View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:57 pm



Reply to topic  [ 269 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Roll to Date - Roll 23 - Monday, 25/Aug, Block 3 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4770
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date - Roll 18 - Monday, 25/Aug, Lunch
"Couldn't we just transfer to a different school?"


Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:18 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 3876
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date - Roll 18 - Monday, 25/Aug, Lunch
"Oh, right, the Mending Staff. It even replaces lost blood? That's freaky."


Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:50 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10052
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date - Roll 18 - Monday, 25/Aug, Lunch
(To Everyone)

TorrentHKU wrote:
"...I don't think I like the principal. I-if they're just letting people... die like this.
T-the Dates can happen all they want without anyone around to get hurt by them."

Maria gives a nod.

Maria: "At least he doesn't force students to go to school, so missing days won't do anything."
Female, Eyes: Brown, Hair: Long Brown, Skin: Light, Body: Average, Height: Average

CrazyMLC wrote:
"Couldn't we just transfer to a different school?"


Maria: "Westview is the only highschool in Lindenburg, and... It's not possible to leave the town, from what I can tell. The train will always bring you back, cars reach broken-down bridges or collapsed tunnels, but people can somehow enter the town without encountering obstacles. Everyone who comes here is stuck."
Female, Eyes: Brown, Hair: Long Brown, Skin: Light, Body: Average, Height: Average

Natti wrote:
"Oh, right, the Mending Staff. It even replaces lost blood? That's freaky."

Maria: "Yes. It's the key to using a lot of the Yellow class artifacts without permanent harm to the user.


If that's all for now, I'm going to eat before the bell rings. Just, walk over or shout across the room if you need something."

Female, Eyes: Brown, Hair: Long Brown, Skin: Light, Body: Average, Height: Average

She steps off the stage and, after grabbing various packages of food from the serving area, drops the load at an empty table and starts eating.


Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:43 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 am
Posts: 1407
Location: Ye Olde England
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date - Roll 18 - Monday, 25/Aug, Lunch
>Try eating again.
>Wait, No way to escape?
>Probably more sobbing.


Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:50 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4770
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date - Roll 18 - Monday, 25/Aug, Lunch
> Go get some grub. This is gonna be rough.


Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:03 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date - Roll 18 - Monday, 25/Aug, Lunch
"E-eh? W-we can't leave?"
> Realize I've not tried to leave town since moving here.


Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:13 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 3876
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date - Roll 18 - Monday, 25/Aug, Lunch
>Get some food. Spot the lonely sobbing girl. Sit at her table and eat.


Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:40 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10052
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date - Roll 19 - Monday, 25/Aug, Transition
Roll 19

________________________________________
-Map

________________________________________
-Time Keeping

________________________________________
-Events

The bell rings, signalling the end of Lunch, and that students should begin moving to Block 3. If they want to.

________________________________________





Name: Lance Connell
Male, Eyes: Hazel, Hair: Black/White, Skin: Light, Body: A bit Muscular, Height: Tall
____________________

Langley: "E-eh? W-we can't leave?"
Female, Eyes: Hazel, Hair: Auburn, Skin: Pale, Body: Thin, Height: Average

Maria: ”I’ve tried. Others, too.”
Female, Eyes: Brown, Hair: Long Brown, Skin: Light, Body: Average, Height: Average



You head back to the Dawn Lit table and grab one of the sandwiches from the pile in the middle. Turkey and Swiss with some lettuce and tomatoes.

Going to be rough, might as well get some calories in. The other kids in Dawn Lit seem to be eating quietly as well.

A girl sitting alone at another table is crying while eating, and another boy and girl silently move to sit with her.



The bell rings, signalling the end of Lunch, and that students should begin moving to Block 3. If they want to.

____________________

Status:





Name: Langley Hillmenn
Female, Eyes: Hazel, Hair: Auburn, Skin: Pale, Body: Thin, Height: Average
____________________

Langley: "E-eh? W-we can't leave?"
Female, Eyes: Hazel, Hair: Auburn, Skin: Pale, Body: Thin, Height: Average

Maria: ”I’ve tried. Others, too.”
Female, Eyes: Brown, Hair: Long Brown, Skin: Light, Body: Average, Height: Average

You realize that you never tried to leave ever since you’ve moved here, which was… How long ago… You can’t even remember.



Lance returns to the Dawn Lit table and grab one of the sandwiches from the pile. Your other friends seem to be eating quietly as well.

A girl sitting alone at another table is crying while eating, and another boy and girl silently move to sit with her.



The bell rings, signalling the end of Lunch, and that students should begin moving to Block 3. If they want to.

____________________

Status:





Name: Danny Kleigg
Male, Eyes: Grey, Hair: Light Brown, Skin: Fair, Body: Robust-Average, Height: Average
____________________

Langley: "E-eh? W-we can't leave?"
Female, Eyes: Hazel, Hair: Auburn, Skin: Pale, Body: Thin, Height: Average

Maria: ”I’ve tried. Others, too.”
Female, Eyes: Brown, Hair: Long Brown, Skin: Light, Body: Average, Height: Average



Lance returns to the Dawn Lit table and grab one of the sandwiches from the pile. Your other friends seem to be eating quietly as well.

A girl sitting alone at another table is crying while eating, and another boy and girl silently move to sit with her.



The bell rings, signalling the end of Lunch, and that students should begin moving to Block 3. If they want to.

