP KEBBIT STOP KILL STEALING


Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:11 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 3845 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 257  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.036s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off ]