View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:48 pm



Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Roll to Dodge GOD 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4766
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge GOD
> Screw this, start a spaghetti restaurant and make millions of sheckles.


Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:15 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:00 pm
Posts: 4138
Location: Hell.
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge GOD
CrazyMLC wrote:
> Screw this, start a spaghetti restaurant and make millions of sheckles.

Oh no you don't. That's something sensible; you got us into this mess when you yelled out a Yu Gi Oh card name, you'll get us out of it before you start acting sensible again :p

Once this fight is over and done, we can work together to make billions: I'll start a casino empire specializing in gambling, and you can handle the catering. Imagine it, people will be drawn in by the noise, the glitz and glamor of our casino in the heart of the Vegas strip, and your cuisine will make them stay. We can call it the Nova Roma, a round casino modelled on the Coliseum of old!

Tell me, partner, are you in?


Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:18 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:16 am
Posts: 3025
Location: Somewhere in the universe
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge GOD
Duck for the exit while shooting my left arm as a spork missile at the queen's eyes


Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:50 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3501
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge GOD
>Drawing on the mouthwatering forces now apparently locked in my brain, conjure a traditional American repast of string cheese and apple juice. Consume. Be revitalized.


Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:00 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4766
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge GOD
Well, alright.

> Tangle the rioters up in spaghetti.


Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:01 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge GOD
dragonxp: [6]
Looking around, there's no real exit, considering the Fanciest Casino is designed so that nobody ever gets out. Thankfully, the emergency medical system pays heed to no such things, and has conveniently smashed a hole in the wall for you to take. You wait for the Queen to be firing away from your general area, then make a dash for the hole while shooting off your arm sporks at the Queen. The ethereal and mystical nature of your arms means that the sporks are regenerated immediately, but sadly the Queen's eyes are already shut from having melted Spork plastic splattered into them. Instead, your sporks smack against her face, with at least one making its way to her nostril, further enraging the monarch as you run for dear life.
Following the tire tracks and trail of destruction leads you on a circuitous path through many abandoned VIP rooms, restaurants, and specialized gambling areas, but you eventually find your way back to the great outdoors!
Oh. It, uh, seems to be a rocky volcanic island with no vegetation, in the middle of the ocean. The island ends in a sharp but short cliff, about 30 feet away. You hear rumbling from the casino behind you.

Character:


CrazyMLC: [6]
You almost, ALMOST decide to go off and start a restaurant with your pasta skills instead of getting in dumb fights in bars and on flying boats. But instead, you decide to make everything much worse. With the help of your Bonefriend, you manage to pull the garbage can off your ass so you no longer look like a giant sad hermit crab-man, and get to cooking up an absolute STORM of Spaghetti. Literally.
Things quickly get out of hand with your pasta, and before you know it, you've made a cumulonimbus cloud of writhing pasta. Grabbing hold of the trash can lid, you bat at it, guiding it into the bar and towards the still raging sailor-fueled barfight within. After that, you duck to the side and listen to the shouts and sounds of fighting turn to screams and exclamations of "WHAT THE ♥♥♥♥ IS THAT"
You wait a few minutes, then decide to look back in to admire your work.
CrazyMLC: "So guys, how did I-
Oh sweet jesus."

Floating in the middle of the room is your spaghetti cloud, now significantly darkened by... uh, well it looks like tomato sauce? Except a bit darker. You also can't help but notice the spaghetti cloud has gained a pair of large meatballs each larger than your torso, suspended within the shuddering mass of pasta. There's also the fact that a good 4/5 of the occupants of the bar are gone, with the remainder huddling behind the bar, wide eyed and shivering silently.
Oh, and the floor, walls, and ceiling are all COVERED in blood. Huh, looks really similar to the tomato sauce actually.

Character:


TheKebbit: [4]
You'll need to concentrate hard to summon up the powers of food that now dwell within you. The unlimited potential of energy and vitality, the force that sustains life, nay, the world itself!
Lunch.
Kebbit: "Uh... Mott'sKraft?"
And with a loud and smokey *poof*, in your hands materialize a bright yellow juice box and a pair of individually wrapped mozzarella string cheeses!
OoooOOOoooOOOoooOO!