____________________

Status:





Name: Taylor Adams
Female, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Black, Skin: Light, Body: Average, Height: Very Short
____________________

Langley: "E-eh? W-we can't leave?"
Female, Eyes: Hazel, Hair: Auburn, Skin: Pale, Body: Thin, Height: Average

Maria: ”I’ve tried. Others, too.”
Female, Eyes: Brown, Hair: Long Brown, Skin: Light, Body: Average, Height: Average

The realization of not being able to leave hits you, and your eyes water even more as you try to eat the… You don’t even remember what you grabbed, you just miserably eat the food, tasting salt from your own tears.

A boy Male, Eyes: Green, Hair: Short/Light Brown, Skin: Fair, Body: Average, Height: Tall
and a girl Female, Eyes: Brown, Hair: Shoulder Length/Light Brown, Skin: Light, Body: Thin, Height: Short
sit down at your table, eating silently with you.



The bell rings, signalling the end of Lunch, and that students should begin moving to Block 3. If they want to.

____________________

Status:





Name: Riku Karjalainen
Male, Eyes: Green, Hair: Short/Light Brown, Skin: Fair, Body: Average, Height: Tall
____________________

Langley: "E-eh? W-we can't leave?"
Female, Eyes: Hazel, Hair: Auburn, Skin: Pale, Body: Thin, Height: Average

Maria: ”I’ve tried. Others, too.”
Female, Eyes: Brown, Hair: Long Brown, Skin: Light, Body: Average, Height: Average



Grabbing a random sandwich from the serving area, you spot the sobbing girl Female, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Black, Skin: Light, Body: Average, Height: Very Short
and sit with her, Amelia joining soon after with a plastic container of spaghetti. The three of you eat without speaking.



The bell rings, signalling the end of Lunch, and that students should begin moving to Block 3. If they want to.

____________________

Status:



Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:40 am
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 3876
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date - Roll 19 - Monday, 25/Aug, Transition
"I've got physics now. How about you guys?"


Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:34 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 am
Posts: 4770
Location: Good news everyone!
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date - Roll 19 - Monday, 25/Aug, Transition
"Headed to Health, then PE. Let me know if there's any plan."
> I guess the teachers are in as bad of a spot as we are, might as well learn their names. Go to room 8.


Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:07 am
Profile WWW
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date - Roll 19 - Monday, 25/Aug, Transition
"I've got... uh...
Drawing and Painting. I-I don't know if I'll be able to concentrate on it though..."
> To class.


Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:35 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:10 am
Posts: 1407
Location: Ye Olde England
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date - Roll 19 - Monday, 25/Aug, Transition
"...Orchestra?"

>Head to class.


Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:54 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Posts: 3714
Location: NORTH
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date - Roll 19 - Monday, 25/Aug, Transition
"...off to Physics. I guess. If it even matters."
>On to class. Do not allow panic to set in.


Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:57 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 10052
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date - Roll 20 - Monday, 25/Aug, Transition
Roll 20

________________________________________
-Map

________________________________________
-Time Keeping

________________________________________
-Events




________________________________________





Name: Lance Connell
Male, Eyes: Hazel, Hair: Black/White, Skin: Light, Body: A bit Muscular, Height: Tall
____________________

You leave the cafeteria and head to room 8.

A blonde woman seems to be the teacher here. On the board is written

Karina Daeli
Health Emergency First Aid


Looks like you’re the only one in here so far.
____________________

Status:





Name: Langley Hillmenn
Female, Eyes: Hazel, Hair: Auburn, Skin: Pale, Body: Thin, Height: Average
____________________

You head to class with Rana.

Entering the room, you see the setup is a bit different from the other classes. Instead of a bunch of desks in a row, there are four large, square tables with four seats to each.

The teacher has long hair and is wearing a black gothic dress, and seems excited that not all of her students have left the school.

On the board:
Ms. Konai Ommel
Drawing and Painting


There’s one other student in the class - Charlotte.

____________________

Status:





Name: Danny Kleigg
Male, Eyes: Grey, Hair: Light Brown, Skin: Fair, Body: Robust-Average, Height: Average
____________________

You head off to physics class with the other student.

Heading in, it looks like the teacher isn’t even here.

____________________

Status:





Name: Taylor Adams
Female, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Black, Skin: Light, Body: Average, Height: Very Short
____________________

You head to your orchestra class.

It’s one of the regular classrooms, but the desks and chairs have been moved and stacked in the back. Against one of the walls is an array of instruments - violins, cellos, bass, flutes, brass, and others.

ChubbyMusician: ”Hmmmm, we have one student at least.”
Male, Eyes: Blue, Hair: Dirty Blonde, Skin: Fair, Body: Chubby, Height: Tall

On the board:
Mr. Deryl Yonsen
Orchestra


____________________

Status:





Name: Riku Karjalainen
Male, Eyes: Green, Hair: Short/Light Brown, Skin: Fair, Body: Average, Height: Tall
____________________

You head off to physics class with the other student.

Heading in, it looks like the teacher isn’t even here.

____________________

Status:



Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:03 pm
Profile
Loose Canon
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm
Posts: 2991
Location: --------------->
Reply with quote
Post Re: Roll to Date - Roll 20 - Monday, 25/Aug, Transition
> Gulp.
Walk over to Charlotte's table.

"I-is it fine if we sit here with you?"


Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:02 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 269 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.025s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off ]