View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:41 pm



Reply to topic  [ 3845 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 257  Next
 Ad Infidium (Roll 307) - ON HOLD TEMPORARILY 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3868
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium (Roll 2)
Can our player characters be reasonably expected to fight soldiers while completely unequipped?


Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:19 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium (Roll 2)
Areku alone could kick their asses.
I alone have a pretty good chance.


Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:47 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4994
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium (Roll 2)
>Step back and observe as well.


Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:34 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11741
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium (Roll 3)
Rules have been updated a bit, might wanna give those a look-over.



Roll 3



Name: John Freemaneth
Race: Human
____________________

"We'll take our 15 copper then."

You form and fire three glassy kinetic spheres in rapid succession, each one hurtling towards a different target.

You: 8 Aim + 3 Roll = 11 vs 10 = 5 Roll + 5 Evasion :Swordsman 1
You: 8 Aim + 5 Roll = 13 vs 10 = 5 Roll + 5 Evasion :Swordsman 2
You: 8 Aim + 6 Roll = 14 vs 10 = 5 Roll + 5 Evasion :Archer

All of the kinetic bolts connect, the swordsmen and archer taking the blow in their torsos, but to your disappointment they aren’t even staggered.

Swordsman 1: ”Looks like we’ve got a fighter!”

The swordsmen draw their blades and the archer readies an arrow. You’ve got a fight on your hands now.
____________________

Conditions:
Stamina: 4/4
Mana: 2/4
AP: 1/3



Name: Kleigg
Race: Human
____________________

John: "We'll take our 15 copper then."

Aiming a palm towards the strangers, three glassy orbs appear and hurl themselves towards the humans in rapid succession, each one striking the target in the torso. All of them stand firm despite the concussive impacts and draw weapons.

Swordsman 1: ”Looks like we’ve got a fighter!”

Seems like John’s got a fight on his hands. You and Wolf decide to take a step back and observe.
____________________

Conditions:
Stamina: 4/4
Mana: 4/4
AP: 3/3



Name: Wolf
Race: Lupus
____________________

John: "We'll take our 15 copper then."

Aiming a palm towards the strangers, three glassy orbs appear and hurl themselves towards the humans in rapid succession, each one striking the target in the torso. All of them stand firm despite the concussive impacts and draw weapons.

Swordsman 1: ”Looks like we’ve got a fighter!”

Seems like John’s got a fight on his hands. You and Kleigg decide to take a step back and observe.
____________________

Conditions:
Stamina: 8/8
Mana: 2/2
AP: 2/2




_____Enemies_____

Enemy stats aren’t normally shown, but they will be for this battle to present conditions and stat changes in battle.

Name: Swordsman 1
Race: Human
Conditions:
Stamina: 6/6
Mana: 4/4
AP: 3/3

Trauma: 7/20 ( -35% Strength , -35% Evasion )
Strength -3.9 => -0
Evasion -3.25 => -0



Name: Swordsman 2
Race: Human
Conditions:
Stamina: 6/6
Mana: 4/4
AP: 3/3

Trauma: 7/20 ( -35% Strength , -35% Evasion )
Strength -3.9 => -0
Evasion -3.25 => -0



Name: Archer
Race: Human
Conditions:
Stamina: 6/6
Mana: 4/4
AP: 3/3

Trauma: 7/20 ( -35% Strength , -35% Evasion )
Strength -3.9 => -0
Evasion -3.25 => -0



Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:48 pm
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium (Roll 3)
"Once more with gusto!"
> 2 Mana sphere at the bowman.


Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:09 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4994
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium (Roll 3)
>Spring to Action
>Run towards swordsman 1, punch to the face. 8 stamina.


Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:10 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3868
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium (Roll 3)
>Advance to Swordsman 1.
>Deliver a beating to Swordsman 1 on the order of 4 stamina.


Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11741
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium (Roll 4)
Rules will be tweaked in a bit!



Roll 4



Name: John Freemaneth
Race: Human
____________________

In the blink of an eye, Wolf rushes towards Swordsman 1 and swings a mighty punch, only to miss. Soon after, the archer fires off an arrow into your gut and the second swordsman slashes your chest with his blade.

Ignoring the excruciating pain, you let loose a kinetic bolt at the archer, landing the shot and knocking him on his ass.

Kleigg charges forward and slams a fist into Swordsman 1’s gut, knocking him back.


Swordsman 1: ”A-alright! We give up!”

The three of them drop their weapons in the ground, while the archer tosses a white roll of cloth at You.

Archer: ”S-sorry ‘bout that, money’s be-en gettin’ tight. We just wanted a few coppers for dinner. Patch yer’self up, yeah?”
____________________

Conditions:
Stamina: 4/4
Mana: 1/4
AP: 1/3

Cut: 18/20 (-30% Strength , -30% Evasion)
Strength -5.4 => -1.4
Evasion -4.5 => -0.5

Arrow in Stomach



Name: Kleigg
Race: Human
____________________

In the blink of an eye, Wolf rushes towards Swordsman 1 and swings a mighty punch, only to miss. Soon after, the archer fires off an arrow into John’s gut and the second swordsman slashes at John’s chest.

Despite the wounds, John lets loose a kinetic bolt at the archer, landing the shot and knocking him on his ass.

You take your queue to attack and charge forward, and slaming a fist into Swordsman 1’s gut and staggering him.


Swordsman 1: ”A-alright! We give up!”

The three of them drop their weapons in the ground, while the archer tosses a white roll of cloth at John.