...Hm? You notice the Queen has gotten more shrill and angry sounding that usual in the past few seconds. Ohh... she's uh, glowing red. And cracks are forming all over her face.
Maybe you should run.

Character:
Inventory:
- Holy Knowledge Elixer
- 2 Sacred Sticks from the Lactine Bessidus Kingdom


CaveCricket48: [1]
You make to disassemble the Wreckbone Cleavesweeper, but only after completely taking it apart do you realize there's only enough bones in it for an arm, most of a leg, and 5 ribs.
You shrug and stick them onto a random skellington, who proceeds to begin screaming, but does not stop working on your ship.
Hm. Is it getting warm in here? It feels like it's getting kind of warm in here.

Character:


caekdaemon: [5]
Caek: "Sailors, eh? Well guess what? Say hi, say hello, say hey, because the ARMY'S ON ITS WAY!"
You give the nearest table a strong punch, and manage to hurt your hand. Ow. You're a gambler, not a brawler! Oh well, never too late to learn.
You grab the table, and heave it into the air then back down on a nearby fistfight, smashing two sailors over the head and shattering the table. You then grab a conveniently sharp and large chunk of wood, and face off against a surprised crowd of five.
Caek: "Now let me show you a trick I learnt back in the Gulf."
Suddenly, there's a bloodcurdling scream from near the door, and you all stop your friendly brawl for a moment to look over. You see-
You see-


Caek: "Stand still stay silent stand still stay silent stand still stay silent."
You huddle behind the bar with the rest of the surviving patrons as the spaghetti cloud floats in the middle of the now blood-soaked bar.

Character:


maart3n: [5]
Maart3n: "I'M BUILDING THIS ARMY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!"
Brandishing your sword, you charge at the muscly sailor and give a mighty slash. Being a bone sword it doesn't do much in the way of cutting, but it sure does do a marvelous job at bludgeoning, and the sailor is sent flying backwards into, and through, the wall. You give chase, leaping through the newly created hole, not even noticing the screams behind you.
The muscle sailor slowly picks himself up out of the trash, then pushes his little hat forward on his head resolutely, raising his hands in the traditional Fisticuffs position.

Character:


Seraphimo: [2]
Well, screw this. You follow dragonxp out, him leading the way through a long series of smashed rooms and broken walls, following a trail of ambulance tire tracks. Eventually, you make it out just fine, and are treated to a nice view of the ocean on top of a rocky island made of pumice-y black stone. Your Figurine climbs atop your head and surveys the land.

Character:


Events:
The Fanciest Casino rumbles ominously as the Queen quickly grows angrier and more regal. Simultaneously elsewhere, the spaghetti cloud floats in midair amongst a small sea of blood, yet no bodies.


Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:55 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4766
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge GOD
"Bow to your new god! Be touched by his noodley appendage!"

>Slip out of the back with bonefriend.


Last edited by CrazyMLC on Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:18 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 1463
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge GOD
Use excessive brute force to extract the muscle sailor's inner skellington.


Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:12 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:16 am
Posts: 3025
Location: Somewhere in the universe
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge GOD
Dive into the ocean and use spork arms to float.


Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:32 am
Profile WWW

Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 1:24 pm
Posts: 89
Location: Somewhere in the solar system. (I'm not telling you where)
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge GOD
> Survey the area


Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:20 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3501
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge GOD
>Glug down the contents of the juicebox and flee!


Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:50 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 8699
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge GOD
> Once the ship's done, get all the skellingtons to haul the rollers on board and set sail - TO THE SKIES!


Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:34 am
Profile

Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 1:24 pm
Posts: 89
Location: Somewhere in the solar system. (I'm not telling you where)
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Dodge GOD
36 days since the last post...
R.I.P?


Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:44 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.056s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off ]