Archer: ”S-sorry ‘bout that, money’s be-en gettin’ tight. We just wanted a few coppers for dinner. Patch yer’self up, yeah?”
____________________

Conditions:
Stamina: 1/4
Mana: 4/4
AP: 3/3



Name: Wolf
Race: Lupus
____________________

In the blink of an eye, you surge forward and swing a mighty blow at Swordsman 1, only to miss.

Meanwhile, the archer and second swordsman attack John, who then launches a kinetic bolt at the archer in counterattack.

Kleigg rushes forward and gives the first swordsman a mighty punch in the gut, knocking him back.


Swordsman 1: ”A-alright! We give up!”

The three of them drop their weapons in the ground, while the archer tosses a white roll of cloth at John.

Archer: ”S-sorry ‘bout that, money’s be-en gettin’ tight. We just wanted a few coppers for dinner. Patch yer’self up, yeah?”
____________________

Conditions:
Stamina: 1/8
Mana: 2/2
AP: 2/2




_____Enemies_____

Name: Swordsman 1
Race: Human
Conditions:
Stamina: 6/6
Mana: 4/4
AP: 3/3

Trauma: 15/20 ( -75% Strength , -75% Evasion )
Strength -4.5 => -0.5
Evasion -3.75 => -0



Name: Swordsman 2
Race: Human
Conditions:
Stamina: 6/6
Mana: 4/4
AP: 3/3

Trauma: 7/20 ( -35% Strength , -35% Evasion )
Strength -3.9 => -0
Evasion -3.25 => -0



Name: Archer
Race: Human
Conditions:
Stamina: 6/6
Mana: 4/4
AP: 3/3

Trauma: 15/20 ( -75% Strength , -75% Evasion )
Strength -4.5 => -0.5
Evasion -3.75 => -0



Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:35 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3868
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium (Roll 4)
"I am sorry it had to be this way."
>Move on to Mead.


Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:28 pm
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium (Roll 4)
"I-
Yeah, sure. Ow.
If you had swords and a bow and need food, why aren't you hunting."
> Patch self up. Ow.


Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:42 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:01 am
Posts: 6211
Location: In your office, earning your salary.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium (Roll 4)
Can I join?

Name: P'orihc
Race: Chirop
Stats:
Stamina: 2/2
Mana: 8/8
AP: 2/2
Strength: 1
Arcane: 9
Aim: 6
Evasion: 6
Will: 4
Speed: 1
Ability: Telepathic


Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:37 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Posts: 4994
Location: The Grills Locker.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium (Roll 4)
>Wait for a bit before leaving postpunch stance.
"Hm. I missed."


Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:38 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 11741
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium (Roll 5)
Asklar has been tactically inserted into the game!
Rules updated (Conditions)!
All characters received free clothes!




Roll 5



Name: John Freemaneth
Race: Human
____________________

Kleigg: "I am sorry it had to be this way."

"I-
Yeah, sure. Ow.
If you had swords and a bow and need food, why aren't you hunting."


Archer: ”There used to be more of us. Last we tried hunting the others became food to some beasts.”

Wolf pauses for a moment before recovering from his post-punch stance.

Wolf: "Hm. I missed."

After carefully removing the arrow (ripping it out as fast as you can, which probably wasn’t the best idea), you patch yourself up with the white cloth. The three of you then continue your way to the North as best as your injured body allows. Not too long after, you come upon a lanky, clothed but furry creature lying in the grass. A Chirop?

He opens eyes, and looks a bit confused as to where he is.
____________________

Conditions:
Stamina: 4/4
Mana: 2/4
AP: 2/3

Cut: 17/40 (Patched up)
Strength -17 => -13
Evasion -17 => -13



Name: Kleigg
Race: Human
____________________

"I am sorry it had to be this way."

John: "I-
Yeah, sure. Ow.
If you had swords and a bow and need food, why aren't you hunting."


Archer: ”There used to be more of us. Last we tried hunting the others became food to some beasts.”

Wolf pauses for a moment before recovering from his post-punch stance.

Wolf: "Hm. I missed."

After John patches himself up, the three of you continue North to Mead. Not too long after, you come upon a lanky, clothed but furry creature lying in the grass. A Chirop?

He opens eyes, and looks a bit confused as to where he is.
____________________

Conditions:
Stamina: 2/4
Mana: 4/4
AP: 3/3



Name: Wolf
Race: Lupus
____________________

Kleigg: "I am sorry it had to be this way."

John: "I-
Yeah, sure. Ow.
If you had swords and a bow and need food, why aren't you hunting."


Archer: ”There used to be more of us. Last we tried hunting the others became food to some beasts.”

You pause for a moment before recovering from your post-punch stance.

"Hm. I missed."

After John patches himself up, the three of you continue North to Mead. Not too long after, you come upon a lanky, clothed but furry creature lying in the grass. A Chirop?

He opens eyes, and looks a bit confused as to where he is.
____________________

Conditions:
Stamina: 2/8
Mana: 2/2
AP: 2/2



Name: P’orihc
Race: Chirop
____________________

You open your eyes, finding yourself lying in a sun-lit grassy plain. Three others, two humans and a lupus, are standing nearby, giving you a curious look.
____________________

Conditions:
Stamina: 2/2
Mana: 8/8
AP: 2/2


Last edited by CaveCricket48 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:23 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3868
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium (Roll 5)
"Come with us, Chirop."
>Keep going. Think of null memories from long ago - the invisible stone weight that seemed to depress the other children's magical abilities, the pleasant lack of dreams, how candle flames avoided the skin.


Last edited by TheKebbit on Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:38 am
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2992
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Ad Infidium (Roll 5)
"You too, huh? Name's John. We woke up in the middle of a field too."
> Try projecting force without an orb. Just a raw, short range blast of kinetic energy.


Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:23 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 3845 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 257  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.025s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off ]